Chapter thirteen

"Round five"? Ian smirked, his red thin lips sliding between his teeth.

I watched remaining droplets of liquid pour into my cup, the second bottle of vodka slowing coming to an end.

How long had I been here?

An hour?

Two hours?

"I'm dizzy.." I laughed, running my palm down my sweaty forehead as the beating got stronger.

"I bet, you drank before"?

"Kinda.." I laughed again, causing him to roll his light eyes and do the same.

We'd kept conversation sense I arrived.

He was very kind.

"Is that all gone"?

As soon as I heard that voice once again, numbness ran down my spine and it was as if all reality shot back to my brain.

"Yep. Goody here drank both."

I watched his face turn from straight to complete announce right away.

The way he looked at me like we'd been enemies forever, the way he seemed to search each inch on my skin, which I'm sure was rosy red by now.

It pissed me off.

"Did I do something"? I accidentally spoke aloud .

"What"? He took his attention away from me and began to move around the kitchen pretending to be searching for something.

"You've been giving me dirty looks all night"

"Maybe because I didn't want little mrs. Perfect at my house"

"Excuse me"? The grip of the red plastic got tighter around my fingers.

Little mrs. Perfect?

"You heard me" He came near me, and when I expected him to stop.

He only got closer.

Cigarette breath beating on my lips.

My breathing grew heavier and I couldn't help but stare at every fragment apron him.

"I'm... I'm um.."

I couldn't speak.

He was so fucking attractive.

"Your so easy" He laughed and almost too quickly, whipped himself away.

Laughing out of the kitchen and disappearing.

I'm easy?

"What? I am not easy. What does that even mean" I wasn't gonna let him walk away and leave me driving myself insane for what felt like the millionth time.

"Shawn wait up" He was halfway up the stairs now, clutching a twisted tea by his side.

"Fuck..." I gripped the rail, looking up at his feet wandering away, the stairs seemed to be moving.

I couldn't focus.

"Shawn" I said once more.

One step.. Two step...

Don't fall.

Don't fall.

Four step...

"Shawn what did you mean.."

My head.

It pounded.

Six steps...

I made it on solid ground but the amount of doors in this long ass hall way,

"Will you slow the fuck down" I stopped, setting a hand on the wall and squeezing my eyes shut, he was feet ahead but acting as if my voice was not heard.

"Your easy Willow, that's it"

"I can't.." I felt sick.

So sick.

"How much did you have"? He felt closer now but I didn't open my eyes.

"I don't know.. Two? Two bottles?"

"Your body's not use to that, it's hitting you too hard"

The same familiar liquid bubbled inside me, I clenched my T-shirt.

"I'm gonna be sick..."

"You need to sit, c'mon"

I jumped slightly as his fingers slipped around my wrist and tugged my body with his.

"Where?"

"My room"