part 16✨

I looked at her face and i knew something was off, either she was about to tell me something bad or something was happening to her. I sat down and said my greeting and we ordered boba, we were just making small talk when she said "ok so i guess your wondering the reason i called this dinner". I was freaking out i didn't know what to expect, was she leaving was she quitting was i getting removed or something  worse? so many thoughts were crowing my head... she saw the panic and told me to relax, i calmed down and she took a deep breath. She said that she was texting your parents and the messages went like...

y/n's parents:
hey, so i wanted to let you know that me and my husband are coming home to surprise y/n next week. She kinda didn't want to speak to us last time and i was a little worried, i'm not sure what's going on but i hope your taking good care of her. We love her so much but she always trusted you more and i can't blame her considering we aren't there, not to put you in the middle of this but could you figure out what's wrong with her and let us know. We are worried and she won't respond to us. Thanks!

Coach read that message out loud and i just sat there, on the phone they said they didn't have have time so why do they all of a sudden. I crossed my arms and frowned and said "they only checked up on me when i was hurting, what kind of parents are they", i rolled my eyes. Coach rubbed my arm and said "i have to tell them something y/n but i don't wanna say anything you don't want them to know... so i'm gonna let you write it but you need to make it sound like me. You smile at coach and thank her for respecting you privacy, the message you sent back wrote said...

Hey, y/!n has been going through a rough time lately but i've been helping her with it. She is getting a bit better but she been spiraling due to some issues, it's not really my place you would have to ask her for yourself. But from what i know she's not too happy with you guys because you guys only contacted her when she was going through something because Tendous mom called. She will forgive you but it's gonna take time because you did leave her alone and didn't check up, sorry if i'm over stepping but that's what i know from her. Cant wait to see you !

I sent the message and my heart dropped, we sat there and ordered our food and ate until they messaged back. They said...

y/n's parents: we are horrible parents i know we should have checked up i just didn't know how.. we just left her i mean she seemed ok with it. But now that i'm really thinking about it was she? I'm gonna try to fix it when i come down but since she lives with the girls now we will be staying at a hotel. Anyways i'm gonna try to make this right i can't lose her. Thank you for taking care of her! See you soon.

When she read the message i couldn't say a thing, was this some kind of joke... were they only coming down for their own moral. I didn't need them.. i had an amazing boyfriend really good friends and Tendous mom and the coach to help me. I just sat there and coach held my hand, i decided to just push those feelings down and enjoy my time. I told her what me and ushijima have been up too, she felt like i was holding out so i told her about our little spicy adventures. She was excited and scared, she was just making sure i was safe but in the end she really did approve of ushijima. After a long night of talks and laughs i decided to call it a night, i gave the coach a hug and thanked her. I walked home thinking about my parents.. who the hell do they think they are, the day you left you THOUGH i was fine. I sat in the house alone most nights and i wasn't even done healing from kageyama. What did i do to deserve such shit parents, i still loved them but damn.

I made my way home and i was pissed off and sad, my parents they threw my whole mood off. I went straight to my room and changed into my pajamas, i just laid there and let all my emotions go. I don't even know how long i had been crying for or how loud i had been, it didn't even matter i was just a hot mess all around. I tried to hide my feelings knowing i would burst at any second, but my parents topped the cake. I had to go through my teenage years alone... i know they couldn't stay but not checking up on me. That hurt me more than anything.

i just began to sob until there was a knock at the door, i told them to go away but they just kept knocking. I screamed "GO THE FUCK AWAY NIKO AND SAKURA LET ME BE ALONE GOD", the deep voice at the end of the door scared you. You realized who it was and just said "I LOVE YOU BUB BUT LET ME BE ALONE", he put his back to the door and sat down. He said "i love you too babe, and i'm not letting you be alone... if you wanna talk i'm right here". He sighed and said "i'm not leaving until you open this door even if i have to sleep here i'm not leaving you", i put my back on the door and just cried.

I just started crying harder and i also heard rummaging downstairs, all of a sudden i heard the door handle being messed with. The door opened and ushijima walked in, he closed the door and sat next to me. I fell right into his arms just repeating "why don't they care, why don't they care", he played with my hair and just kept planting kisses on your head. Eventually i fell alseep just whispering "why don't they care", i woke up in my bed with a note on my dresser. It was from ushijima it says:

~Sakuras pov~

y/n came home and didn't say a word to us she just closed her door, i went to check on here but the door was locked. Knowing that her emotions like to take over i started knocking on the door, Niko was ahead of the game and called ushijima. We all knew the only one able to pull her out of this was him, he was her everything. Ushijima got there quickly. She started knocking on the door, and y/n screamed at me and Niko to fuck off. I know it was just her emotions so i didn't pay it any kind, she wouldn't open the door even for him. Then i remember that there might be a key in the drawer downstairs, i start rumaging through it and i found it. I gave it to ushijima and from what i know all i heard was her sobs and ushijima calming her down. Is she gonna get better or is this just another setback?

hey babe, you got super tired after you opening up to me, you fell asleep in arms! Your too cute when you sleep but anyway call me because your not gonna avoid this problem. But good morning, i had to go because i had to go talk to my coach about the training camp coming up! Oh and your probably wondering about the training camp, everyone will be there... it'll be a week so we will miss school but it's testing for first years so we won't miss a thing. But anyway you'll find more out tonight when the coach calls a meeting. Talk to you later love you -ushijima ❤️

You smiled big but you also felt bad, to have him just sitting there not knowing what to do. You felt bad and sent him a text apologizing and telling him you'll see him later, you went downstairs and talked to the girls. They were forgave you and all was good, they claimed it was not my fault that my emotions took over. We all made eggs and then cleaned the house, we all got ready for the meeting with coach tonight. We were going out to aquarium just to hang with the girls and talk, i decided to wear a cheetah print body con skirt with a lace long sleeve shirt. I curled my hair and threw on some earrings, and some rings. Sakura wore and white pencil skirt with a floral top, and Niko wore and red dress with some flats. We all took pictures and hearded to the aquarium. But the only thing that was going through your mind was what ushijimas note said that i'm not gonna avoid my problems. WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN.

*if your wondering why they dressed up for an aquarium it's because it's kind of like a tour museum. and also dress to impress*

*i also messed up by putting Sakuras pov in the middle of y/n waking up and the letter from ushijima sorry!*

~to be continued~