Chapter sixty four

"Tell me you're sorry for wanting to leave me baby girl, tell me your sorry" He smirked, demanding me to speak while pushing my chest backwards into the sheets.

"I'm sorry" i kissed his neck, leaving little purple circles with every touch.

"How sorry"? He bit the skin on my bottom lip, tugging it as he once more dominated my words.

"Really sorry babe" I could feel the pressure of want as he leaned into me, slowly gripping the hem of my jeans and yanking them off my waist.

Very rarely did me and Shawn get 'aggressive' while making love, but tonight seemed different.

Like we both needed this.

"I'll show you only a small part of what you'd be missing if you left" He smirked, pulling my tank top up to leave a trail of kisses down my tummy.

Around my belly button and just at the start of my place.

I moaned lightly, causing him too smirk and make his way to my inner thighs.

He held my legs in his arms, blowing air on my panties.

I arched my back and let the games begin.

....

"So thats it? You didn't break up" Ally raised an eye brow, shoving a spoon full of vanilla ice cream down her throat as the warm sun beat our cheeks.

I shook my head, stirring my own strawberry in a cup.

"No, I couldn't leave him"

I couldn't, I couldn't leave him.

"Will I love Shawn an all, but damn.. This boys got you wrapped around his finger"

She laughed a little, shaking her head.

"What about you and Ian? How are you guys" I ignored her statement, mentioning the boy she'd been spending lots of time with the last few months.

"Really good actually. We're thinking about heading to my parents camp for a few days. To get away"

I stopped eating, watching her speak and thinking.

Ally's camp was beautiful, we use to go there all the time as kids and show off for the older boys that had camps next door.

"What"? She cleared her throat.

"Why the smirk"?

I shrugged.

"Willow!" She stopped eating, curious to why I was smiling.

"I was just thinking.." I pushed my cup aside.

"I was thinking, what if me and Shawn tagged along? Spending a week at your camp and partying. Hey, your birthdays also coming up"

I watched as she began to smile.

"Deal. We leave tomorrow"