Chapter thirty

( so I got mad confused with the I last chapter and I unpublished it, was gonna change it up than just decided to re publish it again bc I liked it. Sorry for the confusion🙈)

I was an idiot.

I mean, it was simple.

But Willow didn't understand and she didn't give me a fucking chance to explain myself.

I didn't even have to explain myself.

We were NOT dating.

"Didja fuck her"? Ian asked, smiling widely as Monsters Ink played on T.V.

Was he really watching Monsters Ink right now?

"Shut up" I spit the words his way. Pulling off my jacket and and practically running up the stairs.

She had no right to act this way.

We weren't dating.

We kissed.

And as much as I wanted admit it wasn't more than that, I knew I was lying to myself.

But still? She told me to leave her alone?

Clearly I couldn't just fucking leave her alone, we'd already established that.

Not to mention, I didn't even Fuck Amanda.

Now that, was 'Just a kiss'

As soon as she pushed me on her bed and starting snapping pics I left.

It didn't feel right.

It didn't feel right because all I could think about was Willow.

........

"Shawn! How's the progress with the project coming"?

Mr. Winn scribbled something down on the white board as I entered English.

I wasn't planning on coming today, but I figured I'd try and get something accomplished.

The more I did, the sooner I was out of this hell hole.

"It's good"

We hadn't even started yet. But this stupid project was the last thing on my mind.

"I'm glad to hear that"

He smiled, I look away, dropping my bag on the floor and slouching down in the metal chair.

Only minutes later Will walked in.

Her brown hair tied in a loose messy bun, wearing a over sized pull over that hid her tiny frame, along with light skinny jeans.

She didn't even have to try and she was still beautiful.

"Okay okay class settle down"

Mr. Winn ushered everyone to take there seats.

"So I want you all to continue the projects but tomorrow we are going on a field trip to the arts museum of Toronto. Bus leaves bright an early at 7:35, don't miss it"

He clapped his hands together, satisfied with his words.

Willow looked back at me, her blue eyes rolling in the process.

I stood up, taking my pen in my teeth and meeting her in the front.

"You don't have to help" She didn't meet my gaze, only flipped through papers in her notebook to find a blank one.

"It's OUR project" I reminded her.

"Sense when has that mattered to you"? She finally looked up at me, raising her eye brows.

I smirked at her tone.

"It hasn't. But it does now so let's work before I change my mind"

She groaned, picking herself up and heading to Mr. Winns desk.

"Can me and Shawn work in the hall"?

"Of course, be quiet"

She pushed past me and practically stomped out to the empty hall.

I followed the grouchy girl and set myself down on the cold tile floor.

"Are you still mad"?

She laughed.

"No, no Shawn I am perfectly fine. Do you just wanna kiss and make up"?

I took my pen out of my mouth.

"I wouldn't mind it"

She hit my arm.

"Okay I get it.." I rubbed the spot.

"I'm sorry Will, I don't know what else to say. You wouldn't answer my calls last night"

"You don't have to say anything. Choosing to go over her house was enough to open my eyes a realize whatever were doing isn't real"

But it was real.

More real than anything I'd ever felt before.

"That's not true"

"Then why'd you go?"

"Because..." She watched me, waiting for the answer.

"I didn't know"

"Of course not" Her shaky hands began to write her name on the top of the blank paper.

I set one of mine on them, stopping her.

"Will, I can't explain it here. Not in our school hallway"

"Then let's leave"

She wasn't going to give in.

She wasn't going to let this go until she got the real answer.

If leaving school and explaining to Willow all the crazy shit iv been feeling that I don't understand and how iv never craved another human being to the extent that I crave her.

Showing her all thee things that were wrong with me.

To fix us.

So be it.

"Okay"

...

I JUST HAD TO REWRITE THIS WHOLE THING CAUSE WATTPADS BEING A DICK BUT I LOVE U GUYS SO I DID IT 😩💝