part 24✨

I woke up in the morning but i kept my eyes closed, after what happened last night i wasn't in the mood to move. I was feeling better than usual today well at least physically, i got up and took a shower which took forever because my body was a bit sore. I got got out of the shower and got dressed and put my hair in a sleek ponytail, i came out and my mouth was wide open. I saw Tendou, Sakura, And Niko sititng on my bed with mochi and boba, and then ushijima walked in with a huge teddy bear. I was so shocked and happy all at the same i started crying, i walked over to Tendou and hugged him tight. He hugged me so tight i had to pat his back, i jumped on the girls hugging them hard. We all laughed and i walked over to ushijima with puppy eyes and my arms out, i couldn't be upset with him. He loved me so much that he just couldn't handle it, he walked up to me and hugged me. It was so tight i couldn't breathe but it was ok any hug from him was enough for me, we kissed and i sat back down.

I told them how i was feeling and that the doctors told me i'm being released today, they all gasped and got excited. Ushijima said he had one more surprise, i was curious so he said "since it's summer break and this week was eventful... we were allowed to stay another week but this time it's just for us to play practice games". I screamed and aiko ran in thinking i was throwing up again, she walked in and screamed y/n only scream if it's an emergency"! I said "sorry aiko i was just a little too excited", oh i forgot to introduce you to my friends! This is Sakura and Niko my girl bestfriends, this is Tendou my boy bestfriend. I pointed to ushijima and said this is my boyfriend, everyone said their greetings and she said she had to get back to work. I waved her goodbye and told her i'll see her later, i caught up with them and i drunk my boba.

After i finished my boba i was so happy i hugged ushijima, he was confused and looked at me confused. I said "look i finished my boba and it's staying down in my system", he smiled and kissed me a bunch. I asked if we could go to physical therapy and they all agreed, i could walk fine now but i needed the wall a bit. We got there and there was a volleyball, i grabbed it and started hitting it... i got a bit dizzy and decided that i did a little too much. They were worried about me but knew i wasn't gonna give up especially the day i was getting released, i got back up and kept going. We had a lot of fun before i was so tired, we walked back to the room and i ate a bit of mochi. They eventually left and coach was on the way to get me.

I said thank you to all of the nurses and doctors and they replied with no problem, Aiko was crying i dried her tears and hugged her. She said "please look out for my brother and don't forget to come and visit", i smiled and said "of course and me and him will be back soon"! She hugged me and coach signed my papers, i got in the car and was a bit nervous. I hadn't seen everyone all together in a while... i really wanted to get back to playing, i mean for god sakes i spent like forever in the hospital. I got there and got out of the car and here come the three musketeers running up to me at full force. They of course knocked me over and daichi yelled "TANAKA, NOYA, AND HINATA SHE JUST GOT OUT OF THE HOSPITAL". They gasped and helped me up i laughed and thanked daichi, it was nice to see everyone. I said i missed you too!

After talking to everyone it was dinner time and of course i wasn't there, they diagnosed me with an unclassified eating disorder. I ate only when i was forced or whenever i felt like it, and if i didn't eat for enough time i would pass out. My body rejects some food so throwing up would be a bit more common but nothing to worry about unless it's blood. I was laying there when the door opened, i sat up and saw it was Sakura with two bowls. She sat down and gave me a bowl, it had dragonfruit, passion fruit, and some star fruit. I ate it because she told me to and we just talked about everything, she was like my big sister and i loved her so much. We talked about some stuff for the team with me recovering and we also talked about some new postitoning. I really couldn't do much but we decided to call a morning conditioning class for the girls, they weren't too happy but i didn't care.

After i ate ushijima came in to say goodnight along with a bunch of others, i was so happy this was the family i needed not my blood. Blood is just a liquid because no matter what these guys are my family, i fell asleep at peace for the first time in a little while. I woke up at about 4 and walked to change, i wore some blue spandex with a black sports bra. I woke the girls up and they looked at me with their eyes wide open, i said "um ladies what's wrong why are you staring at me like i'm insane". One of the first years said "Damn Vice y/n not to be like really blunt but your body is really toned and you have a nice ass", everyone started laughing and i thanked her. I walked to the gym to get everything ready and started stretching, the girls walked in and i was in the spilts stretching my back. Mikasa said "Y/N HOW CAN YOU DO THE SPILTS, I MEAN LIKE HOW?!" I laughed and said "i used to do gymnastics when i was little if i was a bit stronger i could show you some flips"! Sakura walked in and told the girls to circle up.

We stretched and i put everyone in the position that me and Sakura were talking about last night. Mikasa and the two first years were in the back while the 3 second years where in the front. Me and Sakura worked with everyone individually and it worked so well, and i was too proud. It was water break and i went to the court and started messing with the ball, i threw it up and it didn't hit my power spot. I switched hand and hit it, i fell back because that took all my strength. Niko gasped and ran over to me... i told her i was fine and got back up but when i got back up everyone was staring at me. I said "girls your really have to stop doing this you guys scare me", one of the second years said "um did you not see where you landed that". I said "no i fell over where did it land"?

Sakura ran up to me and shook me, i grabbed her arm as i was getting dizzy, she said "it landed precisely right inside of the line". I screamed and jumped into Sakuras arms, i was so overwhelmed with joy i didn't realize that i was sick. I jumped down and sat on the bleacher with the trash next to me just in case, sakura knew i pushed myself. They continued conditioning for a bit with me yelling at the second years for not doing stuff they knew, when all of an sudden i got a call. I walked outside and said "hey what's up", it was coach she said "hey when your not busy can you come to your room for a second". I told the girls coach needed me and i walked to my room, i walked in and she said "damn y/n your fit like really fit". I laughed and thanked her and sat down, she pulled out her phone and i read the messages.

y/n's parents:

Hey, so me and y/n's dad are really busy with work and we will not be able to come down anymore, we are really sorry that this had to happen. Thanks for updating me for how she was in the hospital I appreciate it a lot, can you please show her this. If this is y/n hey my love how are you i hope all is well, we miss you so much and hopefully we can come down for Thanksgiving! I'm so sorry that we broke our promise we kinda suck, but it's fine because your in good care! Anyway i have to get back to work i love you and call us sometimes we miss you lots!

I stared at the phone reading that message for i'm not sure how long, i wasn't sad i was just hurt. Anger filled and consumed me i didn't wanna hurt coach but i couldn't think , got up and walked out. She said "y/n come back!", i kept walking and anger too over me. She followed me till were in the middle of all of the dorms and she screamed "Y/N COME BACK WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THIS STOP WALKING Y/N". I turned around and said "I NEED TO BE ALONE COACH I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK BUT FOR FUCKS SAKE MY PARENTS DON'T CARE ABOUT ME WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO!" I knew she wouldn't have any words after that so i kept walking to the court, the adrenaline was overpowering me. I walked right past everyone and Mikasa said "Y/N are you ok", i wasn't thinking and gave her a death stare and said "yeah all good".