Chapter eighty two

"Is this gonna be my room"? Penelope smiled wide as I showed her around Shawns house, it was practically new since it was so clean.

Her small frame stood in the door way, happy as could be with bouncing curls.

"Well.."

"It could be"! Shawn smirked, giving me a look to torment me into an answer.

I had been staying here for a few days with him and it did feel like home, anywhere with him felt like home I was just so scared.

Scared to fuck things up and scared for him to fuck things up.

Did I trust Shawn yet? No

Was it too soon? Maybe

"Really Will?? That would be so cool! I could play with Carter she lives in that big blue house down the road"! She ran around the room, checking everything out and pouncing on the big comfy queen sized bed, way to big for her.

I eyed Shawn, since he thought this was so funny.

"Babe relax" He leaned into me from behind, wrapping his hands around my torso and kissing my cheek from the side.

I let my body fall back into his, feeling the warmth of him against me and his voice rasped against my ear sent shivers down my spine.

I wanted Shawn

"Stop" I whispered, closing my eyes as he continued to kiss my cheek and down to my neck.

"You like that" He whispered, letting his hands wonder down my stomach.

I grabbed them and stopped him, spinning around and planting a small kiss on his lips.

"Pens here"

"Ally's downstairs she can keep an eye on her" He didn't stop, her pulled me close into him and gripped his hands on my butt tightly, I could feel him getting happy if you know what I mean.

"Shawn Mendes" I smirked, not wanting him to let go but also knowing my little sister was right in the room with us.

Me and Shawn hadn't done a thing in months and the need for him was higher than it ever was.

"Come on P, lets go downstairs and figure out something for lunch" I starred at Shawn while I spoke but I let myself loose from his grip.

It was so hard to resist him, I'd never seen anyone as sexy as this man.

My boyfriend

Damn was I lucky.

"Baby" He practically whined. I leaned in and gave him one last kiss, smooshed right against his and I may or may not have slipped a little tongue but I pulled away faster than he could enjoy it.

"I'll beat you down there," Penelope tapped my arm as she zoomed past me and down the stairs.

Shawn kicked the door closed with the back of his foot and yanked me into him, smothering my neck as I walked backwards to fall onto the bed.

"Mmmm" He moaned lightly.

"I've missed you"

"How much"? I clenched his shirt in my fists, wrapping my legs around his torso.

"I'll show you"