Chapter sixty six

"That one could be named after you, like Shawn336899" I laughed, placing my thumb over one of the million stars above us.

"Ah.. Why all the numbers"? He chuckled, squeezing my free hand even tighter.

"Ya know, when you go online and buy a star for someone they always come with a bunch of numbers."

"So yours would be, Willow696969" I let my arm fall to my tummy as he finished.

Closing my eyes and shaking my head in the process.

"You're a pig" His wet lips met my rosy red cheeks and his hands grasped my hip to pull me even closer as he always did.

It reminded me of the day at the beach, the day I spilled my heart out to this stranger and he held me tight as could be.

We'd come so far sense then and it really wasn't long ago.

"I love you.." He whispered, kissing that same spot over and over again.

"How much"? I turned myself, so now his lips were centimeters from mine.

"Don't do that" He closed his eyes this time.

"Do what"? I placed the tip of my fingers on his jaw and traced every movement.

"Ask me that. It's corny"

"No it's not. When I was little.." I stopped a moment, thinking if I should even bother bringing this up, would it hurt?

"When I was little, my mom use to tuck me in every night and she'd ask me how much I loved her. I would hold out maybe an inch with my fingers and laugh. She'd frown, saying 'that's it'? And I'd shake my head really fast, opening up my little arms as far as they could go and saying 'BIG AS THE WORLD"!!

His eyes were open now as he smiled.

I continued to trace the soft spots of his face and the little indents, small, very small freckles.

"Willow Right, I love you, big as the world"

We both laughed and I tucked my face deep into the crook of his neck, breathing in his smell of cologne.

"What's up with you today"? I finally decided to ask, not wanting to ruin the moment but he'd been a little off sense we got here and if something was bothering him, I'd want to know.

"Nothing."

"Love birds!! Some people are here" we both sat up as Ally and Ian were now outside.

I could feel Shawn's body shift and tense up on the hammock as a third body walked out into the cool night.

My cheeks heated.

Amanda.

...

"So tell us again, why you decided to show"? I chewed the ends of my fingers nails till the pink polish was practically off.

She, two other girls and three boys decided to show.

Just the sound of her voice made my ears tingle.

"Ian here texted my friend Jake and told him to bring some people, so he did" She smiled towards Ian, Ally pinched his arm and mumbled under her breath.

"Idiot"

"Shawn man, how've you been? We use to hang all the time. What happened"?

Wait, was he the guy in the car that night? When we went to Shawn's house for the first time?

"I've been real good, want one"? He quickly changed subjects and grabbed a few beers from the cooler.

It was clear Amanda's presence made him uncomfortable.

"I'll take one" Her long arm reached across the counter and in the process of grabbing the beverage, she decided to run her fingers down his hand slowly, thinking no one noticed the wink that came along.

My blood began to boil and I could feel my fist clenching beneath the table.

There was not a chance this girl was staying all night.

I would make sure of it.

...

WOAH, JEALOUS WILLOW IS UNLEASHED BUT THIS IS ONLY THE START OF IT

Teaser: A side of Willow is broken that no ones ever seen. Will Shawn side with his girlfriend or his former friends with benefits?

okay babes so I know I've lacked updating so much and it's honestly because I have no idea where I want this story to go, please comment ideas to help me out ❤️❤️