Part 58✨

The party was super fun and I finally announced who the captains were, it was obviously Mikasa and Azumi because they were the most hard working and devoted to the team. Ushijima announced his as well and for the rest of the night we all just kind of hung out as a family it was nice and I was gonna miss them to death.

~Time Skip Tuesday~

Finally I only had a little bit of school left before graduation and I was beyond excited I mean graduation was literally on Friday I had to go shopping and everything for it but that could wait for another time. Anyway classes went on I spent time with the girls and I even had some heart to heart talks with the teachers. Of course I talked to the boys as well but not as much as the girls, class ended and I drove home and took a nap. When I woke up I heard a glass shatter and a bunch of screaming, I got up and saw Ushijima and Yoshi standing there looking at a broken vase with flour all over the floor, I said "You have got to be kidding me". Apparently that made then laugh to the extent to where they were on the floor laughing.

~Time Skip Thursday~

I went shopping with Niko and we got our graduation outfits and also started sending out invitations and tickets. It was kind of hard not having my parents there but I could manage, I mean I had the coaches and also Ushijimas parents so I would be ok. That day was simple and me and Ushijima invited Tendou over and we all made homeade pizzas and watched tv all night. Friday was eventful me and Ushijima were in and out of the house preparing for graduation the next day and all of this other crap with school and stuff. Ushijima waited till the last minute to find his tux so NOW HE DOESN'T HAVE A TIE, so me being the good girlfriend that I am ran to the mall and got a matching one. He's so lucky I love him to death.

~Graduation Day~

I actually didn't cry I was really happy to be graduating and when all of my friends went up on the stage I screamed like crazy, when it was my turn I got the same response from them. After all of us took a video of us turning our tassels we headed to greet everyone who came. And let me tell you it was a lot of hugging, anyway after that me, Ushijima, Tendou, and Niko went out to eat just to celebrate! It was super nice we all talked about what the future held for all of us but no matter how far or close we would promise to stay friends forever! We all did a simple handshake and headed home well me and Ushijima went to the park and swung on the swings just enjoying each others company.

~Sunday~

Ushijimas parents invited us out to breakfast so off we went with them and the news was well shocking. They told us that they were moving away, neither of us were happy so I'm not sure what reaction they were expecting. Ushijimas mom said "You guys can come visit but we want new scenery so it's time for a change", Ushijima said "Where are you moving to". Ushijimas dad chimed in and said "On the outskirts of Busan Korea", Ushijima looke at me and I didn't know what to say. I said "I hope you guys have an amazing time and we will at least come visit once every 2 or 3 months". Ushijima said "Well I guess if y/n is ok with it I don't have a choice but you better be careful and safe". They agreed and in just about 2 months they were off to live their lives.

~3 months later~

Me and Ushijima were in college now he had lots of games and I had lots of studying and labs to do all the time. All we really did was eat breakfast together but when we did get off days we spent them like they were our last. We knew it was hard growing up but not this hard, school for ushijma wasn't difficult but time consuming which got in the way of volleyball. Now me I had to be all about my studies since I wanted to be a nurse but I was determined, it wasn't that bad but it was also extremely time consuming all of the time. After 5 months of this I finally got a little apprenticeship at a clinic nearby and let me tell you that hard work pays off. I would like the hospital more but this... WAS AMAZING. I loved how busy it was and how much you had to be focused and how much better people felt after they were treated.

Kids getting happy over candy, bandaids and all the tools I used just made the job even better, there was not one day I didn't go to work without a smile on my face. Dreams do come true, even Ushijima was doing good. I mean he always does but overtime he found a way to deal with school and volleyball and still win every practice game real game and what not. Off season was alot bette for us though because it gave us time to be with each other and well we went to go see Tendou and Niko and also Ushijimas parents. It was super fun and we also went t visit the new team and they were very happy to see us as well! They were also doing good, rocky at first but after some time and adjusting they were doing amazing, honestly better than I thought.

~7 months later~

It's been a year since we started college, everyone is happy and healthy. Me and Ushijima go to the girls games to support when we can. I started my new apprenticeship at a hospital finally and Ushijima is still demolishing every team he comes across. Niko and Tendou are doing amazing as well, we all try to hang out at least 3 times a month. And as for Sakura well she had her baby and me and Ushijima had her for like 2 weeks and it was the cutest yet most tiring 2 weeks of my life. SHE NEVER STOPS CRYING IF YOU PUT HER DOWN, she is such an attention whore and Ushijima loved it. I said "Hm maybe we should have kids in a couple of years", his eyes grew wide and he said "All you had to say was that you wanted my-". I said "Don't say another word this conversation is over".

~3 years later~

Here I am at graduation MY LAST ONE, Ushijima graduated a long time ago but nursing school was long and now I was 21.My god the time flies but graduation was great and I was just ready to get a job get used to that have kids and settle down with my life. I was young but I still wanted my kids really early, me and Ushijima talked a lot about it once I got my real job. But then there was the topic of moving because this apartment was cute but not big enough for any kids, so like the dependant people that we are we called Ushijimas parents. They helped us find a really cute and spacious house to live in and the rent was perfect for all of the kids we hoped to have.

Ushijima wanted 4 and I eventually agreed even though all I wanted was 2. But I wasn't even pregnant yet so while we I guess waited for me to get pregnant we renovated our new house. We had a 5 rooms all with walk in bathrooms and it was super nice because we didn't have to share. We also had a pool and a good backyard space so the kids could run around. I loved it and just getting to come home to THE HOUSE WAS AMAZING AND I WAS JUST OVER THE MOON. But that was how life was going nothing really new except Ushijima kept getting mad at me because I was having a bunch of mood swings. I blamed it on the stress of the nursing thing because of the surges of people that month. Apparently I was a complete dumb ass when I didn't realize the signs.

~to be continued~