part 3✨

match point, this was probably the scariest moment of all. It determined win or lose, it didn't matter if it was just a practice game we wanted to win. Me and the girls were waiting to see if our team can pull this though, but with the crazy duo i knew they weren't gonna mess this up. Tendou screamed "it's time" in a loud deep voice, ushijima nodded and Tendou ran at full speed and set the ball to semi. Semi was ready to jump when Ushijima pushed him and eveyrone gasped and at full force ushijima smacks the ball down. Everything went silent before you hear Tendou scream "YEAHHHHH WE DID ITTTT"! Ushijima high fives Tendou and the crowd goes ballistic, so this what they were planning hmph thats my boys you thought.

The boys shook hands with karasuno, you couldn't help but look at kageyama because you know he hated losing... he was angry and i saw the fire in his eyes. You go to congratulate Ushijima and Tendou, tendou has this big smile on his face and as usual Ushijima with his straight face on. You jump high five both of them but ushijima seems a bit off, you take him over to the side as ask "what's wrong bub you seem a little off" you say in a worried tone. He looks at the ground and says" I told you i hate nicknames but besides that the move we did was great but it's not going to work forever". You sigh and tell him that the barbecue is soon and that he shouldn't worry because it's over you won! He smiles and give you a side hug, he isn't a hugger so you were pretty shocked.

You walked back over to the girls and of course they had a little smirk on their faces, "Y/N WHAT WAS THAT"! They huddle around you to hear what you have to say, all you say is that it was a FRIENDLY hug. Sakura and Niko had their doubts but they weren't too worried because you had never been in a relationship ( as far as they know). The coaches gathered us all up and told us to freshen up for a bit before the barbecue, everyone went to their separate spaces until it was time. You finished changing and felt a bit dizzy from not eating all day, your checking on all the girls when everything goes black.

You wake up with Sakura and the coach looking down at you, you sit up quickly as you remember where you are. The coach asks you a series of questions but you tell her you just haven't eaten all day, she gets pissed and says "WHY THE HELL NOT , AS A VICE YOU NEED TO BE OK FOR ANYTHING"! You apologized and say you'll eat at the barbecue, she says "damn right you are, oh and Sakura keep an eye out for her". Sakura nods and agrees with coach and helps you up, the Coach of Karasuno says the place is ready so everyone heads out the door.

Everyone is super happy because we only get barbecue on practice games and nationals, so it was very rare. Everyone was excited except you... you didn't wanna eat, you still had a bit of a headache from the fall. You sit down with both the boys and girls of shiratorizawa, but you feel really awkward as you see eyes all on you. You look over and see the karasuno boys looking at you, except kageyama. You get up to get some water because you were thirsty and you hear somebody scream your name, it was hinata he screamed "Y/N HEYYYY LONG TIME NO SEE, I DIDNT KNOW YOU PLAYED VOLLEYBALL" You shushed him and said " Hey little red, yeah i started playing when i left". He got excited as he thought you forgot about him, you could never forget anything about karasuno.

Hinata is going ballistic asking you to teach him that serve and those spikes that you do so well, you laugh and tell him one day. I see the sparkles in his eyes, you laugh and think I really did miss this kid. Tanaka and Noya soon come over too and are just making small talk. (they know about the break up but still remain friendly) you are all chatting up it when the coaches usher everyone to it back down. They coaches make a speech about how well we did blah blah blah, i was barely paying attention i know that speech like the back of my hand. Anyway everyone lined up and fate is really pissing me off as kageyama lined up right behind me.

Part of me panicked but i was still filled with rage and sadness, I wasn't too hungry well at least my mind said i wasn't. So i just got a salad... i sat down at a random table and all to a sudden Kuro and Kenma and Bokuto and Akaashi sat down with me. We said our greetings and they talked to me about my spikes and what not since i was in the top 10. All of a sudden bokuto runs off and comes back with a big plate of meat and starts throwing it meat on my plate saying" MEAT MEAT MEAT YOU GOTTA EAT MEAN Y/N". you laughed and said you just weren't hungry, but in all reality you were starving but after the mirror you couldn't wipe that image out of your head.  Niko came and sat with us and we all talked and laughed, my favorite had to be Kuro he was so funny and don't get me started on his laugh. He's always so caring for kenma, he even took his game so that he would eat.. he also forced her to eat her veggies. That brought back too many memories.

~flashback~

Kags these pork buns are good! you say in a happy tone. He tries to shove the veggies down your throat because you didn't want them. You push him in a playful way and he snatches your waist and pulls you in for a kiss, you laugh and you guys keep walking home. When you get home you pass the mirror and think maybe he was right... i need to eat more veggies.

~time skip ( bed time )~

It was an over night practice game because we have to go up against fukaradoni and nekoma tomorrow.
You just got out the shower and you were walking to the water fountain when Lev approaches you, you say your greetings and he asks can he walk you to the fountain. You agree so you won't be rude but there's something about the walk that feels off, after you take a sip for your water he says "you did really good out there"! You thank him and start to walk back when he pins you against the shiratorizawa door and it makes a loud bang. You stand there unable to move because you were in shock, Lev says "i have been looking at you all day". You try to push him off but he was too strong....

You said that you weren't looking for a relationship, he whispers in your ear and says "we'll see about that  babe". He releases his grip and you run... you sit at the door and start sobbing, just then you hear a door open it was the bathroom door. You see a tall figure coming toward you, so you just put your head down. you feel that figure sit down next to you, you look up and it's ushijima. He asks "what's wrong y/n" in a sad tone, you start sobbing more and just couldn't hold back. He wasn't big on feelings or even emotions but he held you, for the first time in a while you felt safe.

~to be continued~