Chapter eighty six

"What do you mean.." Ally unbuckled her seat belt and was scooted up closer to the front now.

Shawn hadn't said a word.

My mind was fogged, it was all over the place and I couldn't stop it.

I couldn't control it

I was angry, I was upset and I was hurt. All these emotions built up over these months of being together and every little thing that has happened was all hitting me at once, I felt like a train had struck me in the chest and I couldn't stop the pain from pouring out of me like blood on an open wound.

I ran my hands through my hair, my breathing didn't stop, I couldn't control anything about my body and I didn't understand why.

Why did he have to go back to her?

Why did he had to do this to me?

Why did he come back..?

"I just.. I.. I need to be alone"

Ally sat back in her seat, confused but not wanting to pry.

I looked at Shawn, he was chewing the skin on his lip, eyes burning through the road ahead of us.

His foot pressed the gas pedal harder.

"Babe..I'm.." I tried to form the right words. I didn't want to be a bitch or cause a fight and I didn't know why I had felt all of these things but I was hurt.

"We're here" Suddenly the truck came to a stop and he jerked it into park.

We were sitting front of that big house I used to call home.

Looking empty inside.

He still wouldn't look at me

And that's something that just pissed me off more, I was the one upset at him and he took it back on himself to play victim.

But I needed him.

"Shawn"

"Just get the hell out Willow"

The lock on the door popped up. I could feel the tears bubbling in my eyes and my chest tightened.

I really couldn't breathe

I gripped the handle until the door popped open and my seat belt unclicked. I jumped down out of the truck and all at once I felt every ounce of energy banish from me, my knees weakened.

Everything in me collapsed.

Everything went black.