✨season finale✨

After practice i ran home and and grabbed ushijima present, i went back to his house and we have each other our gifts. He really liked his gifts because he hated shopping for himself, he really like the picture with the day we met too. He got me a small box that's had 3 little boxes in it,  the first box was a bracelet that had the day me and ushijima met and it had the same color that matched my parents necklace. I saw it and started crying i was just a hot mess at this point, i opened up the second box and it was a cute ring. It had our initials on it and it had an emerald green color, it was so gorgeous. I was sobbing because it was just so cute, the last box had a cute keychain with bts on it since i loved them so much. But attached to it was a a puff ball and a key, my eyes widened and i turned to him and said "what is this for i'm a little confused". He said "well i talked to my parents a bit and they said they sold their old house...". I gasped and said "hurry up spit it out", he continued saying "well they used that money to buy me an apartment for me and you".

I screamed and jumped into his arms he laughed and said "so is that a yes", i said "YES YES YES A MILLION TIMES YES". We kissed and i was just happy dancing all day, all day we spent talking about the apartment and getting rid of the houses. The plan was that on friday after practice we would clean out my house then saturday clean out ushijimas  stuff from tendous house and sunday start unpacking. That entire week was just me going to school, volleyball, ushijimas house and then back home to pack. Coach took care of selling the house and Niko moved into Tendous house, i was just so happy for this. It's a huge step in our relationship and i was excited, we could walk to school together and walk back and do whatever. The week went by and it was the weekend, the weekend went by quick too. We were all moved in and just needed to go house shopping, i wanted the apartment to look modern. The apartment had a bedroom with a walk in closet and bathroom and a guest room with a walk in bathroom. There was also a living room right next to the kitchen that had an island, and then the computer room which we were gonna turn into a reading/ drawing room for us.

The next two weeks went by and we just spent time getting the house together, we literally spent every moment together. It was amazing we also went to Nekoma for the captain thing and it was amazing, i got to catch up with Mai. I talked a bit with Kuro and Kenma and told them eveyrhting that went on, ushijima got closer with Kuro and Kenma as well. I decided to throw a house party in two days, the party was just the regulars. me, ushijima, tendou, niko, sakura, ohira, bokuto, akaashi, kenma, kuro, mai, okiawa, and iwachan. We were living out best lives and the party went great there we lots of twerking and drinking. But i didn't get drunk because ushijima parents were coming the next day, i was a little nervous but it was going to be fine. They were coming around noon so we spent all night cleaning up from the party and getting everything together. i decided to just wear a simple shirt and a cheetah print skirt with some heels, ushijima grabbed my waist and said "damn y/n you look good babe".

I kissed him and his parents came in and let me tell you his mom was a lot different from him. She walked and went straight up to hug me i hugged her back, she looked me up and down and said "you are gorgeous y/n. I thanked her and her father hugged me as well, ushijima before you get to know him seems really cold and distant from life. But he's just like his parents very loving happy and open to life, we talked a lot just getting to know each other. They boys left to go get food and me and his mon just talked about everything. She wanted to know all the details from our first fight and from all the sex which was a little weird but she was girl so i didn't mind too much. The boys came back and we at dinner and watched a movie, we took some pictures and they said they would be back soon to catch up. I hugged them and they left, that night me and ushijima fell asleep on the couch again from watching tv. I really loved this man and this was the man i wanted to spend the rest of my life with. No doubt we would have our fights but like we said were forever. But this was just the beginning of my new life with wakatoshi ushijima, this... he... all of this was my home!

~end of season 1~

thank you so much for reading this far, thank you for all of the votes and comments! If you have any ideas or things you would like to see in the future message me! Anyways this next season will consist of y/n's third year as a captain! There's gonna be a variety of things that go on but if i decide to go in to detail about it i'll be sure to put a trigger warning. But once again thank you so much for all of the support!

I also will be posting one chapter a day just so it's a little spread out and you guys aren't waiting forever to read something! but i do have like a bunch more chapter i haven't posted yet but one last time thank you and enjoy season 2!

for story updates or just anime content add my socials! oh and be looking out for a new story coming soon!

snapchat: queenjay_fire12
instagram: baby_jai1234
tik tok: jaidynwx

home. ushijima x readerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara