part 31✨

coach texted us and told us to dress a bit on the fancier side because we were gonna go to this new restaurant. I decided to put on some makeup and curl my hair with the girls, i wore a green stripped flowy dress with tan heels. I grabbed my bags and hurried the girls outside because we were almost late, we in fact were late because we got lost. We walked in all awkwardly but right before i sat down i got a call, i sat my bag down and walked away. I could still see everyone from the table and i said "hello"? I heard my dad say "hey honey how are you", for once i was excited to hear them so i said "i'm good dad how are you". And the conversion continued for about 10 minutes when it was time to order, i told them i would call them later and walked back to the table.

I sat down and ushijima didn't even look at me once well at least that i caught, to say i was pissed was an understatement. But i'll give him his "space" i rolled my eyes and coach started talking. She mainly talked about how this summer is all about training and captain and vice training. Shit i thought since in becoming captain i'm gonna have to see ushijima even more. My life really fucking hates me doesn't it, i was a bit sick from drinking that tea so i excused myself. I ran to the bathroom and threw up but i wasn't even upset i was just used to it. I fixed my hair and walked back out but i bumped into somebody. He said "omg i am so sor- y/n", i looked at him and said "TERUSHIMA IS THAT REALLY YOU". I hugged him super tight, i haven't see him in ages.

He was my moms best friends son, and we grew up together before my mom moved. I haven't seen him i so long and i asked "where is Maiko", somebody tapped my shoulder and i squealed. Oh my goodness i literally miss you guys i said full of joy, i sat at their table and caught up with them for a few minuets. We exchanged numbers and i walked them to the door of the restaurant, i gave Terushima a long hug as well as Maiko. The table was at the front of the restaurant so the whole table saw that, at that point i knew he saw. I sat back down and apologized for taking so long, they were all just talking to each other so i pulled out my phone. The food came and i only ate one meat bun, after puking just wasn't hunrgy anymore.

Coaches announced who the upcoming captains and vices were, she said that for girls it was Me and Mikasa. And for boys it's was Ushijima and Tendou, the boys were a bit off. First years should be vices and second should be vices too, only third years get to be captain. But who even cares they are really good role models for the rest to the boys. It was time for pictures and i was taking picture with everyone when it was time for a group picture. Coach told me and Mikasa to stand next to ushijima and tendou and oh was i pissed. I felt like a little chaos so i turned sideways and poked out my butt a little bit. The picture was taken and i grabbed out my phone to take a picture with Mikasa, of course it was one of the ones that slightly shows our butts but in a non sexual way.

It was time to go home and we all left the restaurant, coach made an announcement for the first years when my phone rang. I apologized and walked away, i answered "hey terushima what's up", he asked did i wanna hang with him and Maiko tuesday at the beach. I agreed and said see you soon and tendou came up and said who are you meeting with. I just said Terushima and Maiko were going to the beach but i need a new swimsuit. I screamed "NIKO AND SAKURA ITS SHOPPING TIME", they squealed and i waved tendou goodbye. I walked right past ushijima with fire in my eyes, he was just as pissed off as i was. I wasn't a god damn begger so when he was ready to get out of his damn head he can come find me.

I went home and took a shower and i took my pills and made overnight oats because we had practice from 11am-5pm. I cleaned up and put my hair into braids, i wanted a wavy look tomorrow. I woke up an wore a cross body sports bra and some red spandex. I woke up the girls and gave them their breakfast, i took my pills and texted my parents. We arrived at 10:30 to see lots of them already there, i was pretty happy because on time is late and early is on time. I felt like this upcoming year was my year, i wanna be in the top 1. And i was gonna do anything to get there because at the end of the day, this is my passion. Volleyball, captain, top 3, anything about volleyball is all me.

~time skip (end of practice)~

i was super hot because the coaches didn't not hold back on training. I was grabbing my bag to head out of the door when Azumi came up to me, i knew exactly what this was about. She sat me down and said "are you really good like how are you holding up?", i sighed and said "i'm trying and that's all that matter, but don't worry about me i need to worry about you"! I hugged her and hurried out of the door because it was time to go shopping with the girls. I haven't been shopping in ages and i was so excited. Niko asked if Tendou and ushijima come could alone and at this point i didn't care. We all walked in silence except for Tendou and Niko.

I got another phone call and i said hello, it was Maiko so i sped up the pace a little bit so they couldn't hear me. Me and Maiko talked for a while just catching and we arrived at the mall, i hung up and told her i would call her later. We got there and i went straight to the girls section, i needed Sakura to approve so i dragged her with me. I grabbed lots of jeans and crop tops and these spandex that i liked. I tried them all on and there was 3 dresses that i liked, one was a silk gold dress. And the other was just a simple black dress but it had the perfect glitter heels to go with it. The last dress was just red satin dress, i decided to buy it all, Tendou and Niko got matching outfits and it was so cute. I was a bit sad that me and ushijima were on bad terms but he needed space. So that's what i'm gonna give him and i'm gonna work on myself.

~time skip tuesday 11am~

i woke up and decided to make the girls breakfast even though i couldn't eat what they ate. I wasn't upset because it's what i had to live with but i was gonna rise above. i texted my parents and Maiko and Terushima, i texted ushijima and said "when your ready to talk let me know but for god sakes if you don't want me just call it quits". I took a quick shower and threw on a red swimsuit and a white cover up. I had some time before 3 so i organized my room and moved around some stuff, by time i got done it was about 1. They girls were going to movies just to pass the time because i was going out. i left the house and made my way to the beach, i saw them and ran up to them. We all decided to go in the water, we talked and played around. We got out of the water a couple of hours after and watched the sunset.

i remember when me and ushijima watched the sunset together, i missed him but would never admit it. I was training to be a captain, keep my spot as top 3, and maintain my sickness. if he wanted to leave me then fuck it i'll just move on, deep down i didn't want to. I wanted him but i messed up so i didn't know if he wanted me, i didn't wanna fight for a lost cause. But i cant tell if it is or not, i checked my phone and saw a text from my parents which said "hey honey were are good thanks for trying! we love you and if you need to talk we are right here". it warmed my heart to see my parents trying, i just wish ushijima would too.

~ to be continued~