93

"What's wrong? What's going on"? He hugged me back and I didn't want him to ever let go again. I felt my chest pounding so hard, I couldn't breathe, I couldn't even wrap my head around what had just happened. You hear about these things online or in movies but you never imagine it will happen to you.

"Willow! Get back here" Ben yelled and I could feel him getting closer and closer. I didn't look back but I noticed the running became walking once he noticed me In Shawns arms.

"What? What's going on Will"? Shawn backed up a little but only to grab my face in his hands, gently. He looked in my eyes and worry was written all over his face.

I didn't want Shawn to get hurt and I knew he was going to be beyond livid but I couldn't stop crying and I couldn't hide this.

"He... he..." I couldn't control myself, I was just crying and crying and crying. Knowing that Ben wanted to do something with me and was willingly hurting me to get what he wanted out of no where was the scariest feeling.

"He what? He what Willow tell me now" Shawn's worry turned to anger, and worry.

I couldn't hear Bens foot steps anymore and I was too scared to turn around.

"He tried to take me to his house and he wouldn't let me go Shawn. He wouldn't let me go" I burried my head deep into his chest and I could feel his heart speed pick up.

His fists clenched beside him.

I wrapped one hand around my wrist that he dug into but I didn't realize just how much I was bleeding.

"Did he fucking do that? Did he fucking do that to you Willow"?!?!?! Shawn backed up, he was mad now. Really mad.

I nodded my head but all I wanted was to go home, get out the outside world.

Before I knew it Shawn was getting so loud that everyone in Nicks house was now outside, all confused.

Ben was no where to be found.

"What's going on"? Ally panicked, running to my side. I held my bleeding wrist in my hand, he must have nicked a vein when he dug me cause the blood just wouldn't stop.

I leaned into Ally, hugging her tight.

"I'm gonna fucking kill him. I'm gonna kill him man I swear to god I'm gonna fucking kill him"

She was pacing back and fourth down the side walk. I knew nothing would stop him, not even me.

"Woah, what happened man"? Nick came to Shawns side.

Ally squeezed me tightly before taking a look at my wrist.

"That needs to be cleaned. Jesus Willow what happened? Where is Ben"

I wiped my tears with the back of my hand, trying to calm down.

There was about 6 of us outside now, all confused and worried.

"That fucking prick hurt her, tried to take her back to his place. She came down running and his stupid ass was chasing her, took one look at me and now he's fucking gone. But not for long" Shawn explained rather quickly, suddenly everyone's faces dropped.

I moved past Ally and into the house, I needed to clean this before it got infected.

Ally quickly followed and when I was in the bathroom with her and the door was shut. I burst into tears again.

"I was so scared Al...." I sat down on the toilet seat, squeezing my eyes shut and my memory brought me back to only moments ago.

Ally kneeled down in front of me, tapping my wrist with a warm cloth.

"What happened Will? You guys seemed good when you left. I don't understand, Bens a good guy"

I continued to close my eyes.

"I thought so, we were talking. Everything was fine and then out of no where he started complimenting me. It got weird really fast..."

She listened.

"I happened so fast Ally I couldn't even wrap my brain around it. He grabbed me and said he's wanted me since the day I met him. He said we were going back to his house and he wouldn't let me go"

I finished my sentence when there was a loud knock on the door.

Ally finished wrapping my arm in a bandage and turned to open the door.

"The cops are on their way. They're gonna need to talk to you..." Nick spoke, quietly. He looked sad and mad, like he wasn't really sure what to say to make the situation better.

"Where Shawn"? I wiped my tears with a piece of toilet paper and stood up. Quickly throwing my hair back in a pony tail.

"He got in his truck and zoomed off, looking for Ben. Toby went after him" He explained and I knew whatever was to come wouldn't be good.

The last thing I wanted was for Shawn to get hurt, I felt like when one of us felt pain, the other did too. I was trying not to even think about what I saw earlier, because, who knew what it really was or who it was. All I wanted right now was my boyfriend, the man who made me feel safe and warm whenever I was in his arms and would literally take a bullet for me.

"Dammit" I pushed past Ally and Nick, grabbing my car keys off the table I had set them on when I walked in and running to my car outside. Ally quickly followed.

"Where are you going? Willow you need to wait for the cops" She called after me, I pulled the drivers side door open and jumped in.

I watched in the review mirror as she came around the car and jumped in the passengers seat. Buckling up.

"I'll talk to them after. You and I both know if Shawn finds him, it's not going to be good. For either of them"

I didn't want them to fight. I wanted Ben to be thrown into Jail, but I didn't want anyone to get hurt.

Not to mention, Ben was a big guy. Shawn was strong, but so was Ben.

"You're right" She took a deep breath, picking up her phone and clicking on what looked like Ian's icon.

I drove out of there as fast as I could, trying to think of any possible place Shawn could have gone to find him.

Ben was on foot, for all we knew.

So he couldn't have been that far...

"Will please go slow. You're carrying a human you know" Al pleaded to me and it all flooded to me all at once that she was right, I was carrying a baby.

I hadn't forgotten, how could I? But with all of the distractions my mind was focused on a million other things.

I rubbed my stomach with my free hand, I couldn't see my baby yet, I wasn't showing barely at all but it was my job to protect him or her, in the womb and out.

So I did slow down.

"You're right..." I agreed with her and the ride to wherever we were going was silent.

Our eyes were peeled in every direction, trying to spot Shawn's truck or Ben.

"I'm sorry Will, I was the one who told you to come to this party I..." Ally started to speak but I just put my hand on hers, comforting her like she always did me.

This wasn't her fault and I was extremely lucky to be able to get away. Who knew the plans that Ben had for me, for us. I knew that there were millions of people in the world who weren't so lucky with predators like that.

"Don't be sorry. You didn't do anything" I squeezed her hand and she squeezed back.

"WILLOW THERE"! My eyes shot to my right where Ally was pointing.

Cop cars.

Lots of them.

Trying to break up a brawl...

And guess who was in the middle.

Shawn, and Ben.