part 8✨

The boys got ice cream and i got mochi, you guys were walking back when you got a call from Sakura. You answered and said your greetings, she just makes small talk. I explain where i'm at basically urging her to get to the point, she asks do i wanna have a sleepover with her and Niko tomorrow. I happily squeal as we haven't had one of those in forever, you agree and get off the phone. You start jumping around like a crazy person because you are beyond excited about it. You play some music and start dancing on the way back, tendou joins in and ushijima just laughs. You think hmph he must not be much of a dancer, oh well more fun for me.

You start skipping toward the house and when you arrive you guys go back up to the room, tendou goes and takes a shower. You were sitting with ushijima on the bed when he lays down, you look over and just look back at your phone. Just then you feel two strong arms pull you over and your now sitting in between ushijimas legs, you look at him and you both start laughing. He wraps one arm around your waist and starts playing with you hair. He says " babe we need to talk" in a serious voice, this was the talk that's as gonna determine everything.

He is still playing with your hair when he asks "what are we, i mean i'm not a feeling type person but you are different". You look at him and smile and say "since you won't just come out and say it i like you too, but where do we stand... do you actually want a relationship"? He sighs and says he's never been in one before, you try to contain it but you burst out laughing, he rolls his eyes and pushes you off him (in a cute way). You jump back on him and give him a big hug and say "i'm just kidding bub lighten up, he grabs you and gives you a kiss on the cheek. You guys are just a silent and enjoying each other's company when he says "y/n be my girlfriend, i really like you".

You smile and turn around and kiss him and he goes "i'll take that as a yes", you both laugh and keep cuddling. Tendou walks in and screams as he didn't expect you guys to be all close, we laugh and he goes "what are you two lovebirds up to". You look at each other and tell him, he screams in excitement as his two best friends are finally together. I get a idea and whisper it to ushijima, he nods and we sit up and look at him. We look at him with a evil smirk and say "Tendou who's your crush"?, his eyes go wide and he says n-nobody in a shaky voice. You look at ushijima and back and Tendou, he says "fine but if you say a word to her y/n i'm gonna kick your ass". I agree and he tells me who it is and i've never been so shocked in my life, oh god Tendou.

He says "it's Niko..." you sit there with your mouth open and then frantically get up and start jumping around. "OH MY GOD TENDOU YOU LIKE MY BEST FRIEND" you say excitedly, you finally sit back down and he starts telling us the whole backstory of how he came to like her. It was so cute he really did like her, he just never said anything because he was too much of a wimp. Which was pretty unbelievable considering he's so outgoing, i looked over and ushijima was still there mouth wide open. You go sit on his lap and lay in his chest and get back on your phone, and before you knew it you were off to sleep.

It was the morning and the boys were still sleep so you decided to take another shower and get ready. You helped Tendous mom with breakfast and woke the boys up, but today was different... you and ushijima were dating. You couldn't be happier because it finally felt like a new beginning, they began to get ready and you headed downstairs. You sat on the couch on your phone and about 30 mins later you felt a kiss on your head. You knew exactly who it was, you rolled your eyes jumped up and kissed him. You both laughed and Tendou walked in ready to eat, we all ate and decided to call it a day. We all said our goodbyes and we all were on our ways to our houses, mid walk i got a call from Sakura.

She told me that something came up at her house and they wouldn't be able to use her house, you said it was fine and that we could use my house. She also broke the other bad news that she wouldn't be able to come, i was sad but Niko said she was still up for it. After our long phone call i did some cleaning, and just getting the house ready for me and Nikos sleepover. After a few hours of cleaning there was a knock at the door, i opened it and it was Niko with bags full of stuff. I looked at her super confused when she yelled "IM MOVING IN", your eyes widened and you were stunned. You were stuttering saying "w-what about m-my parents"! She laughed and said check your phone.

On your phone was a long message from your parents saying:

parents:
dear y/n we miss you lots so we have a bit of a really big gift for you. Tendous mom called me and said that you were doing fine on your own, but the being alone isn't good. So i called Nikos Parents who said that they were planning to go overseas as well to Italy but Niko didn't wanna leave you. So after some convincing we agreed that Niko could come live with you. And also if you look at the door there's one more surprise, your second roomie! Hope you enjoy your gifts! Hugs and kisses - mom and dad.

You look at the door with your eyes wide open, at the door is Sakura with her bags too. You scream and bring them in for a group hug, you look at Sakura and say "so this was the reason you couldn't come to the sleepover". She laughs and says DUH, we all start unpacking bags and giving a house tour. We listened to music just dancing and have a good time, eventually you guys got hungry so you ordered pizza. You guys ate the pizza and watched a movie, a little into the movie you got a text... It was ushijima he said:

ushijima:
hey babe!

y/n:
hey bub what's up?

ushijima:
Your with Niko right?

y/n:
yeah we are having a sleepover why bub is everything ok?

ushijima:
yes babe nothing to worry about i just was thinking why don't you try to find out if Niko likes Tendou?

y/n:
Yes good idea and if she says yes we can plan a double date!

ushijima:
sounds good babe talk to you tomorrow ❤️

y/n:
bye bub😘

~to be continued~