part 23✨

oikawa and iwa came in they sat next to me with worried looks on their faces, i told them not worry and that i was fine. They were worried as i kept chugging water like a crazy person but i my throat was bothering me, i rolled my eyes and told them not to worry. They let it go and just started talking about volleyball, oikawa kept messing up what he was saying and iwa kept calling him shittykawa. I kept telling him to stop because  he's not shitty he's oikawa, he agreed and while i was there he never called oikawa another name. Eventually they left and oikawa tripped and fell i laughed so hard and started throwing up again, iwa came and held my hair back. Look what you did shittykawa, i smacked iwa and he apologized. I said "oikawa it's not your fault i'm just a little sick lately but i'm ok", he apologized and they left.

I head a bunch of foosteps running and i know exaclty who it is, it's hinata, noya and tanaka. I said "SHOYO HINATA, YUU NISHINOYA , AND RYUNOSUKE TANAKA THIS IS A DAMN HOSPITAL SHOW SOME RESPECT". They stopped right in their tracks i rolled my eyes and invited them in. The nurse came in and cleaned me up as they sat down next to me, i thanked her and asked her for more water. They were all talking at the same time and the nurse came in with my water and said "y/n is only one person relax". I thanked her and told they boys how i was feeling so they would calm down and listen, they are big goof balls but really good listeners. I loved them to death because they really are good smart people, i felt myself getting weaker. it happens after a while of being awake, my body wasn't responding well. I told the boys to get ball so we could play catch, we played catch and talked until it was time for the next group. I waved goodbye and they screamed "BYE Y/N", i smiled and watched them walk off.

I was feeling a bit weak so i called in Aiko she came in and sat on my bed and said "hey what's up girlie", i told her i was feeling a bit weak. She explained that me not eating has caused my body to eat all my fat so i was gonna be weak until that fat grew back a little, which was working but throwing up was rejecting it. Then Kageyama walked in... he said "AIKO WAIT WHAT-", she ran up to him and hugged him. He was so shocked until he hugged her back i laughed and smiled, i havent seen them together in years. They stepped outside and i played with the ball until they got done talking. He came in and sat next to my bedside, it was kinda awkward because i heard what he said. I mean a coma wasn't dead but i still heard him and he knew just as much as me that i wasn't going back. I said "i heard you when i was out you know, and for a long time i did still love you... but now i'm happy and i hope that you get what i have!". He smiled and hugged me... it was weird but i knew kageyama wasn't a mean person, i thought about to before i collapsed. I said wait before i fell out what where you gonna say... he paused and said "exaclty what i told you when you were in a coma, i also just wanted to see if we could be friends because i miss you". I smiled and said of course... Aiko came in to change my iv and i just sat there talking to kags. We caught up with Aiko until it was time to switch, kags said bye and all of sudden my body.

It felt weak, i grabbed the bucket next to me and began vomiting but when i looked at the bucket it was red and liquify. I SCREMAED AIKO... she looked back and helped me out, kags held up my hair and i kept vomiting. I knew i was getting worse i was just wondering why i couldn't get better it was weird, the doctors had no idea. After that i was so weak they decided to call it a day and cancel visiting rights, i was sad because i couldn't see ushijima but i know he couldn't see me like this. I laid there trying to play catch with myself but i was so weak and fell alseep. I woke up and this time i was feeling a lot better so i was able to take a shower alone today, Aiko was proud of me and i said "i couldn't have done it without you". The coach came in while i was doing my hair and gave me a hug, i hugged her back as i missed her A LOT. She sat down and said "how are you feeling my love", i said i was weak but good enough. She smiled and said that he could come up now if i was ready, i was so happy i hadn't seen him in forever.

I didn't have to lay down anymore so i sat at the edge of my bed waiting. He walked in and ran to me and hugged me, i fell back on the bed laughing. He kissed my head so much and said "i missed you so much babe", i kissed him back and said "i missed you too bub". We laughed and just sat in each others arms it was a long three days, if i couldn't handle three days how was i gonna handle forever. He said "how are you feeling" i told him what the nurse said and he was so worried, i told him not to worry but you know ushijima. I told him that i heard him when i was in a coma and he hugged me and said "i hope you would have babe... everything i said was true". He continued saying "i don't think i can live without you babe, i know we haven't been dating for too long but i really do love you with all my heart". I started crying and he just hugged me... i said "i love you too bub more than you know, i promise i'm never leaving we are forever". We kissed and decided to go to physical therapy.. i was a bit nervous because i haven't walked in 3 days. Well far at least.

I started walking with ushijima holding me up.. it was hard and my body was hurting. we made it to the hallway and i couldn't anymore, i held on to the railing screaming "DAMMNIT". Ushijima stood next to me and said "y/n its not your fault it's your body trying to get used it, i promise your doing great you made it out to your room"! I took a deep breath and kept walking until i go to the physical therapy room, i sat down with ushijima and we just caught up with each other. Now it was time for some simple walking excersies, we did those for an hour until my body fell weak and i fell over. I laughed because ushijimas face went pale i was sitting there laughing and he had this crazy look on his face. He sat down next to me and started hugging me i was still laughing, he said "y/n you fell are you ok". I just smiled and said "yeah of course i am my body just isn't used to it", he smiled and helped me up.

We kept practicing some walking until i was too weak, he put me on his back and let me back down to his room. I felt good today i was weak by the end of it but i was good, i suddenly fell dizzy when i was in the bed and started vomiting. I pressed the nurses button and Aiko ran and patted my back , ushijima was just sitting there. After i finished they switched my iv, i laid my head back and took a deep breath. After i calmed myself down told him to come sit down, he sat down and looked at the ground... i knew he was worried. I said "i know it's hard to watch me like this but i'm getting better, my body is just shutting down a bit", he looked at me and said "i'm not gonna sit here and watch you die y/n i cant". He stood up and started walking out, i said "bub what- are you doing", he said "i have to go".

And he left.... the coach came in and asked why ushijima left... i started sobbing and said "i had another throw up accident and he got scared and left and said she couldn't watch me die". The coach ran over and hugged me and i sobbed in her arms for hours, i don't remember when i fell asleep but the last thing i said was "am i really dying".

~to be continued~