Chapter seventy nine

I laid starring at the ceiling, my body engulfed in Shawn's arms as he snored quite loudly but kept me very warm, I missed this more than anything, waking up in the arms of the one you love is an amazing feeling.

"Why are you up..." he mumbled as I began running my hands through his hair, it had gotten longer, he always liked it trimmed up.

"Why are you still sleeping at 12 am"? I questioned, smiling at the sleepy man, his morning voice was was raspy and quiet.

"It's 12?? Ugh, I gotta get up" Shawn groaned, pulling the covers away from us with his feet, the cold air quickly gave me goosebumps.

I'd have to turn the heat up.

"Why do you have to get up"? I questioned, pulling him closer to me so his chest was practically ontop of mine, no amount of time spent with him was enough, I wanted forever.

"Don't be mad..." the words spilled quietly and slow off his lips, but in more of a mumble sense his mouth was pressed up against my skin.

I took a deep breath with a short sigh, I didn't get as scared hearing him say this, I think by now anything that could have gone wrong between us already did but then again you never know.

"Shawn" I adjusted our bodies so he was no longer lying on me and I could see his face clearly, the blankets were now fallen on the wooden floor.

"I have some things back at Amanda's house.. just some t-shirts and my phone charger and shit. You can come with me to get it"

The thought of him staying at Amanda's house for god knows how long sent a million thoughts through my head that I didn't exactly want answers for.

Did they share a bed?

Did they stay up for hours talking?

...did they have sex..?

What was I saying? Of course they did.

"Will," he spoke, taking my jaw in his grasp gently and pulling my face towards him, I hadn't noticed I had looked away.

"I'll go" I cleaned my throat.

But I wasn't getting out of that car.

....

An hour later at Amanda's house
Changed to Shawn's POV-

Willow gripped my hand as I turned the steering wheel to pull into Amanda's driveway, I knew it hurt her, I knew all of this had hurt her deeply.

Breaking up with willow was my choice, my choice on my own, but being with Amanda wasn't.

People didn't know Amanda like I did, not that I wanted too, but when I first met her years ago she was actually a decent person and I got to know who she really was sense then..

Amanda was the queen of lies, the queen of rumors.

That girl could turn anything she made up into the talk of the town in an hour, she could easily ruin someone's life.

I mean.. her parents left and gave her the house last year because she literally drove them insane, they told police she had serious mental problems. But Amanda was like a switch, when she was investigated, they said she was a completely normal teenage girl.

Anyways, When she heard I ended it with Willow, she threatened to spread rumors and lies and secrets about her all over town make her life a living hell unless I was with her.

Amanda new things no one else knew, no one knew willows dad used to abuse her and willows mom died from depression and being hurt so badly from willows dad, no one knew those things except for me and Ally, I couldn't bare the thought of Amanda sharing that with the whole school.

"Shawn," Will spoke, pulling me from my thoughts.

The vehicle was still running but I turned the ignition off and handed the keys to willow, she would have to drive this back to the lake house sense I needed to get my truck from Amanda's garage.

"I love you," She leaned in to me and gave me a short but sweet kiss.

I could see the worry in her eyes.

"Will I'll be right out, five minutes"

I promised, giving her another kiss and letting myself out of the car.

The walk into the garage was dreadful, she probably carved something into my seats or pealed my paint off.

But to my surprise, the big black four door lifted baby of mine was good as new.

I grabbed the keys out of my trucks ignition and threw them in my pocket before opening the door to the house.

This door led to a hall way, and on the left was the stair case up to the bedrooms, where all my clothes were.

I wasn't even sure if Amanda was home, her car was in the garage but I didn't hear any noises.

I made my way up the stairs, honestly relieved to be getting my things and leaving this hell hole.

My house had just been empty for the past few months, I locked all the doors and windows so no one used it for partying but I'd be happy to be home, and I hoped Willow would be too.

As soon as I turned the corner my ears practically went dead from hearing the sounds I was hearing...

Coming from Amanda's room was very loud moans I didn't want to describe.

I slowly pushed the door open with my foot, afraid of what I might see.

"Um..." I was taken back by who was wrapped in the sheets above Amanda.

Ian.

"Woah! Shawn... um.." as soon as he noticed me he threw himself off from her and off the bed, only a small article of the sheet covering his junk.

Ian was fucking Amanda?

Was this kid stupid?

"I don't even want to hear it" I turned my head and went for my suit case on the floor, I hadn't bothered to unpack the months I was here.

"Shawn.. it's just a one time thing.. man I hope you're not mad," He kept talking to me but it was awkwardly uncomfortable considering they were both butt naked.

I shook my head and headed back out the door.

I wasn't mad at Ian.

I mean, why would I be?

I didn't care for Amanda, but that my stupid best bro was making a really shitty mistake that was gonna bite him in the ass.

I tried to hurry and get out of the house and into the garage, I didn't want Amanda to decide to make a scene, I was surprised she didn't say anything at all.

After throwing my case in the bed of my truck I opened the garage door and gave willow the wave to go, she began pulling out and I I hopped in the drivers side of my truck.

I turned the ignition and noticed something on my dash.

A little black velvet box.

I'd have to hide that.