part 15✨

~this chapter will be a bit shorter in paragraphs because i used text messages and i don't want you to be scrolling forever!~

Kags was with somebody new... i mean i guess that's fair i moved on too. It just hit me like a wrecking ball, when he was bothering me for these past couple months... i thought well i'm not sure. I'm happy and so is he so why is this hurting more than it should, he tricked me into thinking i was something to him. Fuck... why does everything have to be so damn complicated, he found somebody who cares about him and so did i. We both have moved on part of me is hurting because deep down he would always have a place in my heart, not saying i would take him back but he formed me into the person i was today. But there was a really big place for ushijima as well... i couldn't tell him that i'm sad my ex is with somebody else i might break him, he's is as cold as ice  but he's not heartless. I just try to ignore my  mind and decide to go sit on the beach towel to watch the sunset.

While i was watching the sunset i just though about my life, how my first year was hell and part of my second was too. But i also thought about the good parts too, meeting Niko and Tendou and finding  ushijima. Last year i would have never saw myself here, i just sat there singing and humming. Ushijima came up to me and laid on my legs, i just played with his hair and kept singing. He sat up and said "i didn't know you sung"? i said "i never thought i could do i never did in front of people". He smiles and lays back down saying "your voice is angelic just like you", you sit him back up and kiss him. You let go holding onto his face saying i love you so much and don't you ever forget it. He smiles and lays back down and says "i love you more than you know y/n", you keep playing with his hair till the sun goes down.

The sun went down and Tendou and Niko were cuddled up asleep on the beach, me and ushijima were just eating mochi and talking. I checked the time and it was around 10, me and ushijima packed up and woke them up. We all started walking home and when it was time to part ways everyone said their goodbyes but you forgot one thing, ushijima  and Tendou were walking away when you screamed "love you bub"! Tendou and Niko screamed "YOU WHAT", and ushijima said "love u more babe". Tendou and Niko said "YOU TOO", me and ushijima laughed and we all went home. I took a hot shower and realized this where i needed to be, but sadly i was still pushing that feeling of missing kageyama down. It's like no matter how much he hurt me i still come crawling back and he has no idea, all i wonder is did he feel the same when he saw me with ushijima?

You got a text from coach saying...

coach: hey y/n we need to talk so let's go to dinner tomorrow? what do you think about that ?

y/n: hey coach and sure that sounds like a plan!

coach: i'll send you the address tomorrow! sleep well and call if you need me -xoxo

y/n: you too coach!

You also received a text from ushijima and the conversation went...

ushijima: help me Tendou won't stop bugging me just because i said i loved you!

y/n: hey bub give Tendou the phone!

ushijima: hey y/n what's up?

y/n: if you don't stop bugging bub about what happened earlier i'm gonna come over there and murder you!

ushijima: damn y/n that's cold! i was just being Tendou... BAHHAAH I AM TENDOU GET IT!

y/n: give the phone back to ushijima tendou i don't have time for your bull shit LMAOOO!

ushijima:damn y/n you are pretty assertive when you wanna be! -ushijima

y/n: wouldn't you like to know you pervert!

ushijima: don't act like that babe or do i have to remind you of what happened in coaches car?!

y/n: bub i swear to god your gonna pay for that! You just laughed at me when i fell against the car!

ushijima: i really did a number on you BAHAHA. and i'll do it again!

y/n: not so fast lover boy, like i said before there's a time and place for everything!

ushijima: i know i know, i'll be waiting tho. but anyway i'm gonna head off and go to sleep i'm gonna wake up early and work out tomorrow!

y/n: ummm bub can i go with youuuuu?

ushijima: of course meet me at the school at 4am, goodnight babe!

y/n: goodnight!

I went to sleep with a smile on my face, i couldn't get enough of ushijima. When i needed a break from everything he's the one i go to, i fell asleep with a smile on my face for the first time in days.

I woke up at 3am oh god it was so early, i rubbed my eyes and got changed. I assumed i wouldn't be back for a while so i made the girls breakfast with a note, on saturdays they don't wake up till almost 12! I started on my walk to school and i just sung my way there, when i arrived i saw ushijima on a phone call. He looked worried... a part of me panicked but i had to stay calm, he hung up let out a defeated sigh. You walk up to him and give him a kiss but he wasn't as responsive as usual... i asked if everything was ok and he just said "yeah my bad babe just a little distracted". You brush it off because he's a strong person and if he needs me he knows he can talk to me, we go into the gym and start stretching. I started spiking and quickly got hot so i decided to remove my shirt, revealing my toned body but my sports bra was a little on the risky side. I looked over to see ushijima looking at me up and down, my eyes widened as he started to walk toward me. He had those seductive eyes and at that moment i knew exaclty what was about to go down.

*not gonna do a detail version of the spicy scene. i'm sorry*

After what just went down i was dominate for some of the time, but i most definitely couldn't handle him. He knew exactly what he did i wasn't mad but i was, i rolled my eyes and he just started laughing at me. He came over and picked me up and put me on his back, we talked about our plans for the rest of the day on the way back to my house. We finally arrived and Sakura opened the door since i forgot my keys when she opened the door he let me down, i kissed him and said i would call him later. I limped like an old lady into the house... Sakura looked at me very worried and confused, after a while of staring at me walk around she gasped. She screamed "DID YOU JUST GET- YOU KNOW... RAILED"! I shushed her and walked up to my room, she ended up helping and i took a very hot shower. After that i caught up on some homework and took a quick nap, when i woke up it was like 3. I decided that me and the girls should catch up a bit because we haven't had a girl talk in a while, i called them down stairs and we talked about everything. It was nice i had the best friends ever, and when Niko told me about her ans Tendou i was so happy. It was like everything was falling into place!

After our talk i changed into a baby blue dress with some simple converses, i decided to wear hoops just to be a bit more on the formal side. About an hour before i was supposed to meet up with coach she sent me the address to this cute noodle place, she knew me so well! I loved noodles with a passion like i could eat it forever, but with my eating disorder tendencies i haven't eaten it in a while. Anyways i went to the mirror to take a picture and put it on snapchat, i said goodbye to the girls and made my way to the restaurant. During my walk i got a text from ushijima, he responded to my snapchat saying "cute dress babe you look as cute as always". I responded with "thanks bub i'm going to dinner with the coach", he replied and said "have fun babe i'll call you later". You smiled and finally made it to the restaurant you went to the table and saw coach, i sat down and she had this smile on her face but it was like a sad smile. Maybe what she had to tell me wasn't good...

~to be continued~