Chapter eighty one

"Third bag! Full!" I chuckled, throwing the giant garbage bag FULL of trash with the pile of others on the front porch.

I had Ally come over to help me and Shawn clean and we were close to done.. with the downstairs that was.

"So what did you say? No? Yes? Maybe?" Ally asked me for the third time since she'd been here. I mentioned to her that Shawn asked me to move in and I didn't exactly give him an answer. He wasn't mad, he just nodded his head and we got started cleaning. I hadn't gained all my trust back with Shawn, I knew that would take a while and I just didn't know how I felt about living with him the very next day after reuniting. There was so much to figure out first.

"I said I'd think about it" I replied, throwing a few more bottles in a new empty trash bag.

"You shouldn't do it. He's an ass Will, so what he apologized? She snarled, rolling her eyes in the process.

I didn't expect Ally to like the idea or the fact that me and Shawn were trying again, she was there for me through all the bullshit I was went through because of Shawn. So I understood where she was coming from.

"I didn't say I was going to Ally but I love him and I know he loves me.. I don't trust Shawn fully but it's better than living at your camp for god knows how long" She looked at me as a spoke, annoyed that I made a comment towards the cabin but she knew I didn't mean it in a bad way. It just wasn't a home that's all.

"Al, just relax. I'll figure it out"

"Whatever, but if he hurts you again Willow then you better smarten up" She threw another filled bag in the corner and turned off to head outside. I sighed and decided to head up stairs to see how Shawn was coming along with the upstairs but stopped in my tracks on the stair case as I heard him speaking.

"I don't know man, I bought it a while ago but it's been sitting in my truck since"

who was he talking too?

Was it wrong that I was sitting her spying..?

Did I really not trust him that much..

"Of course it wasn't for her, I'm not that stupid... our relationship or whatever you wanna call it was shit"

Was he talking about me?

Or Amanda?

"Well I'll call you later bro, bye"

As soon as I heard the end click on the phone I slowly and quietly began to make my way up the rest of the staircase.

What the hell was he talking about?

"How's it going up here" I peaked my head in the spare bedrooms door, where he was standing pushing bottles that laid on the t.v stand into a bag.

He shook his head,

"As good as it's gonna get I guess. This place is gross" He threw some pieces of scrunched up paper in the bag.

I nodded, agreeing with his comment and began to help. I walked over to the bed and found myself pulling out everything that was under neath.

Food wrappers

Food

Bottles

...a used.. condom?

I peaked my head up, confused and.. grossed out.

"Shawn"

"Yeah"? He replied from the spare bathroom.

"Who used this bedroom last" I squeezed my nose with my fingers and grabbed the nearest napkin to pick up the gross thing.

"Me for a while before I moved in with Amanda, my room made me kinda depressed so I stayed in here. Why"?

My heart sank

"Oh" Was all I said.

I didn't even want to know.