part 54✨

The set was over and we won but now i was ready to be put in, me and niko did out handshake and went on the court. The game was going super good but that damn first year and Mai were plotting something. They both ended up in the back with a pinch server, before i could do a think the setter served and the ball was back over there that's when mai bumped it and that first year didn't even set she just hit it. Nobody could predict that's and we couldn't tell who her eyes were on, i was dumbfounded. The crowd went wild and i was pissed.

We came up with a game plan that whenever somebody received the ball me and niko would pull off our quick attack and when they got used to it kumi and tori would do theirs. And just in case that got old Azumi and Mikasa would pull out their new signature move. The set was going a little too well and they kept pulling that stupid stunt on us, and it was working we were both at around 20 points and it was getting close. I decided to make a split decision and take me out and replace myself with Cho. Niko said "what the hell are you doing", i said "trust her she's like kenma". Niko said "YOU CANT PUT TWO SETTERS", i said "WILL YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND TRUST ME.

For the next few point the ball never got to Cho until game point like i had planned. Our libero had it and niko was setting it to cho, they all expected cho to spike it. But that was not the case, when the ball got to cho she did a fake spike position and then did a setter dump. Everyone was shocked when the ball hit the floor and then the ref blew the whistle, we really won. I had no doubt in my mind that we would win i mean Nekoma is good but come on we are Shiratorizawa. We have powerhouse captains and vices and also really crazy and driven first years. Not to mention that the coaches push us to the limits during off season.

We all ran up to cho and cheered her on she was so happy and yoshi was super happy. We made it to nationals and that is what made me the most excited, yoshi was our secret weapon for nationals. She had been working very hard to get a scholarship and if we won nationals she would have a volleyball scholarship. I had been working with her a lot lately because she came over so much, she was a spiker but i was trying to teach her something. So basically she would jump and aim it in the center, of course it doesn't take that long to find out where the ball is going. But right before it leaves her hand she will flick her fingertips and make its go to the side.

It was a bit risky because using fingertips were unpredictable, so i was teaching her how to aim with fingertips. This would come in handy because she short but she wanted to be a spiker or an ace. She was like a girl hinata, we congratulated the other team. Mai looked sad so i pulled her to the side and said "good game hopefully soon we can party", she said "yeah i'm a bit bummed but a party should help as long as your my wing girl". I said "you know it but let me get going before coach yells at me", i got on the bus and left. The boys bus was right behind ups and when we got off the four of us walked home, we were all exhausted and had the weekend to rest.

Me and ushijima got home and took our showers and made dinner, we facetimed his parents and checked in with them. It was nice since we were super busy and i really missed his parents they were always so sweet. After we got off the phone we worked on stuff for the this upcoming week, this week was rest week so not really resting. Basically nationals was the week after this upcoming week, and then after the match on the friday was christmas eve! I was excited about Christmas coming up but this week was all about getting gifts so i was also nervous. Picking out gifts were stressful.

After a while we went to sleep and today i didn't have to get up since it was saturday, i woke up at around 1 and ushijima was still asleep. I got up and took a shower when i got up i decided to go pick up breakfast. I just got us mochi and boba and then when i got back he was all dressed and ready. He said "yes you got boba i needed that thank you", i gave him breakfast and we worked on some more volleyball stuff and planned out schedules. We were kind of like an old couple we just sat around all day, all of a sudden i got a text from yoshi. She asked if she could chill with us for the day, i asked ushijima and he said "that's not even a question tell her to get over here".

I told her ushijima and i were excited and would love to have her over, when she arrived we all decided to have a gingerbread contest. Yoshi won because she had the best decorating skills and ushijima was ok but i was second hands down. After we at our gingerbread houses and watched some movies, yoshi was looking at her hair in the mirror. I said "everything ok my love" she said "hm yeah i just don't like my hair". I said "why not" she said "i really wanna change it but i can't decide how i want it". I said "babe come here", he came over and said "what's up babe". I said "miss yoshi wants to change her hair any ideas", he said "cut and dye or just cut or i've never seen you curl it".

She said "that's a good idea what if i just start curling it more then maybe that will satisfy me", i said "i have a curling iron if you want it". She said "can you teach me how to use it", i said "of course and babe would you like to help out". He said "of course i do" the evening was spent showing yoshi how to curl her hair almost 5 different ways. She loved every one it was getting late so i sent her home before dark, the night was spent cleaning up the house a bit and drinking hot chocolate. Eventually me and ushijima fell asleep, i woke up early though and decided to do some christmas shopping. Apparently ushijima had something in his mind home because when i came home with some bags a really cute christmas tree was up.

I went into the guest room and wrapped up my gift and put them under tree. The gifts i got today were for the volleyball girls, the rest of the week i had to get tendou and tendous mom and gift. Then Niko and Mai, then send some over to kenma and kuro, bokuto and akaashi, and then iwa and oikawa. Also had to get ushijima and his parents as well, i loved how big my family was. I cant wait to start my own family, the rest of the day me and ushijima just spent in each other's arms. We decorated the tree and some christmas cookies, off days with him were so good and wholesome. But tomorrow and now it's go time to get ready for nationals and this time we're coming back harder than ever. I just wonder who the lucky team is?

~to be continued~