Chapter seven

"Where are we going."? I asked as the ignition started and Shawn pulled out of the school zone.

His car was nice, a black mustang.

"Wherever these nice wheels take us my friend." He smirked, obviously proud of the vehicle we were in.

It was silent for a few minutes, he drove straight for a while and then made turns I hadn't known of.

Was it crazy of me to get in the car of a complete stranger?

Yes.. Yes it was.

But I didn't feel unsafe.

Cause that's just it, Shawn made me feel safe.

"That party.." I began to speak.

"I'm sorry for the spill." He chuckled a little after I finished and I couldn't help but go along.

"Didn't I tell you to quit saying sorry"

"You did."

"Have you ever been to the bridge."? He changed the subject.

I shook my head no, watching the trees zoom by as he sped up.

"Your missin out."

"What is it."? I looked towards him.

His right hand put the car in park quickly and I spun to look out the window at our new surroundings.

We were sitting in the grass with a pack of giant oaks staring at us.

"The woods."? I questioned.

He unbuckled and hoped out without an answer.

I hesitantly did the same.

"Follow me."

He began to walk, I stood my spot for a moment as a light breeze smacked my cheeks.

Took a deep breath, and followed.

~~~~~

"If your brining me out here to kill me, just know I took karate lessons in elementary school an I'm not afraid to lo.."

"Shut up an look."

I stopped in my tracks, for both my feet an mouth.

Shawn stood in front of me, arms crossed,

"I come here a lot.."

There was a slow river, bright blue water with a bridge all the way across, it was broken, beer bottles an cigarets scattered all around, but there was a sting of beauty as the wind swayed the oaks back an fourth, an the fish were easily seen swimming buy.

"Nice view huh"? Shawn turned to smirk at me.

It was, but he was a much better view.