Chapter sixty five

"How gorgeous is this"? Wills lips creased into a small smile and the littlest, most faint dimples appeared that I hadn't ever noticed before.

"It's really hot out" I replied, moving past her and into the cabin where we were setting all the luggage.

The whole four hour car ride here Willow just kept mumbling on about how nice this trip would be for us and how she needed to let loose and have fun.

Did I mention camping wasn't my favorite thing to do?

"IAN! YOU BE CAREFUL WITH THAT ITS PRECIOUS CARGO" Ally yelled while pulling more bags out of the trunk, you'd think we were staying here for months.

"Vacation here we come huh"? I mumbled towards my best friend, placing Willows pink duffle bag on the leather couch.

This cabin was huge, five bedrooms, three bathrooms, a hot tub, pool and the lake directly in front of us.

It was gorgeous.

It just reminded me so much of Rick

"It's gonna be vacation for our girls that's for sure. I mean.. We might get a little but besides that, our slave work begins" He laughed, instantly heading towards the fridge and filling it up with the food we had bought.

"Very nice Ian" Will rolled her eyes, setting down a bag just of shoes by the glass door.

Her long hair was tied back in a loose pony tail and she had on Jean High waisted shorts, Willow was always beautiful but those did high light her ass perfectly.

"What? Two couples in a beautiful place for a week and there's not gonna be sex"?

She groaned at his remark.

"Is that all you think about"?

"we're here to have fun and relax. Not fuck 24/7. So no, there won't be any sex" Ally pursed her lips pleased and popped open a mikes hard lemonade she got from the cooler outside.

"I agree" Willow smiled.

My eyes shot to Ian.

"I'm gonna kill you"

...

"So, Ian, turn or dare"? Willow smirked, twirling the very full beer around in her hands, hoping no one noticed she hadn't touched it.

"Truth" Ian rubbed his palms together, waiting anxiously.

We had all been drinking and playing board games for the last few hours.

Honestly, lamest night I've had in years but the girls weren't up for anything else and if it made them happy.

It made us happy.

"What were your thoughts when you first met Shawn"? We all looked at him.

He rolled his eyes with a small laugh.

"I was expecting maybe something about fucking"?

She shook her head no.

"C'mon, Shawn here's anxious for an answer" ally swung back her mikes hard lemonade, shoving Ian's shoulder.

This was a weird question to ask a guy, I mean.. I didn't really have thoughts on him when we first met.

Just saw a dude in a sand box, said hi, and boom.

We were friends.

"Well first off, it was love at first sight. Shawny boy came up to me while I was digging a whole to die in the sand box and everything after that was a mystery"

We all laughed as I gave him the bird.

"Fuck off, you looked lonely so I saved your ass and taught you how to be a man"

"What did you mean, you were digging a whole to die in"? Al squeezed his hand, clearly worried by his choice of words and I knew Ian wouldn't dig into what he had really meant by that.

No one knew,

Except me.