part 28✨

I laughed and said "umm yes that's why i'm a vice at shiratorizawa dummy", he said "wow that's badass". I smiled and said "enough about me how have you been?" he ushered me to come back to the gym. So we walked and he said "eh could be better but it doesn't matter", i said "it matters to me what's up"? He said "later at the pool" and just walked into the gym, i found it strange but let it go. They boys were playing so was just laying on Nikos shoulder cheering on the boys, i felt weak and sleepy. I woke up to laying on ushijimas lap with him playing with my hair, i sat up and said "hi bub what did i miss". He said "the boys games and the first half of the first set", i got up and ran to go grab my jersey. I came back and was tying my hair up and i sat next to Niko, she greeted me with a "good morning sunshine". We laughed and me her and Sakura went over some things for the next set.

Mikasa and Azumi were killing the game it was amazing to see them having such a good time but also playing at their very best. I was ear to ear and it was Mikasa's turn to serve and she missed, her face was full of sadness. She looked at me and i said "your going great focus and remember exaclty how i taught you", she smiled and she hit a service ace. Azumi screamed "YEAH BESTIE THATS MA GIRLLLL", all of the girls started laughing and the first set was over. It was second set and i was excited i got a play in a game for the first time since the hospital, i was beyond happy.

I was split stretching again when i had to vomit- i got up and ran to the bathroom, Sakura was concerned and ran after me. I told her to go back it's just the sickness and plus i haven't eaten all day, she stayed with me. She was really pushing my buttons because i can't hold her back, we ran back and everyone was staring at me like i was a ghost. I was pissed and said "are you gonna stare at me or are you gonna move your asses", that seemed to knock everyone back into shape. I was so mad that i basically pulled a bokuto emo mode, i was just in my own world. The game started and coach never worked with me on my power spot because i fell asleep, my body really fucking hates me. I sighed because i had the first serve and it was either a make or break moment i for damn sure am not gonna lose my spot in top 3.

It was only a practice game but i didn't care i was a powerhouse no matter what the hell my body was doing. I got a service ace but my second one was a bit off and some third year received it, oh that made me pissed all the way off. I told Niko to give me the ball and i knew where i wanted to hit it, to the little second year in the corner. I smiled with devilish smile and aimed right for her, that girl couldn't even move before it hit the ground. I rolled my eyes because if that was one of my second years i would have been over the moon, anyways the game went on and we won obviously. I was beyond tired but i just ignored my body, they told us to clean up because it was time for dinner.

I took a shower and put on white crop top with tan sweats and some air forces, i didn't wanna get all fancy because the pool was later. I got in line and i knew i had to force myself to eat so i got some ramen with a bunch of veggies. I cant remember the last time i ever ate a full meal, it kind of scared me because i didn't wanna get back fat i wanted to be strong. I sat with the girls and they were looking at me all weird, i was pissed now and said "girls please i'm not in the mood and for god sakes why the hell are you staring at me like that". Before i could answer my phone rang i looked at the number and saw it was my parents. Damn what the hell did they want now, i got up and walked away.

I said "hello family whatever is up" with a sarcastic tone, my mom was angry and said "don't use that tone with me young lady i know your pissed but show me some respect". I apologized and asked what she wanted and she said "we were just checking in", something was off. I said "why try to fix things now when i said what i said last time it just doesn't make sense" my dad got on the phone and said "we feel horrible i mean we really screwed up and god forbid something happen to us and you didn't know that we did love you". I didn't know how to feel i just stared at the floor, i said "well thanks for trying, i'll try too but for right now i have to go". We said our goodbyes and i walked back to my seat, i ate a little bit so i wouldn't feel crappy later.

I went back to my room and started cleaning a bit i decided to throw a little gathering for the all the captains and vices in me and Nikos room. So i put all my stuff away so we would have space, i sent out a group text and told them we were watching a michael myers movie. They all agreed and it was time for the pool- i really wasn't in the mood but they were gonna drag me anyway. I just decided to wear this lavender stripped bathing suit, it was super simple because i was just gonna relax. I came out and almost everyone was already out there, i jsut went and sat on ushijimas lap. He kissed my cheek and we were just chilling by the pool for a while, it was pretty fun because today we played volleyball in the pool.

After about an 2 hours we decided to call it a night and we all took our showers and headed to my room. It was so nice having everyone there and finally the last couple of people came in and the movie started. It was Bokuto and Akaashi, Kenma and Kuro, Me and Ushijima, Tendou and Niko, Oikawa and Iwa. We were all pretty close so when we got together it was nice, i loved scary movies so i wasn't scared. Now Bokuto kept jumping on Akaashi and whenever Kuro got scared he yelled "SHIT", i had to tell him language because the first years were next door. We all just enjoyed each other's company, i asked ushijima to grab my bag and he handed it to me.

I took out my pills and took them and when i tell you ushijima face was staring dead at the pill bottle. I mean i couldn't tell if he was shocked or scared or what his face was blank but he was eyeing the pills. I kissed him  and it snapped him out of it, he grabbed my waist and pulled me in. We were just kissing ignoring everyone and the movie when Kuro said "the rest of us are here too", i threw a pillow at him and just laid on ushijimas shoulder. We finished the movie and everyone left, ushijima left with a goodnight kiss and Niko and Tendou were just outside kissing. They were so cute i loved them together, they brought in the best in each other.

The rest of the week went by quick and when it was time to leave i was devastated, i mean i knew it was coming but i was gonna miss waking up to them. I said my goodbyes and me and the group made up a plan to FaceTime every Friday and hang out at least twice a month.  I got on the bus and totally forgot that me and Kags were supposed to visit Aiko before we left. I texted him and our convo went...

y/n:
KAGEYAMA ITS Y/N WE FORGOT ABOUT AIKO!!!

kageyama:
Shit i forgot... if it's ok with you on next sunday we can come up and visit her! or i can ask if she can come down.?!

y/n:
sounds good kageyama let me know? and one more thing! the other day you were tense when i asked what was going on with you... is everything ok?

kageyama:
yeah we can talk about it another day i don't wanna get myself all worked up about it ! but thanks for asking.

y/n:
no problem see you soon!

*kageyama liked message*

~to be continued~