91

I unbuckled my seat belt and pulled myself closer over my center consul, practically in my passenger seat.

My blood was starting to boil but I wasn't going to jump to any conclusions and I wasn't going to stress myself out.

Who knew who this girl was, surely not me.

"What the hell"? I spoke to myself as I continued to watch. Shawn was leaning up against his truck, his hands in his pockets, wearing his black t-shirt and dark jeans, I couldn't make out his facial expressions but he seemed to be listening more than speaking.

The girl next to him was blonde, short, wearing practically nothing.

Who was this person and what we they doing?

Why would Shawn come here?

"Bzzzzz bzzzzz bzzzzz bzzzz" I jumped up quickly, hitting my head off the top of my roof and falling back into my seat.

"Fuck" Mumbling, I swiped answer, Ally's pretty face on my caller ID.

"Where the hell are you? Can you not just run off like that"? I went off before she could even say Hello.

"Sorry, I just needed a minute but I'm fine now. Do u wanna meet me at Nicks house? You don't have to drink ovbi but just come keep me company. Pretty please" I heard music in the back ground as she pleaded with me.

I rolled my eyes and agreed to meet her there. Hanging up.

As I set my phone down on my passenger seat I looked over again and my heart fell into my stomach.

Shawns arms we wrapped around this girl and hers were wrapped around his.

I didn't want to care, I didn't even want to react. I no longer had any energy for this.

I took a deep breath, looking away and putting my car in drive. Speeding out of that parking lot and leaving it all behind.

Leaving him behind.

.....

"There's my girl"!!! As I entered Nicks drug filled, Alcohol filled home, I tried to turn my brain off.

I was so beyond tired of stressing about Shawn, I was tired of being tired. I had better things to worry about and if I couldn't trust my partner then what was the point.

I wasn't going to cry another tear.

If he chooses to hurt me and over and over again then I choose to not care anymore.

"Hey" I plopped myself down next to Al, she was four twisted teas down, playing a mini version of beer pong with one of Nicks buddies.

We had known Nick for years, Well, Ally had. He's in his mid 20's and had been supplying everyone at our school with underage alcohol for years now.

Besides that, he was a good guy.

"You okay"? I asked her, trying to pull her back into reality. She never wanted to come to terms with her own feelings, Ally had built this wall up, she came off as the happy go lucky party girl down for anything that involved fun, and that was Ally but she was more emotional then she liked to admit, much like Shawn.

"I'm great. You"? She giggled as her pong ball plopped into one of Nicks friends red solo cup, causing his to down a shot.

I decided now wasn't the best time to push her and we would talk about it all later, when she was ready.

I leaned myself back into the couch, wanting to close my eyes which would seem impossible to any other person with all the music and lights but lately I could fall asleep any and everywhere.

"Willow Right"?!?!?!?!? I jumped, startled as the couch sunk down next to me and a tall handsome man sat down. I instantly recognized him as the man at the beach that night that I had met before I ran back into Shawn for the first time, the one who looked identical to him.

Ben.

"Oh, hey! How are you"? He leaned in for a hug and I didn't hesitate to lean in back.

He squeezed me tightly and for a moment, I didn't want to let go, not because it was him because this guy was basically a stranger to me but because I missed that feeling of being hugged so tightly, it made me feel so safe and warm.

Shawn's hugs were the best.

"I'm good, partying a lot. You"? He asked, taking a sip of beer, looking right at me like it was a mystery to him what I would say next.

He had such dark brown honey eyes, just like Shawn.

I could stare into those eyes for hours.

"Exactly the opposite of partying... but I'm good" I'm laughed, he smirked.

For a second we just looked at each other. He seemed like such a fun guy, genuinely nice.

"Do you wanna get outta here"? He asked, which took me back. I had just gotten here and I really didn't know this guy at all.

"Like leave"?

"I don't know, go for a walk or something. You hungry? There's a sandwich place up the road"

He asked and without even thinking I just automatically agreed.

I mean...

What did I have to loose?