part 35✨

I woke up and head was pounding it was 4 am, i took my pills and took a shower. I put on a pink sports bra with black spandex, i put my hair into a bun so that the pink would show. I made then the southwest eggs that they liked me to make all the time, and i made myself a strawberry smoothie. I woke the girls up and cleaned the house a little bit, and soon we all were eating. By time we got done eating and getting ready it was around 9, niko was telling sakura about last night and i just rolled my eyes. I called my parents and talks to them a little but they kept asking questions about the date. I forgot to tell them about ushijima, i told them i had been dating him for about 6 months. They were super shocked and wanted to meet him, i said "well maybe if you came down" they cut me off and said "you know that we cant". Honestly i was so used to them and their empty lies and promises but i just brushed it off.

By time i got done talking to them it was time to leave for practice, i told them i would call them back soon". We walked to practice and i got all the girls together for warm ups, Sakura had officially stepped downs and was just there to help out with coach. She still warm end up with us but didn't play, it was sad to see her go but she was still here kinda. Practice went on for hours as usual and by the end i was exhausted, it had been about a month since i found out about my disease so i stepped out and called aiko. she said to come down to the hospital on friday at around 7pm. I hung up and ran back in with the girls, i worked with Mikasa and Azumi on their power spots.

Azumi was a libero so i was more focused on her mobility, now Mikasa she wanted to be just like me. And partly she was she was a vice captain now which meant she had to step out of her shell and show everyone who's boss. They are really shy kids but i've grown to love them they just need to step out of their shells a little bit. Practice was over and coach left because she had some business to attend to, i rounded the girls up and sat them down. I was gonan say a deep hearted speech for the girls, right now it was only third and second years all the first years had to try out. My speech went " to start off i'm y/n and i'm your new captain as you can tell i have a sickness that messes with my health a lot. I have been pretty ok lately but i never know i'm also in the top 3 of my whole division.

Being captain means the world to me and if you even need me for volleyball stuff or just life stuff in general i'm here. This girl next to me is my mini me her name is Mikasa and she is your vice, she may be shy which isn't a bad thing but you will treat her with respect. You all know me and know i don't mess around with bullshit so don't try it, summer is getting closer to an end so tryouts will be happening soon. Talented first year and terrible ones are gonna walk through these doors and your job is to be on your toes and show them respect. You were once them so if i see any bullying bull shit your ass is gone, of course i can't kick you off but that's a suspension. We're a team and i love you guys to death so do you very best becsuse these upcoming weeks i'm gonna push your buttons and get you out for your shells".

They all stood there with their mouths open, even the boys who were finished with practice were like woah. Tendou yelled "YEAH Y/N SHOW EM HOW ITS DONEEEEEE", i laughed and the girls that practice on friday would consist of getting know each other. And maybe some drills if i'm pissed off a little bit, i dismissed them and met up with ushijima. I was happy to see him being a captain holds a bit of weight on your shoulders. I kissed him and he said "that's was badass babe, how does it feel being a captain", i said "trying to stay in the top 3 and be a captain and deal with a sickness is a lot but i have you so yes it's great". He picked me up and i jumped down and said "i love you but we are very sweaty and i at least wanan take a shower", he rolled his eyes and kissed my cheek.

On the walk home Ushijima called me and said he was taking the boys team to Nekoma high to hang with everyone. he asked me, niko and sakura would wanna tag along, we agreed since we didn't have anything to do tomorrow. I missed my brothers so i was pretty excited, i told the girls about it and we were beyond happy. Sakura cleaned the kitchen from this morning while niko made egg rolls, i took a shower and put on some sweatpants and one of ushijimas sweatshirts. We ate dinner and played this stupid game called girls night out, there were some pretty embarrassing things that we had to confess. But it was so fun when we got done playing we cleaned up and called it a night. I set out a list of things we needed to do before we left for Nekoma for the whole day. Sakura has to water the plants and Niko had to do laundry and sweeping and of course i had to get groceries.

