part 10✨

The first bell rung and ushijima decided to take me to class, he put me on his back and he dropped me off. Right before he reached the door you jumped off, you kissed him thanking him for the ride. You sat next to Niko as that is your assigned seat, Tendou walked her to class so she made it before me. Class started and you payed close attention because my parents said that if my grades ever dropped i would have to move in with Tendou, which isn't an issue but i like my freedom and the girls just moved in. After class you are walking to meet ushijima and you bump into Tanaka and look at him shocked, you ask him what he's doing here and he says "coach had to speak to your coach and we have the day off". You smiled a sad smile hoping you wouldn't see him, noya and hinata approached you and said their greetings. You see ushijima and say you gotta go to the boys they wave at you, you run into ushijima and give him a kiss. You look back and see him...

Kageyama was staring right at you with fire in his eyes, you just turned around and walked faster. After the last time you saw him you couldn't look at him anymore, you either shut yourself out or cried. You decided to shut everything and everyone out, nobody could pull you out this time. You realized that the safe place that you had with ushijima couldn't protect you from him, you walked into class and did your work. You sat in the corner by yourself the whole time. You had a little free time so you put your head down, the boys were looking at you strange but just decided not to say anything. Because to be honest they didn't know what to say, whenever karasuno comes around your unpredictable.

~time skip (lunch)~

you didn't get in the lunch line today you were pissed and sad, you just didn't know when you were gonna snap but it was coming. Everyone started at you the entire time because you just put your head down and said nothing, ushijima sat next to you and started rubbing your back. You let him because you just had that stupid soft spot for him, you hear everyone whispering asking ushijima what's wrong. You pop your head up and leave, you just need to be alone and focus, you feel somebody following you so you just keep walking. Whoever it was wouldn't stop following you so you turned around and it was ushijima, he grabbed you and gave you a hug.

It was so safe in his arms i couldn't be mad for too long, he let go and you sat on the wall. He sat next to you and you started telling him why you were so sad and mad, he pulled you into his arms and just held you. You started to cry and told him " what the hell am i gonna do, i'm happy now and the thought and the sight of him sends me into a fit". He holds you and strokes your hair saying "that's the healing process babe, it's gonna hurt like hell but your not alone... no matter how much your mind tries to trick you". His word hit you like a brick, before you could say anything he's just says "i'm here, don't shut me out i'm here to help always". You kiss his cheek and get up, you look over and the WHOLE table is watching you and ushijima. They notice you staring and run back to their seats.

Ushijima wipes your tears and kisses you, you guys walk back to the table... ALL OF THEM ARE STARING. You start doing your handshake with Tendou before Semi asks "so um were all wondering... are you guys like together"? You roll your eyes and say "i saw you guys at the door which means you guys saw us kiss, but to answer your question yes we are"! Both girls and boys team start screaming in joy and me and ushijima just start laughing, the bell rings and we all go to our afternoon classes.

~time skip (after school)~

It's after school and your walking out to meet the teams, ushijima had his back turned so you jumped his back. Only i do that so he grabbed me fast, he slung me around till he was holding you from your butt, you guys kissed and you jumped down. You look over and see Tendou and Niko KISSING, you scream and high five ushijima. They realize that both teams are staring and the team goes "ARE YOU GUYS TOGETHER TOO", Tendou screams "surprise". We all laugh waiting for the rest of the team when karasuno approaches, ushijima and tendou go up to daichi and suga and me and Sakura go up to the girls team captains ( her name is Yao and Aiko). The captains speak amongst each other before the coaches called you guys from afar.

~ushijimas pov~

Today was crazy i thought as i was walking to the gate, y/n was all over the place and i couldn't do anything but be there. I mean i guess that's something but i wanna do more, but i just have to let her heal. I'm talking to Shirabu when i feel somebody jump on my back. It's obviously y/n because even tendou doesn't do that, i grab her waist and spin her around. We kiss for like the 20th time today but i don't mind, she's too cute for her own good. She jumped down and we all were talking with the team when karasuno approached, y/n gave me a nod indicating she was gonna be fine. I walk up to daichi and suga and just start making small talk, soon the coaches call us over and it's time to play.

~y/n pov~

The girls and guys spilt up and the girls all go and get dressed, you are getting dressed when Sakura pulls you aside. She's basically doing a round check to make sure i'm gonna be able to handle this game mentally, i assured her i was fine. Me and Niko were doing our hair and talking about Tendou when the coach comes in and tells me to give my speech. I had a lot of confidence today, so i went over the three rules and added "karasuno isn't an easy team we have lost to them so don't get cocky, they are just as good as any other team. Do your best and don't let ANYONE get to you do you hear me". You look at all of them with death stares, everyone realized you are in focused mode and now it's go time. The coach says some words and we head to the court, we start warming up when the karasuno and shiratorizawa boys teams walk in.

You weren't letting him win this time like ushijima said I have to heal, and healing is all about pushing through. You start hitting some of Niko's sets and high five to Niko as it was a perfect set, the whistle blows and the girls get in place. The captains say good luck and the vices say may the best win, the game starts and you, niko and sakura are on the bench. Coach knows that will throw them off, the crowd is just as confused but they didn't know what was coming. There was some conditioning you guys were doing and it was college level, and all the first and second years on the court knew it too. You were yelling tips and tricks as usual during the first set, the first years and some second years beat them 25-14. You have them a pep talk as it was time for them to relax on the bench, you get up and stretch because now it's time. TO WIN, TO HEAL, and also to show them why the hell im in the top 10, nobody messes with me.

~ushijimas pov~
I walked in with my team and karasuno, karasuno boys walked over to their side of the bleachers. I sat down on the bench watching the first set, i can't help but smile when i see y/n screaming at the top of her lungs to the first years. They are doing pretty good but i know y/n can't help it, she has the mom instinct when it comes to volleyball. I always thought that Sakura would be the mom but when it comes to y/n she doesn't look at years she looks at ability and power. She will never say she a higher class or make people feel less than, because she knows how it feels to be less than. The first years win the first set in only a half hour, y/n is giving pep talks to the girls when all do a sudden she cracks her neck. She stretches and gets up, she looks at me with fire in her eyes and smiles... you know just as much as her that it's time to heal.

~to be continued~