part 11✨

It was my turn to serve... i was ready, so ready for this. I looked over and smiled at ushijima, he nodded at me and looked at me indicating that i was ready. You look over and Tendou was jumping around cheering you on, the whistle blows... it's time. You do a new serve your were working on, the topspin serve, you do it and ace it. Nobody knew you were working on them, the coach screams "Y/N WHO THE HELL TAUGHT YOU THAT"! You start laughing and the whistle blows again, you just hit a regular jump serve. The game goes on for a little while when Chiba (shiratorizawas libero) hit the ball and it was heading toward Niko. Niko nodded at me and set it right to me, i jumped as high as i could and smacked it down.

This was my time... it hit the ground with such force it even shocked me, the shiratorizawa boys team starts screaming and running around. That was game point for the second set, the first thing you did was run into Nikos arms because you guys did it. Sakura walked up to us and we all started screaming like little girls, the girls back up and look a little confused. All of a sudden somebody grabs your waist from behind you and hugs you, he was super buff so you knew it was ushijima. You turned around and kissed him, you said "i did it bub"! The girls had walked away to give us so space, he said "you did it babe, it's time to heal". He picks you up and kisses you, you guys walk back to the bleachers and sit down... the whole time we were just flirting while the first years had the court again.

The first years won again, Sakura gave her speech and it was break time. You freshened up and put on white ruffled skirt with a... nothing because YOU FORGOT YOUR SHIRT. You ask Sakura and Niko if they have an extra shirts and they apologize and say they didn't bring anything. You realize you have no other choice but to ask ushijima, you didn't really mind so the text read:

y/n: bub i have a question and it's kind of a weird one...

ushijima: what is it babe? do you need me?

y/n: yes kinda i left my shirt at my house so do you by chance have an extra shirt or a hoodie?

ushijima: yeah you want me to drop off or you come get it?

y/n: thank you bub! and just give it to coach she's not gonna let you in since the girls are changing.

ushijima: got it see you in a bit babe😘

You smile at the text and a few minutes later the coach comes in with a sweatshirt. she looks at you with a smirk and says "this is from ushijima i see". you smile and say "yeah coach were dating..." she gasps and says yes i'm so proud of you honey, she gives you a big hug and leave you alone to change. The girls finish getting ready and then you and the team walk to the gym, you see ushijima and wave. He winks at you and you roll your eyes, this is not the time to be seductive bub you thought. You sat down and the whistle blew you were so happy to see the three duos on the court that you didn't even realize kageyama.

~time skip (after all sets)

The boys are talking to coach and when they finish he walks toward me, today was such a good day that i ran into his arms. He grabbed my ass and started kissing me, mid kiss he let go. He walked away to coach and talked to him, he walks back up to me and says meet me by coaches car in 5. You nod and put a smile on your face, you think it's it's gonna be a surprise. You tell the girls you'll be back soon and go to the car, you see him standing against the drivers door you walk up and get in the passengers seat thinking he was about to talk to you. He opens the back seat door and sits down with his legs and arms wide open he pats his lap indicating you to come sit and says "come here babe". Oh god what the hell did i get myself into.

I sits on his lap, and starts kissing his neck leaving hickeys, Ushijima starts whimpering, "You like that" I said, He moans in reply. You start taking his shirt off, and kiss down his body, he takes your shirt off, and he stares at you intensely. "You're beautiful" Ushijima whispers, he then starts kissing you roughly and you kiss back. "Are you ready" Ushijima asks, "I've been ready" I said. He takes his underwear off, and then slowly takes yours off, Ushijima starts putting his tip in teasing you, you start quietly moaning. "Please" i says begging relentlessly, all of a sudden Ushijima slams into you, and you both moan out loud. Ushijima's pace starts picking up, and he starts going a little too fast, "Ushi-jima slow down plea-se" you whimper.  Ushijima looks into your eyes and  purposely goes faster, and you start screaming and moaning his name loudly. Me and Ushijima reach each others climax. Both sweaty y/n and Ushijima lay there panting heavily. "Wow" Ushijima says, "Wow is right, that was amazing" you say out of breath.

You guys get dressed and and are just there kissing, when you hear a knock at the window. You scream and see Tendou and Niko at the window, the windows are all foggy and you guys get out to the car. You step out and your legs go limp you stumble and fall right into the car next to you, cross your arms and pretend you didn't just fall. Ushijima started laughing while fixing his clothes, Tendou says to ushijima "coach needs you back inside, we're going to dinner with karasuno". You roll your eyes and sigh, ushijima walks over to you and gives you a kids and walks away with Tendou. You asked Niko to help you walk, she's confused and asks why you look at her awkwardly and she gasps.

You roll your eyes and urge her to help you, your limping back to the bus so that we could all go to dinner. You sit on the bus and your legs refuse to stop shaking, the whole bus ride you were just telling Sakura and Niko about the car. You arrive and have Niko help you out of the bus, the boys coach of shiratorizawa asks do i need anything. You nod indicating that your ok, you sit next to ushijima at the table. Karasuno walks in and sits across the table, everyone is talking when you feel a strong grip grab your inner thigh. Your eyes widen and you squeal, Niko looks at you and just say you just popped your shoulder. Ushijima whispers "don't say a word" you say "you just can't get enough of me bub can you"?

You excuse yourself limping away and Tendou gets up to help you, he asks what happened and you just tell him you think you sprained your ankle. You tell him you'll be fine walking back and he goes back to his seat, after using the bathroom somebody is waiting for you outside. It's kageyama... you roll your eyes and start limping away, he pins you against the wall and says "i miss you y/n i can't stand  to see you with him". You roll your eyes and push him off you, you say "fuck off kageyama i'm done with you, you had your chance". You keep limping when he whispers under his breath "bitch", you turn around flip him off. You sit back down but aren't into the mood to eat, ushijima offers some of his food but you declines. Kageyama your a piece of shit.

~ushijimas pov~

i was messing with y/n by grabbing her thigh, i really couldn't get enough of her. Earlier was something different, i saw a side of her and i loved it, she was limping and it was so funny. She was a trooper though she made it through i was proud of her. She seemed pretty happy after our session she has to use the bathroom but i let Tendou take her. She looked so cute in my hoodie, kageyama got up and went to the bathroom soon after her. I found it really sus but i didn't say anything because she's strong, mentally and physically if you know what i mean. Soon she came back out and her whole mood changed, she was mad. What the hell did kageyama do now.

~to be continued~