part 17✨

Me and the girls get to the aquarium and see the boys they all dressed kinda fancy too, damn and i thought ushijima couldn't look any better. I walk over and give him a kiss, he looked me up and know and i knew what that face was about. I rolled my eyes and he pulled me in for another kiss except this time grabbing my ass, to say i wasn't enjoying it would be lying. But not here bub, i grabbed his writs and looked at him with my death stare, it didn't phase him though. I just rolled my eyes started fixing my hair, the coaches then announced what time to meet back at the front.

We all went in and just looked at the pretty scenery, ushijima and me held hands which we don't do a lot so it was nice. We were just admiring the sea life when i squealed I SAW A BABY TURTLE, it was the cutest thing i've ever seen! I got excited and took a picture, then i realize me and ushijima barely take pictures. I told him to get ready for the picture and he didn't smile so i slapped him and he said "your gonna pay for that babe". I smiled and said "yeah i know but it's worth not walking for a few hours, but your gonna have to up your game i'm getting a little used to it" i said and took the picture. We both laughed and ended up taking team pictures, we all looked so cute and it was a night to remember for sure. It was time for us to go back so we met back up with the coaches.

They coaches explained... The training camp is intense and requires lots of focus, so be on your toes 24/7. Aoba johsai, nekoma, karasuno, and fukaradoni will be there... out last overnight camp didn't have aoba johsai, they are a powerhouse team like us so don't get cocky. They went over rules and called all of the vice captains and captains up front. We all had to give a speech to motivate the team, it was my turn and i said "as you know this training camp isn't gonna be easy, and you all know me... i'm gonna make you bust your asses hell i'm even gonna be busting my own ass. But i think that if we all are on one page and keep our heads in the game and in the game only... we're gonna show those teams who the fuck we are"! The coach yelled "y/n i like your enthusiasm but LANGUAGE". Eveyrone laughs and we all call it a night. 

Me and the girls head home and pack out bags before heading to bed. We woke up at 2 am because we had to be at school at 5 am. We got up and cleaned the house and made sure that threw out old groceries because we were gonna be gone for a week. We also made sure we packed everything, we turned off all the lights and at 4am am we headed to school. We got there around 4:30 and started loading up, me and Sakura were already stressed because we had got do headcount and bag counts just to make sure. Finally eveyrone arrived and we all go on the bus, the bus driver was nice and let us play some music. Some of us danced to music and some of the others slept, it was about an hour and half drive. I stayed awake just looking out the window thinking, it hits me that i have to see kageyama again but i think i'm ready. It's time i let him and anything we had go.

We arrive and i'm helping with bags, and getting the girls all set, we all go into the shiratorizawa section of the dorms and set up our rooms. Today we were just getting to know each other so when everyone unpacked we all headed to the gym, we all sat on the ground and said our names and what team and position we were on. It was super cool to be seeing aoba johsai for the first time, they were super nice and friendly. The captain of aoba johsai was such a flirt he kept making small talk since we had never met before. I was talking getting to know iwa chan and oikawa when somebody wrapped their arms around my waist. I looked back and it was ushijima, i kissed him and asked what's up, he just said coach needed to speak to me. I excused myself and walked up to coach, and she pulled me to the side away from everyone.

Coach said "last time we had an event like this you... we'll you know, i just wanna make sure you can handle it this time". I nodded but in my mind i wasn't sure what the hell i was gonna do when i saw him. Now thats it's setting in i'm getting a bit panicked, but this time it won't phase me everything is good in my life and i intend to keep it that way. Me and the coach finished talking and they let us hang out and just get to know each other all day. I finally found kenma and kuro and i was beyond happy i hadn't seen them since the beach day. Bokuto came up behind me and picked me up i screamed and he said "hey hey hey my favorite vice", i laughed and said my greetings to akaashi. All of a sudden kageyama comes over to the table and says "y/n we need to talk", i roll my eyes and tell them i'll be back.

Kageyama pulls me to the side and says "i cant believe your hanging out with oikawa now, you remember me and his history. I said "yeah but i'm not yours anymore kageyama and you not gonna sit here and act like your mine". He rolled his eyes and said "deep down you know you still love me it's written all over your face", i sigh and say "it doesnt matter if i do or not i'm with somebody who treats me like a queen and your the one who broke up with me so don't pull that bullshit kags". His eyes widened and he said "wow you haven't called me that in a while", i rolled my eyes and said "kags don't start... we're done there's not much else to say, when i was fighting for us you didn't give a fuck but now your fighting for us and i've moved on". I let out a sigh with tears in my eyes "this is goodbye kags you will always have a place in my heart but never like that". I walked away and dried my tears, i let him go and it was for the best.

I went to the bathroom to fix my face up but the tears started flowing, i did it i let him go no matter how much i still love him. I have a new lover and he treats me ten times better i just... i don't know i feel drained. I stopped crying and pulled myself together, i walked back out and sat back at the table. All of them were looking at me worried, i rolled my eyes and said i was fine... they all could sense i wasn't but i'm eventually let it go because i started talking about volleyball. Eventually the coaches brought us lunch and i said my goodbyes and sat with the shiratorizawa team, i sat next to ushijima but i wasn't hungry so i just laid my head on his shoulder. He kissed me on the forehead and we just stayed there hanging out with the team for a while. It felt so good just to be free i didn't have to worry about him anymore, but something was telling me otherwise.

It was time for bed because we had an early morning, i changed into my pajamas and just braided my hair and was just singing. Soon all the girls came in but my back was faced to the because i was in the mirror, the one mini me first year came and sat next to me. We talked for a bit about tomorrow and i just told her to stick with me and all should be good, she wanted to be a vice next year since i would become captain for my third year. We all went to bed and i fell asleep quickly, i woke up around 4 and got ready for the day. I took my braids out and headed to the gym a bit early, i wanted to warm myself up. I stretched and started warming up, i started by just doing some jump drills and some snap downs. After about an hour i headed back and woke the girls up, we all got ready and headed to the gym. All of us got there and i was amazed it was so many new faces and new competitors, oh my goodness it's go time!

*we are just going to say ushijima is a second year as well*

They separated all of us into our assigned groups based on what position we played, i ended up with mikasa (the first year), ushijima, tanaka, asahi, iwachan, yamamoto, and bokuto. There were some others but i didn't know them too well, training started and we did A LOT of snap downs. We had to partner up and of course i partnered up with ushijima, we kept practicing. I got exhausted but ushijima didn't even look tired, i was dumbfounded... he just laughed at me when i was basically dying. We were working on my form when i finally got it right, i squealed and jumped into his and kissed him. He grabbed me back and when i let go and looked over the rest of our group was just looking at us. We honestly didn't care we were super open about our relationship, everyone was shocked because half the people there didn't know we were together. They thought it was shocking to see ushijima so happy, i was pretty happy to see that i could change that cold face most of the time.

~to be continued~