part 30✨

I eventually walked home and greeted the girls and they were on the couch eating, i went straight to my room and cried. I couldn't lose him not now after i was just fixing things, how could i have been so dumb. But what was i supposed to say to him, all of a sudden i felt sick, i ran to the bathroom puking and throwing up. I felt an arm rubbing my back as i sobbed into the toilet, but when i looked it was Tendou. I just looked at him before he grabbed me and just held me, i don't think i've ever cried so hard in his arms. After a while of puking and crying tendou picked me up and took me to my bed, he played with my hair while i drifted off to sleep.

I woke up and Sakura was playing with my hair and i was sleeping on her lap, i looked up and said "i think i messed up...". I sobbed a bit and checked the time and it was 11am, i looked and had a text from kageyama and it just said to meet at his house at 7pm. I put the phone down and sat up and took my pills, i was feeling so crappy i just sat there. Sakura was rubbing my back when Tendous and Niko came in with some tea, i smiled and drank the tea. They never knew what happened so i caught them up, they agreed with what coach said.

I didn't know how to fix this i told them and they said "you guys need to have a talk about if you wanna work past this or". I couldn't hear another second of it so i put my hair up into a bun and ran out the house. I ran straight to ushijimas house and knocked on the door, he opened it and looked at me and rolled his eyes. He said "what do you want y/n" i looked at him and said "what can i do to fix this". He looked at me dead in the eyes and said "honestly i just need some space to think about what i want" and he shut the door. I didn't know what to think is he just giving up one me.

i didn't wanna let go so i knocked on the door and said "ushijima i know you don't mean that come on you said we were forever". He didn't say a word and i screamed "fine if that's how you want to be then i'll give you your space". And i left in tears and sick to my stomach, by time i got home it was around 1. I got back and the girls were making lunch, they made me a smoothie and i told them what happened. They gasped because they were shocked, i dried my tears so quickly. i said "if he wants to be like that fine i'll just act just the same", i got up and rushed up the stairs angrily. I went and got ready to see Aiko and Kageyama, i put on some black leggings with a white crop top and a jean jacket. It was around 4 when i got ready because i straightened my hair, i did some laundry and cleaned up the house while the girls were getting ready.

The girls were going on a double date so we all left the house at around 5, i had some spare time so i went to the park and sat on the swings. I was just crying silently because there was nothing could say, and all of a sudden some little girl sat next to me. She said "hi my name is kaori what's your name", i smiled and said "i'm y/n". She noticed me and crying and said "why are you sad y/n you are really pretty", i smiled and said "just having some issues with a boy". She got excited and said "i have a sister who is having the same problem, and my mom tells her this one thing every time... wanna hear it".

This little girl was something else so i said "yes what is it?", she said "my mom says if you really love each other he will come back to you and she also said while your waiting take care of you. and if he doesn't come around think of it as a blessing and dis-dis". She didn't know the last word so i laughed and said "disguise", she clapped her hands and said "YES Y/N YOU ARE SO SMART". Her sister was calling her over and that voice was so familiar so i looked up and saw Azumi. Kaori ran to her and said i met this really pretty girl and she was so sad but i made her smile. Azumi looked at me and ran to me, she said hi y/n i haven't seen you in forever how are you!

Kaori slapped her and said "she was crying zumi of course she's not ok", i laughed and said i was fine. But she squinted her eyes and said that she had to go but that we would be discussing this, i laughed and waved them goodbye. I checked the time and realized it was 6:50pm, i started running to kageyamas house. I knocked on the door and Aiko opened it, she jumped on me screaming "Y/N I MISSED YOU SO MUCH". I laughed and said "i missed you too Aiko how have you been!", kageyama said "AIKO LET HER COME IN THE HOUSE". She let me go and ushered me in.

I walked in and it was the exact same as last time i was here, but that was the past. I sat down on the couch and caught up with them, we laughed a lot and talked about me and Kageyamas old relationship. There were some awkward moments but overall it was fun, we ended up ordering some food and watching a movie. It was a round 11 when the movie ended, we called it a night and decided that she would come every other saturday to catch up with us. I said my goodbye and walked home, it was dark and cold so i buttoned up my jacket.

I finally made it home and walked in the girls were in computer room watching some crazy cat video. i walked in my room and closed the door, tomorrow was sunday and i was so exhausted so i fell right asleep. I woke up to a big bang and i walked down the stairs and saw Niko with with her hands over her mouth. I said "niko it's 1 in the morning what the hell are you doing with the table", she laughed and said "i'm sorry i was reorganizing because i can't sleep". I walked downstairs becsuse she seemed tense, i helped her re organize and sat down with her. I said "what's on your mind niko?", she took a deep breath and said "i don't know everything is so good with me, i've never been so happy... but something happened".

My eyes widened as she finished her sentence and said "he he- gave me a promise ring", i ran up the stairs and grabbed my phone. I called Tendou and Niko was trying to grab my phone, he answered and said "y/n it's 2 in the morning what is ever the issue?. I screamed "you gave Niko a promise ring and didn't TELL ME OH MY GOD IM GONNA KICK YOUR ASS", Sakura said "y/n i'm trying to say this in the nicest way possible "SHUT THE HELL UP OR YOUR SLEEPING ON THE PORCH". We all laughed and Tendou said "we can talk about this tomorrow, now let me sleep". I hung up and me and Niko were just happy dancing, i was so happy for her she was getting her happy ever after. But the burning question in my mind was "am i gonna get mine too?"

~to be continued~

thank you so much for tuning in! just at around chapter 40 i will switch to season 2 where y/n will become a third year and team captain! i'll put a chapter in about the transition to season 2!