Chapter eighteen

"Is it on yet"???

Ally called from outside the dressing room curtain.

I bit my bottom lip, looking over my figure in the tight blue bikini.

I decided to wear my shirt over my stomach, so I could at least hide those black and blue spots.

"Ummm.. Yeah, almost"

I wasn't insecure, I had natural insecurities like every human on earth but I hated the skin I wore, it only reminded me of dad.

It only reminded me of the last time I saw my mom.

"Okay.. I'm ready"

I swung the black cloth open and looked at Al, her eyes wandered up and down my frail body.

I found myself running my hand up and down my right arm.

"You look hot as hell babe, but you would look even better without that shirt" She pointed to the item of clothing I refused to take off.

"The boys are probably waiting, but thanks al"

I walked passed her, down to the water where Ian and Shawn were slowly half way in.

He had his shirt off, letting the cold salty water smack his abdomen.

I felt so stupid, how could I not enjoy a moment like this?

This beautiful fucking human being who drove me insane was in the ocean, watching me as I watched him.

The sun rise reflecting itself.

I didn't want to remember dad.

I didn't want to think of any of it.

I wanted to forget,

and if not forever, at least for today.

"ALLY COME IN"! Ian splashed water her way, throwing his head back laughing in the action.

Al was up to her ankles, gracefully entering the chilliness.

She did everything in such a perfect motion, not messing up or ever saying anything stupid.

"You gonna come"?

Shawn's voice pulled my head in his direction, I was a little further than Al, up to mid thighs.

there was something about the sting of cold running through me and leaving goosebumps on my skin that I enjoyed.

"Yeah" I smiled a little, dragging my fingers just above the surface.

He watched me walk further, but he didn't move.

He waited for me to get closer to him.

Neither of us spoke but I swear there was heat radiating off my body with the urge to wrap my arms around his neck and burry my face just under his jaw.

There was an urge to finally let my lips meet his.

To finally just feel myself against him.

".. It's cold"

My words came out as a loud whisper.

He smirked.

"Come here"

~~~~~

Hey lovies! I know it's a short chapter and I'm really sorry, I'll be posting more tonight I promise 💝