Chapter sixty three

"Will you just wait a minute? You're acting crazy" He followed me towards the door, gripping my wrist as I went to turn the handle.

I pulled it from him.

Shaking my head back and fourth and sniffling.

I didn't want to drag him into my life.

Not right now. Too much was going on and it wasn't fair for Shawn to have to deal with all of this when before I can along he was having fun and partying.

"No. No Shawn. I love you too much to put you in this position. Because if you're feeling anything like I am right now than I am a horrible girlfriend. A horrible person."

"You're not a horrible girlfriend Willow, or person. Just please.. Please don't leave me" He looked so scared. So worried.

How was it that the moment I stared into those eyes I wanted to be right here with him.

I wanted to wrap myself in his arms and just forget about everything else.

So I looked away.

"Look at you! You have been fucking miserable sense I came along" I was yelling now.

And shaking.

God I was shaking.

"I haven't.. I love you, you're the only positive thing I have right now"

"No! Stop saying that. I can't be. I can't be I'm not good Shawn. I'm not good for you"

He cupped my face, his hands sweating.

"Look at me"

"No"

"Look at me Willow"

"You don't get it! Shawn I'm a fucking mess. I'm a mess okay? And the fact that you rely on me so much to make you happy. What if I fuck that up? I can't make you happy when i am standing here crying my eyes out and screaming at you. How can I"?

I was Shawn's only happiness.

And that scared the shit out of me.

But he was mine too..

"You're a mess baby girl. You are a fucking piece of work but guess what?" He raised his eye brows.

Still squeezing my face.

"You're my mess and you're my piece of work. I will not let your stubborn ass walk out that door feeling and looking like this."

I sucked in my lips.

Breathing heavy.

I'd cried so much lately but that was all I wanted to do.

I wanted to cry and I wanted to scream and kick and punch but I wanted him.

I wanted him, I just didn't want to hurt him.

"Please.." He kissed my nose gently.

"Please don't leave"

I grabbed his shirt in my hands.

Every bone in me wanting to crumble at the strength I didn't have.

"You deserve someone who has their shit figured out Shawn. You deserve someone who you can laugh with, not cry with every other day. You deserve someone that won't constantly make you worry. I am none of those things"

I was staring at him now.

"You're scared" He put out.

"I am scared, I'm scared of being with out you but if it's going to make you happy in the long run then I'll do it" I replied. Still holding his clothing and sulking.

He shook his head.

"You're scared that I'm going to leave you Willow so you're jumping at the first chance to leave me before I can you"

He gets bored, he'll move on from you and find something new.

I remembered his dad's words.

Was he right?

Did I want to run away so badly because I was terrified of him doing it to me?

"You're wrong"

He wasn't wrong.

"I'm not gonna leave you so will you please stop being an idiot and stay with me"

My next words would determine what would happen next with me and this boy.

"I'm so stupid" I shook my head, I shook my head and rammed myself into his chest.

Why did I keep doing this?

Was this even the right choice?

I wanted to leave Shawn. I wanted him too be happy and have fun like he use too but maybe he was right, maybe I wanted to leave him before he could leave me.

But I couldn't.

I couldn't walk out that door knowing I made the choice to leave this boy.

"You are stupid" He squeezed my shoulders and kissed my head.

He wasn't shaking.

He wasn't breathing heavy.

Almost like deep down he knew I wouldn't really leave him.

Shawn had a power over me.

He had a control over my mind and body.

He was so bad.

But so good.

"I hate you? I hate you, ya know that"? He took my cheeks and pulled my head back.

His eyes swarming.

His hands were so close to my neck now but I wasn't scared.

Not at all.

"I hate you too. But I love you. God I love you" I replied.

He slowly bent down, pushing his wet lips against mine and taking my skin between his teeth as he pulled away.

He was angry.

And I knew exactly how he would handle this.

"Kiss me.." I whispered.

"Oh, I will baby girl."

.....

SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO MAKE WILLOW DO AND IVE GOTTEN SO STUCK WITH THIS STORY AND I DONT KNOW WHERE I WANT IT TOO GO OR WHAT TO HAPPEN NEXT BUT I LOVE IT AND I LOVE YOU SO PLS KEEP READING.

so.. How bipolar is this couple?

😂🙈