part 14✨

~time skip (lunch)~

Your walking to the lunch table but your anxious, you haven't seen the team or came to practice or talked to anyone lately. You sat down at the table and started talking to Semi and Ohira, we were talking about the beach the day the team was taking on friday. You got exited because you haven't been to the beach in a while, Goshiki started telling us about the sand volleyball they had there. We all got excited and couldn't wait, ushijima came to the table and kissed me, the whole team was making kissing noises. And you looked at them with that familiar death stare, their eyes widen and they stopped. Anyway we all talked and i was trying to repair what my parents and kageyama broke, but i was also trying to fix the people i hurt in the process.

~time skip (after school)~

You, Sakura, and Niko were walking up to the gate to meet up with the boys, i gave ushijima the biggest hug and he looked at me a bit worried but i nodded because today was good. He planted kisses all over my face because if i'm happy he's happy, love is a strong feeling but i definitely feel it. I look over and see Niko and Tendou kissing and to say it's weird is an understatement but no doubt they were cute. And out of nowhere you see Sakura and Shirabu HUGGING, you tap ushijima and you both start laughing. You tap Niko and Tendou and they look as well, Tendou coughs and says get a room. They stopped and start blushing. We all laughed and started walking to the gym, today felt good. But i had to use that coping mechanism for volleyball now, i'm not sure when i'll break. But it can't happen... not today.

I got dressed for practice and walked in the gym, the girls complimented me on my hair and welcomed me back. The coach looked at me and just smiled, you just hugged her and said "thank you, your the mom i needed". She starts tearing up and you laugh at her, she has one of those ugly cries. You group up the team for a talk, you say "as you know i have been having my own personal issues but im here for you guys. i'm mean for god sakes i'm a vice but i'm really proud of far you guys have came". All the girls do a group hug and cry, glad to have you back we missed you! The girl that you helped that one day during the game said that, you walked up to her and gave her a big hug. Coach says "y/n that's your mini me", i laugh and say "yeah she really is". Knowing you have somebody who looks up to you gives you so much hope.

After practice you and Niko meet up with Tendou and ushijima, we offered them to come over for a study date. We all walked home and me and Niko were on their backs, after a short walk we arrived. We all sat in the living room and started doing our work after 2 hours Sakura and Shirabu came over. They made dinner while the rest of took our showers, we all got ready and ate dinner together. We all just talked and had a good time eventually we all decided to watch a movie, each couple was chilling and enjoying each other company. Soon after i fell asleep, i was waking up a bit when i felt my bed. Somebody kissed me on the head a closed the door, i fell right back to sleep because i was too tired to move.

I woke up at 4am with a sad mood, i took a shower and made breakfast and finished up my homework. Around 6am i got a text saying...

ushijima: good morning babe! me and Tendou are taking you and Niko shopping after school. See you at school !

y/n: hey bub and really you would do that for me?!

ushijima: anything for you babe!

y/n: 😘😘

You and the girls started walking to school and go through the long dreadful school day. ~timeskip (after school)~ You meet ushijima at the gate and give him a kiss as usual, he randomly grabs your ass as the kiss intensifies. You wrap your arms around his neck as he picks you up, you let go and start laughing. All of them are staring at you guys, but you guys just start walking to the mall, they followed behind you guys. You guys arrive to the mall and you start shopping, you ended up grabbing a cute red two piece swimsuit and a light blue one. You go to the changing rooms and show ushijima, he has the stupid seductive look on his face. You roll your eyes and say not right now bub there's a time and place for everything, he rolls his eyes and pushes you against the wall.

He pushes you against the wall and kisses you, you can't help but kiss back. It starts to intensify when you rip off his jacket, he about to remove the rest of his clothes when you let go and whisper "there's a
time and a place bub". You shove him out of the changing room and you hear him huff and puff, you had bought a secret swimsuit that you didn't let him see yet. It was gonna be a surprise... anyway you guys check out and wait on Niko and Tendou. After like 30 mins of waiting they come out of the store and Nikos hair is messed up, and Tendous cheeks are red. My eyes widen and i look at ushijima he has the same look, they know they have been caught by us. You guys start walking home and you walked next to Niko and she was walking a little funny. It was so funny because she couldn't say a word but i knew she just got railed, i mean i'm proud of her though.

We got home and i took a quick shower and put on some jean shorts and a crop top my swimsuit. We arrived at the beach and ushijima was putting sunscreen on me and i did the same to him. This was the first time any of us and been to the beach as a couple, it was nice... you were sitting with ushijima when all of a sudden you saw Bokuto. You screamed his name and ran up to him giving him a hug, he said "hey hey hey y/n long time no see". You see akaashi coming over and you give him a fist bump, THEN YOU SEE KENMA AND KURO. You scream and they come over you hugged them and we all just talked, after some catching up we all decided to play some volleyball. Team one was Niko, Me, Bokuto, Kuro, goshiki, and Semi and the team two was Tendou, Ushijima, akaashi, Kenma, ohira, and soekawa.

Our team lost and i was cracking up because Bokuto went into emo mode and akaashi kept trying to calm him down. Me and Niko got hot and decided to just play in our swimsuits, we called a time out and removed our clothes. Everyone paid us no attention until we walked back on the court, you wore a magenta bikini with lines all over it exposing your whole body. All of a sudden Ushijima goes "damn y/n looking good" you blush and start the game back up. After a little while of playing everyone left except for me,ushijima,tendou, and Niko... it was about 7 and we just played in the water. We were playing chicken fight and all of a sudden you see a familiar face... oh god you see Noya and Tanaka following kiyoko. You hop off off ushijima and freeze, you start breathing heavily, you tap ushijima several times. He doesn't know what to do so he just holds you, you grab him tight and hold him. Oh no what's happening.

Niko runs out of the water and grabs her phone to call coach, coach tells her tell y/n to go to the courts. Niko runs back and tells you to go to the court, after started walking toward court and you grab a ball. You start hitting spikes down like crazy making dents in the ground, your so focused that you didn't even realize that ushijima was right behind you. You turned around and hugged him... he was scared like terrified. He cuddled me right where we were, playing with my hair and just respecting "i'm here and i love you". His words... those six words gave you peace, you gave it a few more moments and ran to the bathroom having to vomit now. You came back and they sat down with you, you told them what you saw and they said we could leave if i wanted to. Fuck i was ruining everything.

You decided to stay but this time you just sat under an umbrella listening to music and bopping your head. Ushijima is laying next to you reading a book, you lay down next to him and apologize. He caresses your cheek and says "you don't have to be sorry for having feelings, it's normal and stop apologizing i'm here to help". You kiss him and decide that it's time to go in the water with Tendou and Niko, you guys walk in the water and ushijima picks you up and drops you in the water. You scream and realize this is what i was missing, THIS ... HIM, he opened my eyes to the brighter things in life. You and ushijima were just splashing each other and playing around when you see it, or should i say him. Its kags but he's with someone...

~to be continued~