part 43✨

*trigger warning this has some very hard to deal with topics in it. If you are not mentally able to handle it i suggest skipping*

if you ever need to talk here is my social media : instagram :baby_jai1234

*if you want this to be even sadder play "winter bear by V (from bts)*

I told him everything and he was mortified and i said "when bedtime rolls around i'll watch her and you take morning shift. And after this damn camp it over she's living with us until she gets better, i'm am not gonna lose one of my own". By this point i was balling my eyes out, ushijima was hugging me and telling me "your doing all you can i promise we're gonna figure this out. it's ok my love i know it's hard to think about even though it hasn't happened to you". I froze and started crying more, he said "babe oh no i'm so sorry i didn't know". He sat me down and i just laid in his arms crying thinking what is she going to do after she stays with us, what happens when we leave her alone. what happens when she goes back home what if she doesn't go home, i didn't know what to do. I had my parents will that i could help her pay for therapy or maybe she could get emancipated and live with us.

After some crying i decided i was tired, i went to my room and slept for like 2 hours. when i woke up it was midnight i went to Chos and Yoshi room and Yoshi was no where to be found. The panic set in and i went all over the camp looking for her, where the hell is she i thought. i didn't know this place too well so i went on my phone and checked my maps for any places she could have gone. I checked all of the restaurants and store and she wasn't there, i checked parks and everything. Then i saw it it was hard to see on the map but there was a bridge, it was small but it was high enough to you know. I went there and of course she was there, she stood there and i could hear her saying "i don't wanna do this but it's the only way". Her arms pushed her body up and with all of the strength in my body i grabbed her back, she looked at me and said "let go of me y/n please it had to stop".

*flashback*

once i saw a bridge was near and heard about the letter i texted ushijima my address and he was on the way. I texted him says "she's here hurry the hell up".

*back to the story*

She screamed and hit me screaming "Y/N LET ME GO LET ME GO PLEASE JUST LET ME DIE", i was holding on to her with all i had. She began to get tired of yelling and just started crying and said "y/n i'm done i can't i just can't". I held her and even i started crying and said "no my love you can do it, i know it hurt and i know your tired but you have to stay. and i'm glad i caught you because you deserve happiness." She cried even more just saying "don't leave me y/n please don't go", i said "i'm not going anywhere i promise i'm here". She held on tighter and eventually fell asleep, ushijima was standing from afar and saw the whole thing. She was sleeping from exhaustion and i was just silently crying, now it was time to tell coach. Ushijima ran over to me and i put Yoshi on my back, we didn't say a word on the way back. I didn't have anything to say but all i knew is that i had to speak to coach now. I told ushijima to get coach and i wrapped Yoshi in a blanket and laid her down. I messed with hair while i waited for coach when she came in she knew something was up.

Me and ushijima told her everything and she was so shocked, she always seemed happy the coach stopped and gasped. She said the same thing ahold said to you y/n she said, i said said "mhm". I said "at this point when she turns 16 she can get emancipated and sign up for all her insurance and we can get her therapy. She can live with us until she i'm finds a permanent home with an person who is 21. I can go get her stuff from her house and maybe kick her parents-" ushijima cut me off saying "ILL DO IT, ILL GET HER STUFF". Coach said that in the morning we will talk to her and stuff and get to bottom of all of this and thank you y/n for coming to me. I said "i don't want her doing anything camp related if she doesn't want to so if any of the coaches get on me about it i will-". Ushijima cut me off again and said "ignore them because we don't need the extra attention" i said "ushijima if you cut me off again i will-". He cut me off for the third time and i said "yep you've done it your sleeping in the guest room when we get back home".