part 36✨

They started playing one of my favorite songs, i saw a bottle at the snack table. I looked at Nekomas girl captain ( we are gonna call her mai ), we took a bunch of shots and started dancing. All of a sudden Mai starts throwing it back and Kuro and i screamed "YOU GO MAI", ushijima was sitting in the corner and i had a drink in my hand. I grabbed his hand and told him to dance with me, he agreed and we went with everyone else. I was drinking and dancing like a crazy person, i couldn't tell if i was drunk or tipsy but i wasn't sober. All of sudden wap was playing that part and i grabbed niko because we knew it and we danced to the part. We were laughing and cracking up and all of the boys were just wide eyed. I don't think they have ever seen either of us twerk before but me and Niko are straight party animals when it comes to parties.

Tendou and ushijima grabbed us because we were making a scene and the boys were all staring. I kissed him and started dancing and taking pictures, ushijima was just laughing at me because drunk me was a bit crazy. I went a got a couple more shots with Mai while ushijima went to the bathroom, he didn't want me drinking too much. I drunk like 5 more shots and was just dancing, somehow there was a circle and it literally turned into a twerk circle. Me and Niko did a tag team and we were laughing so hard, Sakura and Mai were hyping us up. Eventually we let somebody else have a turn and i went back over to ushijima who was just shocked. All of a sudden the song act up started playing and back in me and Nikos first year when we met this was our twerk song. Oh yeah i was drunk and i was about to go ham on everyone because i didn't care i hadn't been drunk in ages.

I grabbed ushijimas arms and them told Mai and Sakura and Niko to come here. Mai told the boys to stand behind us and we were all just dancing and then the beat started intensifying. By this point we were all just twerking on everyone, it was so much fun because the boys were gripping on our waist while we just twerked on them. I don't remember much but after a lot of grinding and dancing, me and ushijima were in the pool kissing. I only remember a little bit about that night but ushijima put my clothes on over my swimsuit and dragged me to the car. All of the girls were drunk except for Sakura, when i got in the car i turned on the radio and me and Niko were in the back dancing. Work by Rihanna played and me and her were just twerking in the back, we were laughing and i don't remember falling  asleep.

I woke up in my bed at like 3 in the morning with a horrible headache, there was note from ushijima along with water and painkillers. I took the pain killers and drunk the water, i was so dizzy that i sat there before going back to sleep. I woke to Sakura shaking me awake, i groaned because i had a horrible hangover. I could hold alcohol well so it wasn't the throw up type, Niko on the other hand was throwing up her guts. I took a shower and packed my bag for volleyball, i sat on my bed waiting for the girls. I read the not ushijima wrote me and he said...

your probably reading this with a horrible hangover and trust me you deserve it, your drunk a whole bottle or tequila by yourself. Your literally insane i guess you have done that before because you held your alcohol well. Now we will talk about the twerking situation later but damn y/n you should have told me that sooner. But guess what babe we are third years there are a bunch more parties where that came from. Anyway see you at practice ❤️

I laughed and the girls told me to come on, i took my pills and put the note in my dresser. I ran downstairs and we walk to the gym, my body was sore and i barely remember anything. Ushijima hugged me from behind and kissed my cheek, i groaned and told him to get off me because he was heavy. He laughed and grabbed my hair tie that i keep on my wrist and put my hair in a ponytail. I thanked him  and gave him a kiss, i was so hungover i could barely keep my eyes open. He gave me this energy drink to help me out a little bit and we went our separate ways to our separate parts of the gym.

We all stretched and this hurt like hell because my hips were sore from last night. Niko was even worse everyone was laughing at her because every time she moved her bones were cracking. I sat down the girls and told them we were gonna run and do a hill drill. They rolled their eyes and i said "i'm hungover and tired so do you guys wanna try rolling your eyes again". Everyone was silent and we did the drills and came back, were took our water break and circled up. I said "this is a get to know you circle i will ask a series so questions and you just answer then and then we will play some games". Everyone agreed and me and the girls had a really good talk and then we played games. The girls were packing up and I completely exhausted like i couldn't think straight, i put my hands on my hips and screamed. I looked and there are bruises on hips, oh hell no.

I said "WAKATOSHI USHIJIMA OUTSIDE NOW" he rolled his eyes and walked outside, everyone was looking in from the door. I told him what he did and he started laughing at me i said "it's not funny why did you do thatttt". He said "well you were the one shaking your ass on me so i don't wanna hear it", i rolled my eyes and said "we'll never again now" and started walking back in. He grabbed me and said "oh trust me we're gonna talk about a last night in a few" he kissed me on my cheek and walked away. I was so mad and told Mikasa to do a speech and dismiss us. She was so nervous and i said "Mikasa... i know your shy but i'm here to push you in the right direction and being shy is not gonna happen i don't wanna see it happen ever again" i looked at Azumi indicating her as well. Her whole persona changed after that and she said her speech without any stuttering.

We were all done with practice and me and Niko were going to ushijima and tendous house for the day. We parted from everyone and tendou says "you girls are true party animals and you guys sure know how to tag team. and how come we have never seen this before?" I said "i haven't been to a party since my first year, and i don't know but when i party i party hard". My legs were tired so ushijima picked me up and put me on his back, i felt bad because he probably worked hard during practice. I kissed his cheek and said "i'm sorry i literally exhausted" he said it was fine and soon we were at the house. I called first shower, i came out in some jean  shorts and a bra. Ushijima was downstairs with the rest of them, i put some of my clothes in the back of his closet just in case i ever had to stay over. I stole one of his black shirt and walked downstairs, Tendou and Niko ran upstairs together.

I laid on ushijima who was sitting on his phone on the couch, he cuddled me and i fell right asleep. I woke up in ushijimas lap but we were in his bed, i was beyond cranky and i said "what time is it bub". He said it was around 9 i sat up and said "did i sleep all day, oh my god". He laughed and said "that's what you get for drinking i smacked him and said "what did i miss". His eyes widened and said "well you missed tendou and niko having loud shower sex and then them trying to make food but almost burning the house down". i laughed and said "they are one crazy couple", we went downstairs to eat meat buns with the rest of them and we just talked for a long time. By time we finished talking it was midnight.

Me and niko headed home and i said "so how was the shower sex", i laughed and hey eyes widened. She said "i'm not gonna lie he's packing but we're we really that loud", i nodded and her cheeks turned red. We arrived at the house and Sakura and Shirabu were asleep cuddled on the couch. I took my pills and went to sleep, i was so glad we didn't have practice because i was beyond tired. I woke up to my phone ringing and it was Aiko, i screamed SHIT and answered the phone. Oh i'm about to get a mouthful from her and Kageyama.

~to be continued~