Part 60✨

~3 years later~

It's been a while, it's my wedding day surprise!!! We have been planning it for a long time we thought that now that we had kids this would be the perfect time, Yua was now 4 and the flower girl. Ryu was 5 and he was a very smart kid so he was making sure everyone was seated and greeting people he was so cute. Anyway Niko was helping me fit into my dress when she said "You look stunning if I would have told you back then that you would end up with Ushijima you would have laughed at me". I said "I would have but I got to know him and that will be my best decision I have ever made in life well other than my kids but that was a consecutive decision". Ushijimas mom said "I know I am not your mom but if you wanna call me mom that's fine, I am just as proud and happy as I hope she would be". I said "Thank you so much for accepting me I really appreciate it like a lot".

Finally it was time to walk down the isle and Ushijima looked good and Yua and Ryu in their cute outfits was the sweetest thing ever. Everything felt perfect. No everything was perfect. Anyways skipping the boring part blah blah blah we said our vowes and kissed and the afterparty was amazing the kids were having fun and everyone enjoyed theirselves. Now the honeymoon was... eventful but it's not like we haven't done that before but this time we were married, wow I never thought I would say this but married sex is amazing. CHANGING THE SUBJECT. We went to Bora Bora for our honeymoon and the swimming the food the scenery was all great and not the mention the bed and the sex but anyway when we returned we were so happy to see the kids.

It had been a while since I had talked to Yoshi so I called her up and turns out she was the coach of the girls volleyball team. So I decided to pay a visit, Ushijima was at training so I had to bring the kids but it was fine, when I came to visit she was shocked to see Yua and said "YOU HAD ANOTHER ONE". I said "Im backkk and yes her name is Yua", the girls on the court were so confused and I said "Don't let me distract you you guys look great". They smiled and kept playing and me and Yoshi were talking for a bit before I looked over and saw one of the girls struggling I said "Hold on Yoshi". I took Ryu with me and said "Try arching your arm and aim so that you get a better serve its easier than using all of your energy like that". She tried and I saw so much improvement, Ryu said "Don't look so sad you are great". I said "He's right you have potential but don't give up".

She had something special in her and I could tell, after I left I took the kids for Ice cream and left them with Tendou and Niko for a while. I just went to get my nails and feet down I also got my hair done and did a bit of shopping for me and Yua, then I went to work to do a quick shift and pick up some papers. When I got home Ushijima was asleep on the couch with Ryu and Yua was in my bed asleep I said "How the hell does that even happen". Anyways I got into bed with Yua and fell asleep but that didn't last long before Yua woke me up because she was hungry and wanted fruit snacks. I said "Yua you can't be snacking all late like this its 5 in the morning but here now eat and go back to sleep mommy has to work in the morning". Yua said "Ok goodnight mommy", I fell asleep with a smile on my face. BUT NOT FOR LONG BECAUSE RYU AND USHIJIMA WERE MAKING SO MUCH NOISE". God one day I'm gonna kill Ushijima with my bare hands.

~7 years later

Ryu was now 12 and Yua was 11 they grew up so fast. These 7 years have been amazing I watched my babies grow up and me and Ushijima and I are as happy as can be. Anyway Ryu was getting into volleyball now just like Ushijima was hoping and Yua well she liked cheerleading, they did love their sports though. Yua came home always showing us her routine and Ushijima practiced with Ryu a lot, but overall the kids seemed super happy. Well until Ryu came home one day and didn't speak to anyone, I just thought that it was him rebelling but something told me that something was off. When Ushijima came home I told him to go check on Ryu and then I heard screaming, I went in and Ryu was yelling saying "Get the hell out of my room". I said "Ryu do not use that language with me or your father it's rude unless we give you permission which I didn't".

He said "I don't care can you leave now", I said "Ushijima let's go". Ushijima said "Let me just talk to him", I went to check on Yua and she was just watching tv. I said "I'm gonna close your door so you don't have to hear all the screaming", she said "Ok cool and can we go shopping tomorrow". I said "Of course we need a break from this house", I closed her door and went in the kitchen to get some water when Ushijima came out. He said "He well um I guess he just needs room to breath I don't know", I said "Ok then that's what we will give him I mean we can't guilt trip him into telling us". Ushijima said "You really think he's gonna tell us on will", I said "Yeah he has to at some point or its gonna kill him". I said "It's your call but don't include me in ANY of what you talk about with him", he said "Fine with me". After all of that I was stressed so I went to bed. I woke up at like 3 in the morning and quietly got dressed.

I woke up Ryu and told him to get dressed, he got dressed and we headed to the car and got Starbucks. I got a matcha latte and he got a vanilla frappe, the ride was pretty silent so I started up the conversation. I said "You know my parents never took me out like this because they didn't care about me", he said "Yeah I know dad told me". I said "So what's on your mind", he said "I don't know lots". I said "I know you think I'm trying to be all up in your grill but I just wanna help but if you don't wanna talk it's fine. I know I've been giving you freedom a lot lately but I just want you to be ok". He said "Don't worry about me I'm fine just well stressed", I said "Well if you wanna talk about why this is the time. Its not good to be stressed this young but if you are how can I help to make the stress more bearable"". He took a deep sigh before looking out the window.

I started to drive home and he said "You don't expect me to do everything you say right", I said "I would like but I know you would break the rules so why even try". He said "Have you ever done something just because it was somebody else's dream", I said "Yeah I got with your dad". It was never my intention to get with him but it just kind of happened but if I didn't like him so much I wouldn't be with him". He said "Yeah I just wanna be me you know do MY own thing and not live somebody else's dream", I said "What are you getting at Ryu". He said "I don't wanna play volleyball but I can't tell dad because it will crush him", I said "Oh Ryu forget what your dad has to say if it's not what you wanna do don't do it". He said "How you know he will be mad and if he isn't mad he will be disappointed", I said "I know your dad but reactions are never planned". He said "Exactly".

~to be continued~