Chapter fifty three

Our bodies moved in synch together.

Sweat dripping down each other's foreheads as her cheek rubbed against mine.

My hand gripped her lower back.

"Shawn.." She whispered, a small smirk creeping on her plump lips.

"Hmm"? I moved with the music, holding her close by.

I've Drank so much.

"Wanna go upstairs"? Her words full of lust hit my ears hard.

I couldn't lie and say I didn't have an urge too pick her up and slam her against a bed.

But,

Willow..

"Yeah..yeah let's go" She took my hand, leading the way past people until we stopped in Ian's family guest room.

Surprisingly, no one was already in there fucking.

"I've heard a lot about you Mendes. Can you prove to me what I've heard"? She ran her tongue along her bottom lip, fingers slowly pulling up on the hem of my
black t.

"Depends on what you've heard" I let my shirt fall to the ground.

My stomach felt uneasy.

"C'mon" She reached up, kissing just below my ear.

Sitting herself down on the queen sized bed while unbuttoning the top of my Khakis.

I watched her, thinking of how many other girls have done this before.

And I couldn't help but feel like she was just that, another girl.

I didn't want another girl.

I wanted Willow.

"You're so sexy Shawn" She laughed a little, pulling myself on top of her as her nails gently but aggressively traveled down my back.

Willow.

"I can't.." I breathed out, wanting to punch myself in the gut for even thinking about doing this.

"You can't what"? She sat up on her elbows as I grabbed my shirt off the floor and re buttoned my pants.

"I can't do this. I'm sorry" with that I ran down the hall, down the stairs, pushing people and receiving sexual comments.

What the fuck was I doing?

I was gonna get so much shit for leaving the most popular cheerleader on the bed practically begging for me to fuck her but I didn't care.

All I wanted right now was Willow.

"Bro slow down, where the fuck you going"? Ian called, practically falling down the stairs trying to get to me.

I swung myself in the drivers seat, starting the ignition.

"I gotta get too Willow man"

He laughed, chugging the rest of his drink and watching as I sped out of the drive.

If Willow knew about this it would kill her..

"Fuck" I mumbled over and over again, pressing my foot to the gas.

88 mph.

I was such an idiot.

Even the thought of touching another girl made me sick.

Fuck my head hurt.

I ran my hands through my hair and at the speed I was going, I was back at the motel in a matter of minutes.

It seemed as if everything around me was spinning, I just wanted to get inside and be with her.

With my girlfriend.

"Willow"? I whispered, slowly closing the door and slipping off my shoes.

She was sound asleep, cuddled in the sheets while Aaliyah laid in the other bed snoozing.

I squeezed myself next to Will, bringing her close to my chest and breathing in her familiar smell.

Kissing her forehead.

"I'm really sorry Will.." I kissed her again and again.

Only wanting to hold her.

"What are you sorry for? And you stink" She laughed quietly, keeping her eyes closed.

I hugged her, tucking strands of hair behind her ear.

"I tried to stay up and wait for you but I passed out." She leaned up, kissing my cheek.

"I love you" I whispered.

"I love you too Shawn"

She had no clue what happened tonight and I hoped she never did.