part 42✨

*trigger warning this involves some tough to talk about topics*

it was the end of the game i was talking to mai and she was pissed and it was hilarious. She told me at the pool party that her vice brought speakers and that she brought drinks, i told her i didn't want the drinks around the first years. She said she was gonna make a "punch bowl" for the third years and that if a first year touched it that they would be doing extra conditioning. I was excited so i ran to ushijima and he picked me up and kissed me and said "you did amazing babe but what was that thank you about that from the girls". I jumped down and said "i may or may not have told them that you would buy us all ice cream when we got back", i started running and he caught me and grabbed my waist. He said "i'm gonna get you back most definitely best believe that y/n,", oh now i was scared because i didn't know what to expect. in my head i was hoping it was maybe some simple sex but of course that couldn't happen.

Before the pool i was in ushijimas room and he was sitting between my legs while reading, i was singing and drawing. We did this all of the time it was one of my favorite places to be, anywhere in his arms is my favorite place. Yoshi knocked on the door and i told her to come in, she asked me could we talk. I asked her if it was ok if she sat and talked in front of ushijima and she said it was fine. I said "ushijima don't say a word you are just here because i don't wanna move", he nodded and me and Yoshi talked a little bit. She said that she needed help because she did something bad, she was really hesitant to say it so i said "you can tell me anything and ushijima and me won't say a word to anyone". She said "i was having family issues lately and i just left so alone and bad and then i felt like a failure in volleyball and-". At that moment i knew exactly what she had did and my heart dropped, i only knew because i used to after kageyama. And i told coach about it just how yoshi was doing me because deep down i didn't wanna die i was drowning.

I told ushijima to sit up and he had no clue he was acting like a dumb ass, part of me wanted to kick his ass right now. I said "show me..." she was hesitant and i said "yoshi show me your damn arm". Ushijima looked up from his book in confusion, she pulled her her shirt to reveal all of the cuts. I took a deep breath an said "yoshi... how... how long", she said "3 months... please don't be mad i just i had to". I could never be mad at her mental health is a serious thing, she didn't deserve what was happening. I looked at ushijima which was a look that meant talk to her, i went to go grab some supplies from my bag. i always carried around a first aid kit for my own needs as well as others, i came back and she was sobbing on ushijimas shoulder. He was rubbing her back and just saying "it's not your fault yoshi, if you want when we go back you can stay with me and y/n for a while". I walked in and said "yes you and cho can have the guest bedroom,", she smiled and said "that would be good".

She told us everything about her family situation and it was heart breaking they put the kid through so much. And this whole time i wouldn't have known if she didn't say anything, but there was a question eating at me. I said "i'm glad you came to me but what happened to talking to Mikasa?" she said "i didn't want her to be disappointed in me. i don't want her to think i'm weak and i know you see everyone the same so that's why". I hugged her tight and just let her cry i'm my arms, about 45 mins later she fell asleep. All of these girls were like my kids and i couldn't be more hurt to see them hurting, ushijima was looking at me like he wanted to say something. I said "spit it out babe" he said "i think you should tell coach", i cut him off saying "no... she came to me and me only that means what she tells me stays between us". He sighed and said "if it get worse you have to we can't have something worse happen, and she's staying with us no questions asked". I agreed and said "you would be a really great dad babe".

He squinted his eyes and i regretted saying that, he said "so what i'm hearing is you want kids". I rolled my eyes saying "you know i do i just hate the 9 month process", he said "YOU I HAVE TO DEAL WITH MEAN Y/N FOR 9 MONTHS. I said "if she wasn't asleep i would kick you ass right now", he laughed and there was knock at the door. Tendou came in and said the party is starting, i said we'll be out in a second". Ushijima picked Yoshi up and took her to her room, i told coach to watch her and tell her i'm at the pool when she wakes up. Me and ushijima got changed and headed out to the pool, i whispered in his ear "mai put vodka in the third year punch in the corner". He had this look on his face like he was about to scream at me, he said "y/n you better not get drunk. I smiled and said "no promises babe", i ran away and met up oikawa and iwachan.

