part 51✨

It was tuesday and i invited cho over just for some girl talk just to see how everything was, that was after practice. After practice she got to know me and ushijima better, we took our showers and me and Cho were in the drawing room. Ushijima was making dinner so me and Cho just talked, she said she was ok and nothing was really wrong other than she wanted a change. I asked her about what kind of change and she said more of a personality change and look change. I told her i could help her as a long as she wasn't changing for somebody else, she said she wasn't but she was just bored with herself.

That's when i had the perfect idea it was gonna be amazing, i said "hmmm let add some extensions (eyelash). Curtain bangs and maybe dye the ends, she agreed and for the whole night we were giving her a make over. Ushijima loved it just as much as me and her did, she thanked me for helping and talking with her and she left. Honestly Cho wasn't so quiet if you got to know her, she was this gorgeous outgoing soul who just had her walls up. But next is Kumi which shouldn't be that bad but ushijima might need to help me. We both had a slick tone and a very harsh attitude so we were too much alike, but it should be fine.

School went on per usual and i decided to take Kumi for mochi since we both loved it, we talked and it was nice. She did ask me "why are you trying to build something with me", i said "everyone deserves somebody they can go talk to whenever and i just wanna get to know you a bit better". She said "but why i'm literally not interesting at all", i said "what is up with you Kumi it's like you have this wall built for everyone except Tori". She said "i only really like people who match my vibe and that's tori", i said "well why do you have wall up then". She said "friends don't come easy to me because i'm quote on quote mean but i just don't trust".

We got to my house and we greeted ushijima and i have him his mochi and took Kumi in the guest room. We talked a bit about why she doesn't trust and it was kind of sad, she just said that trust was hard because of all of the betrayal that she has had in the past. I said "dont do that anymore there is somebody out there who you will one day come to love but your walls have to be down. Your guard can be up but walls are down, not everyone is the same Kumi". She sighed and said "your right but it's easier said than done", i told her the time when me and ushijima had a big fight about trust and she loved it". I said "why do you love that story so much", she was like "i don't know but you guys are really goals".

I said "thanks i try, when you find the one it's kind of like life is complete. well until we bring kids into the world", she screamed "YOUR PREGNANT". Ushijima ran in and said "YOUR WHAT", i said "woah guys i am not pregnant whatsoever", ushijima caught his breath and said "oh my god i almost died". We all laughed and after a few hours of me and ushijima and Kumi talking she went home, it was an eventful day but overall very fun. The next day was the same as usual except today's meeting was with Tori. I never really talked to Tori all so well she just seemed like detached from the world a bit, i wanted to figure it out because with Kumi she's not like that. Well it's now or never to figure it out, after school she came over and ushijima wasn't there he was with Tendou so we sat on the couch.

She was really quiet so i said "is there any reason you seem so well detached from the world", she stopped and said "i'm just that way". I had her all figured out by now she wasn't hiding it well enough, i said "hm must be hard putting on a mean face to hide your real emotions huh". She said "i don't i just- see you always do this you just push people too far sometimes". I just let her get it all out because for some reason she had this built up anger but i'm not sure where it's coming from. I got up and she said "how dare you leave while i'm talking", i said "i'll be back in 2 seconds hold your horses". I came back out with a simple game called girls night out, it was basically a truth or truth game

I said "let's play them Tori" she said "your on", we played for hours and we learned a lot about each other. It was getting late so i said "come over tomorrow and we can finish talking got it", she said "fine but you owe me boba". I said "deal tori" and she left. I took a shower just thinking about all of the girls and how much i loved them, yoshi came over every friday for dinner with me and ushijima. I think that was the highlight of ushijimas friday, he came to love her to death. After my shower i was changing when ushijima walked in, he said "woah haven't seen you like that in a while". I said "your such a horny pervert babe", i put the rest of my clothes on and he grabbed me by my waist and said "it's been a while y/n".

Let's just say that night was pretty eventful i was just mad in the morning because i was tired and sore. I got up and took a shower and when i was dressed i woke up ushijima and told him to get ready. School and practice went on per usual, after practice me and tori got boba and headed back to my house. We drunk boba and today she didn't really have that mean face on it was just kind of like a whatever face. I said "spill it what's on your mind it's like your here but not mentally here", she said "i've always been like that i just don't like the world i'm in". I said "what do you mean", she said "i don't even know what i'm saying i just feel like i'm existing you know, i'm not sad i just need some spicy ness in my life".

And speaking of spicy ness pick up your bra off the floor if more company is coming over she said. i said "you are really observant even i didn't see it", she said yep that's what i do best". After a few more hours of talking she was pretty comfy around me, now that i built trust with the first years it's time for prelims. This is going to get really interesting, they were really good kids and i loved them. Of course i started inviting them over a lot more and we honestly built a bond that was really strong. Everyone put their differences aside and now it was time for the holidays and also prelims and nationals.

~to be continued~