Chapter fourty seven

"It's pouring" She laughed, backing up on the bridge and opening her arms for the water to fall onto her clothing.

I smiled, watching the way she twirled around, her dark hair now soaking wet.

It didn't feel different knowing Willow was 'officially' my girlfriend.

I guess I'd always considered her mine, but telling her that was the hard part.

"You wanna go for a swim"?? I pushed my own hair back, wiping the water off my lips.

She nodded.

Willow Right actually nodded to a crazy idea of mine.

Before I had a chance to react to her response, she unzipped her jacket and flung her shoes and socks in the grass.

I nodded.

"Okie dokie"

Watching Willow undress wasn't 'pleasure' for me.. I mean, it was but it was more just pure beauty.

"Let me help you" she smirked, slowly walking towards me and gripping her fingers at the bottom of black t-shirt.

"Kinda like it like this" She acknowledged my stomach shown through the fabric, soaking wet.

"Funny" I rolled my eyes jokingly, slipping it off.

She moved herself the the button of my khakis and I kicked them off once they got to my feet.

Goosebumps rose on our skin.

"Jump" I ushered her.

"Together"?

I took her hand in mine, squeezing it lightly.

"Ready"

"Go"! We both booked it off the bridge and into the freezing water.

The rain drops could be felt from under.

She didn't let go of my hand the entire time we were down there, she squeezed it, laughing as bubbles rose.

It was blurry as fuck, but I was able to make my way to her.

Holding one cheek in my hand.

And smashing our lips together.

As the water rushed past us, moving our bodies in synch.

As I held her chest close to mine.

All that raced through my mind..

She didn't know me quite as well as she thought she did.

...

Have I ever mentioned how much I fucking adore you guys? You literally make me so happy.

Another short one 😩, more tomorrow. I'll make them long I promise 💪🏻