Chapter seventy

"So you're telling me you've never been out of Canada"?

Rick threw his head back laughing at my previous statement, he'd practically been all over the world and I'd never stepped foot outside of the border.

Canada was my home.

"Never ever, I want too though..."

When we graduated, I wanted to take Shawn on a road trip with me towards the U.S.

"Well hey, if you wouldn't mind why don't you come back to my place with me? I can show you some pictures of Fiji and the Caribbean"?

Shivers ran up my bare thigh as his hand lightly glided across the skin.

My stomach began to twist it's self into a knot with the feeling of another man touching me.

It only felt right with Shawn

I only knew him

"Oh, um.. I'm okay here,"

His smile faded and I no longer smelled the alcohol bubbling in the air around us.

I felt bad, I mean.. I guess talking and letting this stranger buy drinks for me the last few hours, I couldn't expect him to not be led on but I didn't want anyone else.

I didn't even want the thought of anyone else.

"C'mon, I promise you I'm not some creep that's gonna drug and kidnap you as soon as I shut the door behind us"

He chuckled, but quickly stopped when he realized the pale ness of my face.

What was I doing?

I needed to go home.

"I'm sorry, you're incredibly nice and funny, thank you for the drinks but I.."

My hands jumbled around as I attempted to get up from the bar stool, clutching my hand bag against my waist.

"I have to go"

I was clearly a little buzzed but still capable of driving home.

"ALLY"!!

People danced and yelled and jumped everywhere.

Spotting the tall blonde would be impossible.

"ALLY??"

I tried a few more times, pushing through the tight crowd and feeling male hands touch my bum in the process.

I just wanted to get outta here

"Willow"?

My ears narrowed down one voice to my right and as soon as I met the face I could feel my heart beating fast for information.

"Ian! Did you find him"?

His lips awkwardly turned to the side, as if a frown.

"Why are you here"?

"That doesn't matter. Did you find Shawn"?

Silence seemed to over come the entire bar and it was as if my brain only wanted to hear what Ian said even though him not speaking shot an answer right towards me.

It was written all over his face

"No.. We can't, no one can find him. Anywhere"