We all were talking when mai looked at me and nodded, i went over and drank like 2 cups. I was just catching up with all my brothers when Akaashi walked up to me and said "what are you drinking". Shit he knew i knew that he knew because he could read me like a book, well might as well try to trick him. I said punch kaashi what else would it be, he looked at me and said "i know you did not just lie to my face". Damn i was caught i told him i wouldn't get too drunk just tipsy and i'd be fine, he said "if you get crazy drunk me and bokuto are gonna beat your ass". I smiled and said "one i won't and two neither will you guys, i almost beat tssukis ass earlier . He laughed and said go push him in the pool and i'll buy you mochi, i ran up to him and put him in a headlock and threw him in. He said "Y/N I SWEAR TO GOD THIS IS THE LAST TIME", that's when tadashi was like "calm down tssuki". I laughed and said "yams it's fine he had it coming to him anyway", i got out the pool and kept drinking. The pool was closing in like an hour so me and Mai were drunk, it wasn't too obvious but it was obvious for the people who knew us.

Literally me and Mai were just shaking our asses the entire time and i was living life, i think i had enough of the drinks. Me and mai were taking pictures and videos and hyping each other up, my memory was bit patchy. I remember tanaka and noya hyping us up and suga covering hinatas eyes, and i remember kuro grinding all on Mai. Akaashi and Bokuto were laughing at me because they knew i was gonna get drunk regardless of what they said. Oikawa and iwachan were messing around in the pool. Oikawa was being a flirt and started recording and so kuro took mai and ushijima took me back to the room. He put me on his back and i was flying i was like in the air, he put me down and i stumbled to the bed. By now my head was pounding and i was just dancing around the room until i fell over. One of the last things i remember was ushijima recording me and laughing at me.

I woke at like 3 with my head pounding and i was stumbling to the bathroom, i bumped into somebody and it was kageyama. He said "your still drunk i'm guessing", i was cranky so i just said "yeah i'm good never better and walked to the bathroom". He said "ok see you later than?" with a questioning tone, i said "mhm". I took a shower and changed into my volleyball clothes i went back to the room and took some pain killers. I went back to sleep for like an hour until like 4 and i got up and started to make myself look a lot more presentable. I forgot i had to change Yoshis bandages so i went to her room and somebody was sitting by her bed. I walked up to them and sat down and it was ushijima and he just started laughing at me. I said "yeah i'm not drinking for a while", he laughed and said "yeah these videos had me laughing all night". I took the phone and watched the video of me in my room falling, i covered my mouth and said "you better not post this"

He laughed and said "i won't unless-", i punched him and he said "babe i'm way stronger than you that doesn't phase me". He was pissing me off and i still had a headache, i woke up Yoshi and changed her bandages and sung her back to sleep. Eventually it was time to get up and we all headed to the gym. Me and mai looked awful and the pain killers were taking their sweet time. Today was conditioning and that just made me feel even worse my body was gonna be sore and on top of that a hangover. The list of things we had to do today were...

1. run a mile
2. 50 crunches, sit ups, and push ups
3. 40 russian twist and mountain climbers
4. 30 squats and planks
5. 20 lunges and butt kicks
6. suicides up and down the court
7. arm drills for whatever your position is

i was gonna die i already accepted my fate, but the boys did their list backwards to that there was more space in the gym. Me and mai ran together and let me tell you having a hang over during conditioning sucks, anyways we got through about half of it before lunch time. We did the other half and were complelty dead by the end of it, but it was fine we ate dinner and had another pool day. It was just minus the drinks because i was not dealing with another hangover, this time i was just chilling with the first years and talking to them. Yoshi was really quiet so i grabbed cho and pulled her to the side, i said "hey have you seen anything weird with yoshi lately". She said "yeah a little shes just acting like she doesn't care about anything and i saw her writing something, it looked like letter earlier." I panicked and asked "has she been a bit distant?" she said yeah. I thanked her and sat back with ushijima, "what's on your mind babe". I didn't know how to tell him that one of our own is planning her death, i pulled him to the side and said "it's bigger than we thought".

~to be continued~