I woke up at around 4 as usual and got ready i threw on a sweatshirt and went to grocery store, i came back around 7 and the girls were already cleaning. I put the groceries up and made breakfast i made blueberry pancakes, while Niko called the boys over. I went upstairs to take a shower once i was done cooking, i decided to try this new style with my hair. It was two curly strands in the front and the rest was in a tight bun, i loved it and threw on a tube top and some shorts. I decided to wear my vans and pack a bag with volleyball stuff just in case. I came downstairs and the boys were cleaning up, i kissed ushijima on the cheek and he said "took you long enough babe you literally take a million years".
said "it takes time to look this good and plus i had to pick the right shoes", he smiled and said "well let's go i got my dads car for today".

I was excited i couldn't wait to get there, we put our bags in the trunk and headed out. In the backseat was Tendou and Niko and we dropped sakura off with shirabu. Shirabu had goshiki, semi, and ohira in the car so we were all set. We drove and listened to music the whole way there, we got there and saw them waiting outside for us. To say i was excited was an understatement all of the those facetimes weren't the same, i took my pills because i forgot. Shit i didn't eat breakfast, i took out a granola bar and ate it as we pulled up. I grabbed my backpack and put it on my back, i handed ushijima his bag, he had his arm around my waist like he was protecting me. Some of the other boys on Nekoma had their eyes on me but i didn't really care. Kuro said "Y/N YOUR HAIR ITS ALMOST SHORTER THAN KENMAS BUT I LOVE IT", i ran up to him and hugged him. I jumped on Kenma and he fell i said "Kenma get off your game and say hi to your sister", he greeted me with a big hug and started touching my hair.

Do you like it i asked Kenma, he said he loved it and asked if i could do his later. I squealed and agreed being away from my brothers was hard, i missed them like crazy. They invited us to Kuros house and i haven't been there in years, his mom greeted us in.
She screamed "Y/N IS THAT YOU, AND YOUNG LADY WHERE ARE YOUR CLOTHES", i laughed becsuse she hated how revealing i dressed. I hugged her tight and we were just talking while everyone else went to the backyard. Kuros mom was also like a best friend to me she was over protective and somebody i could talk to whenever. But Nekoma was so far from Shiratoizawa i could only come visit sometimes and without a car i didn't have a way over there.

She asked me who the really tall buff guy was and i was like "oh that's wakatoshi ushijima that's my boyfriend". She screamed "YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND DIDNT TELL ME, KURO GET YOUR ASS IN HERE", i started laughing as she beat Kuro up. She said "HOW COULD YOU HAVE NOT TOLD ME THAT Y/N HAD A BOYFRIEND",  kuro said "mom please i'm sorry i didn't think it was that important". I said "Kuro wrong choice of words", she laughed and said "ok kids go have a blast and y/n i wanna hear all about you and wakatoshi". I smiled and went to the backyard and forgot he had a huge house, in the corner he had a gaming section and on the fence a projector. In the middle there was a pool and the other side was a snack table and a table for board games. 

The speakers were blasting and we were all just hanging out, it was fun taking a break from volleyball and just getting to hang out. It was around 2 and after a while we got hungry when i walked in to go ask Kuros mom for snacks she was already making them. I helped her finish and took them out, when i tell you these boys can eat THEY CAN. I sat on ushijima lap and was just drinking water since the granola bar filled me up. We were just on our phone watching tik tok, it was getting dark and i wanted to swim. I changed and all of us were in the water, my camera roll was full of videos and pictures of all of us. Some of Nekomas girls came over too just to party and little bit, me and the girls captain were talking and we had a lot in common. I was number 1 in the division and she was number 2 so we talked a lot about volleyball. Some of my favorite songs were  playing  so i dragged everyone over to the speakers. Someone brought tequila and i knew it was time to party.

~to be continued~