94

"Shawn"! I screamed loudly, pushing my car into park and running out of the vehicle and to the crowd of people and police as fast as I possibly could. I couldn't move fast enough.

I saw punches being thrown, blood on the cement.

One officer was in the middle of them trying to rip them apart. I kept yelling his name over and over again. My heart rate picking up by the second.

"Ma'am, back up. This isn't a place for you" A man officer set his hand on my chest, pushing me back so I couldn't get any closer.

Ally was right behind me.

I watched, breathing heavy as two more officers ripped Shawn away, he had blood pouring out of his mouth and a cut on his forehead, his fists were all blood and dismembered.

"Shawn" I cupped my hand over my mouth, feeling my tears hit my skin.

Ben was still trying to throw air punches as another officer dragged him off and shoved him in the back of a cruiser.

"That's my boyfriend" I told the officer holding me back, hoping he would let me through but he wouldn't.

"Shawn"! I called his name which caught his attention, he looked over at me, his face looked so terrible and so painful and it absolutely broke my heart.

I wanted to make him all better, heal his wounds.

He looked at me, mumbling the word 'I'm sorry' before he was pushed into a different cruiser.

I watched as the cars pulled off into the road, the blue lights still flashing.

"Can you tell me where he's going"? I asked the same officer that was holding me back, he pulled a piece of paper and a pen out of his pants pocket and scribbled something down quickly.

"That's the address, he'll be there over night. Call that number in the morning so you can pick him up"

He handed me the paper and walked off to his own cruiser.

I sighed loudly and sadly.

Grey county jail, 603-233-788

"Great, this is just great" I ran my fingers through my hair. Wanting to scream and cry and basically every emotion there was possible.

Why was this my life? Why couldn't I have a normal life without crazy shit happening every single day?

"Lets go Will, lets go back to my moms" Ally spoke softly, trying to calm the situation while I was trying to make sense of everything.

I understood that life threw curve balls but god damn, my life was a never ending roller coaster except mine never went up! I just wanted to be a NORMAL person, live a NORMAL life. Go through normal shit in relationships, my life was like a movie... all this crazy shit happened except I haven't seen the happy ending yet.

I wanted to take care of Shawn, I could only imagine how much pain he was in but I also wanted to sleep.

I just wanted everything to fall into place....