part 45✨

Ushijima walked me back to the bus and he said "y/n  l/n calm the hell down", i said "wakatoshi i'm not about to play with you put me down". Oikawa came up to us and said "y/n you ok" i said "you better tell that little-" ushijima covered my mouth and pushed me into the bus. I knew there was no getting past them two now, i sat down and was icing my shoulder. Coach said "y/n get a hold of yourself she's not worth it", i was a lot different than second year me. My anger gets a bit out of control lately, shes still a stupid bitch. I pulled out my phone and was about to text oikawa and tell him about his little bitch ass captain when i got a text. It was from ushijima he said "don't you fucking dare, i know what your doing". I rolled my eyes and said sometimes i hate that you know me too well, he said no you don't.

We will talk about this when we get home i'm going to sleep i said. When i woke up i was on ushijimas back, i jumped down and my shoulder was still hurting a bit and it was stiff. That bitch i whispered, ushijima said "stop calling her a bitch she's just mad she lost". I rolled my eyes and said "well fuck her because now my shoulder is stiff, he stopped in his place and i had a feeling that he had. He looked at my shoulder and the bruise has spread a bit, he looked at in and said "it's out of place". I was over the moon about that i was silent the whole way home, we sat on the couch and i told him he had to push it back into place. He was scared but i told him i was going to walk him through it, he grabbed ice a brace. I told him to press down and move it foward and it was gonna make a really bad sound but i'm fine.

He really didn't wanna do it so i said "WAKATOSHI DONT BE A BITCH AND JUST DO IT". He rolled his eyes and agreed and when i tell you i regretted that so much. I very much did. My scream was something i don't think i've ever heard, it only hurt for a few moments. But the even ushijima was like oh my god, i put the brace on and iced it. That whole night i couldn't sleep so i was just drawing and drinking tea. I had stayed up all night and never went back to sleep, i took a shower and waiting on the couch for ushijima. I nodded off on the couch while i waited, he tapped me and i punched him hard. I said "BABE THATS MY SHOULDER BOKE YOU FUCKING DUMBASS", he said "i am SO sorry babe i forgot".

I got up and said let's go and we headed to school, my shoulder was still bothering me because that stupid bitch. the day went by like any other day and practice was good too. That's kind of how the week went i was just taking care of my shoulder and getting the team ready for our game against Nekoma. I got to see Mai and that made me more excited, mai was having a thing after her party. And yes it very much did involve drinks, i haven't gotten drunk in i'm not sure how long. The game was on friday so saturday we would come back and party at her house, and then leave if we weren't all drunk. Ushijima wasn't fond of the idea of me drinking because it usually had me either crazy drunk or super cranky.

My shoulder was getting better it just needed time to heal, friday came around and i was just trying to decide on an outfit. I asked ushijima to help me but he said that "i looked good in everything", he needs to make up his damn mind so that I can. I decided to go on the edgy side a bit and wear a skirt with a thigh belt, i loved thigh belt and it was a bit revealing but i loved it. I set my outfit on and ushijima said "you know i'm not usually the the type to say you can't wear that but. your not wearing that". I said "BABE WHY NOT ITS THE FIRST TIME IVE EVER WORE A THIGH BELT". He said "how did you know my problem was the thigh belt?", i said "oh shut the hell up you act like we haven't been together for almost a year and a half. He said "you can wear that kind of stuff on halloween but not now", i rolled my eyes and said "fine i'll put on something else but for halloween that thigh belt is on.

He agreed so i just ended up picking that navy blue silk dress and some glittery heels. He loved the dress but i kept trying to add the thigh belt, i set it under the dress so he wouldn't see it. We watched a movie and ended up falling asleep on the couch, i checked the time and it was like 2. i decided to just get ready because i couldn't fall back to sleep even if i tried. My shoulder was fine now just had a small bruise, wait till i tell mai about it. Anyway today was Friday and the game was starting soon, i talked to mai a bit and on the game went. The girls were doing phenomenal against the first and second years, but when mai got on the court i had to throw in Niko.

Even then Mai only wanted me so she knew exaclty how to throw them off. We lost second set because she kept pulling some crazy ass bullshit, i wasn't mad because she was my friend. But the first and second years were pissed, i said "cut the bullshit ladies don't be down because i'm putting in myself and we're gonna use our new tactic". They got excited and we all knew they were about to get their asses. The whole routine threw them off a bit and it worked, i knew all of Mais trick shots now so she barely got them to work. She was mad but it's was fine because we really were just having fun. The game ended and we shook hands and she was updating me on all the details of the party tomorrow. I told her i'd see her tomorrow at the party, and i got on the bus to back to Shiratorizawa.

When we got back to the school i congratulated the girls  and dismissed them, Tendou, Niko, Ushijima, and me walked home. I took my shower and sat on the couch working on my nursing internship, i was filling out some stuff. I put my work away and was just sitting on the couch when ushijima came out and laid on my legs. He wrapped his arms around my waist and held on, i was worried because he was always all up on me but his touch felt different this time. I rubbed his back and said "what's wrong my love", those words must have triggered something in him because he just held on tighter. I said "it's ok we don't have to talk we can just stay here, but i want you to know i love you". I kissed his forehead and soon after that he fell asleep, i grabbed the blanket next to me and put it on him.

I called up Tendou because ushijima was acting strange, he said "you didn't hear this from me but he saw some girl and got really pissed off. like super mad and only talked when he had to". "Thanks Tendou" i said a hung up the phone, maybe it's his ex i thought. Maybe she did something to him or maybe it was just a bad break up, i wasn't going to stress over it thought. He needed me right here right now, he's not one to talk about his feelings unless it's that bad. But i never force it out of him because i know how he is, he will come to me when he was ready and i was ok with that. I was just on my phone humming to the song when there was a knock at the door. It was a faint knock but it was there in not sure who would be here so late but oh well.

I opened it and it was a very sad and weak Azumi and she was a mess. Behind her was Mikasa who was just there worried, i shushed her and brought them into the guest room. I sat down and had a really good conversation with them, apparently her and Goshiki got into a fight. He was flirting with some third year and she gave him a bracelet. Oh the dumb boy he will just never learn, honestly they were toxic but they were in love too much to let go. No matter how many fights they had this one was different, it was just kind of like she was done. She said "i have to let go y/n we just don't click anymore, i still love him to death but i have to let go". She sobbed and sobbed in my arms all night and Mikasa went to bed, when Azumi stopped crying and just laid in my arms but she said something that really caught my attention...

~to be continued~

update: I am so sorry the updates have been slow and spread out i'm having own mental health issues right now but i'm trying to keep writing! Stay safe during the pandemic wear a mask and wash your hands often! Stay 6ft at all times and take care of yourself physically and mentally I love you🤍!