part 37✨

i answered the phone and before i could even say hello she screamed "WHY DIDNT YOU SHOW UP YESTERDAY I WANTED TO SEE YOU". I said "good morning to you Aiko but can you not yell i just woke up and i have the worst headache ever". She apologized and we talked and i told her i would come down right now, i wasn't excited because i had to do that stupid iv thing again. But she said she had a surprise for me for when i got there, i was excited but knowing Aiko i wasn't sure what to expect. I ended the call and took a shower, i curled my hair and put on some makeup. I hadn't got ready like this in a while but i threw on some leggings and a white crop. Aiko said she had sent a car to come get me and it was just an uber since the hospital was far.

I texted the girls and told them i was out on an emergency but that i was ok, it was Saturday so they were still sleeping. I arrived to the hospital soon after and found Aiko, she was so happy to see me and i felt the same way. She loved my hair and said that the sickness really shaped my body well, i thanked her and we caught up while she put the iv in. I was helping her but the iv in when she says "how do you know all of this stuff", i said "i wanted to be nurse when i got older so i took some online classes". She gasped and said "REALLY OH MY GODNESS THATS SO COOL MAYBE I COULD HELP YOU" i laughed and agreed. Aiko was a lot different from kageyama, aiko was very energetic while kageyama was a bit laid back and nonchalant.

All of a sudden there was a knock at the door and it was kageyama, i was really happy to see him because i haven't seen him a while. I stuck my arms out and he walked in a hugged me, Aiko hadn't seen him in a while either. After our hug Aiko jumped into his arms and he says "nice to see you too sis", i laughed and of course ruined the moment by puking in the bucket. Damn my bad guys something just is not sitting right with me today, i sat in the chair and was relaxing on my phone while Aiko went to work. Me and Kageyama were just talking and catching up when my head started pounding. It was so bad i started squinting my eyes then the dizziness hit and i told kageyama to get Aiko, he ran and i was sitting there. I grabbed my phone and called ushijima, he knew how to fix everything that was wrong, it's like he knew the sickness.

i called him and by this point the pain was so bad that i was crying. He answered and said "hey babe what's up" i said "my head and dizzy and pounding". I couldn't even form a full sentence anymore because of the pain, he said "so your head is pounding and your dizzy". I cried "yes what do i do babe", he said "babe take some deep breaths and listen to me". He calmed me down a bit and said "now i need you to grab some pain medicine and drink a vitamin water, remember after your hangerover when i gave you that energy drink. It wasn't a energy drink it was electrolytes it's gonna help you because the sickness makes you throw it all up." I said "i'm at the hospital because i had to get a quick check up but then i threw up and now i'm sick". He said "awww my baby give the phone to Aiko, aiko ran in and i gave her the phone.

She said "hey wakatoshi what's up", he said "call me ushijima but hey y/n had a headache and is dizzy. if she threw up recently her electrolytes balance is off and if it's not that's then she just needs to rest. Am i right". She looked at me crying and a bit pale, she said "you might be onto something ushijima thank you so much. I'm gonna get that going and i call you back in about 30 mins." They hung up and my head was about to explode and i couldn't even talk at this point. She put some morphine in my iv and made me drink the vitamin water, it sucked because it was the hospital brand but it had to work. After an hour i fell asleep in the chair, the medicine was working a little bit so it wasn't that hard to sleep. Kageyama sat next to me the whole time while i drifted off to sleep, when i woke up kageyama wasn't there. But Ushijima was, i was cranky and said ow my head.

He felt my head and said "it's ok babe you just fell asleep, you were out for like an hour. Do you wanna go home or stay for a couple of hours, but if you go home you have to go to me and Tendous house because you are under watch." I rolled my eyes and said "i wanna go home but i want mochi and not th kind you eat because you're sucks". He laughed and said "yep your back babe and anything for you", i smiled and laid my head on his shoulder. I waited for Aiko to give me my paper and unhook me from my iv, she did and i told her i'd be back soon. Kageyama had left because he had something to do with Karasuno but it was ok. He texted me and said "i had to go but see you soon for the new season!", i smiled and liked his message. Ushijima drove all the way over here so we took his car back, Tendou and Niko were in the car too. I waved at them and we headed to their house, it took like a half an hour and Tendou kept replaying the same song like 20 times.

Niko got mad and took the aux from him, we were all laughing but deep down i still felt terrible. My head was still pounding a bit but i didn't wanna ruin their fun, we got to house and i went straight to ushijima room. I laid on his bed and just played a game on my phone, he came in a few moments later with more vitamin water. He said "your such a liar you know that right", i said "excuse me what the hell did you say". He said "babe calm down i'm just talking about how the music was making your head hurt in the car and before you ask me how i know it's because you kept closing you eyes from time to time". I said "it's fine i'm fine it's nice and quiet in here so it's ok now, you know me a bit too well". He said "i'm your boyfriend for god sakes of course i know a bunch about you".

He made me drink my vitamin water while we listened to music and read. Ushijima loved to read it was one of his hobbies me on the other hand i liked to sing so i was always singing every song that came on. We listened to music all day and eventually i was drawing and he had finished the rest of his book. It was a calming relaxing day by the end of day i was feeling ten time better. Ushijima was on his phone laying on .my lap while i was humming to the music in the back, he eventually fell asleep so i kissed his forhead and got up. I took a shower and made myself some tea and sat at the table, i was drawing a picture when Tendou came downstairs. He asked me if i was ok and i said i was fun just relaxing, i asked where Niko was and she was just as tired as ushijima and fell asleep. Me and ushijima talked for a couple of hours before we called it a night, i went back upstairs and laid in the bed with ushijima.

I put him back on my lap and he was half sleep so he cuddled up to me a bit. I don't remember falling asleep but i woke up to a phone call, ushijima wasn't on my lap anymore so i answered my phone. It was coach i said "hey you haven't been at practice is everything good" she said "y/n i'm fine but i got some more business to attend to so i need you to handle sundays dinner". I said that was fine and we ended the call, she seemed a bit off and i was worried but i would ask her on monday. I took some of my pills and drunk some more of that vitamin water, i went downstairs and kept drawing while everyone slept. Ushijima walked through the door about an hour later he was all sweaty do i'm heading he went for a run. i said "welcome back babe" he walked in and was coming in for a hug. I screamed and ran away but me being short he was fast and caught me, i said "ewwww your sweatyyyy".

He let me go and i said "now i have to take a shower i'm gonna kick your ass", he laughed and said "mhm whatever you say". I gave him that death stare but it never phased him, i didn't know how. I rolled my eyes and walked away and he came up behind me and said "that stare doesn't work on me babe and it never will, and neither will the eye rolls". Oh he knew he pushed that button with me so i elbowed him and ran up the stairs. But of course he was fast and grabbed my waist and turned me around and now i was in his arms. He kissed me and i couldn't resist he was cute but sweaty, i laughed and let go and said "shower now". He said "yes boss" i said "WAKATOSHI ARE YOU CALLING ME OLD", he laughed and said "of course not babe". Ushijima was something else, i sat back down and continued drawing. I called the restaurant and reserved our table since coach told me to, i also made sure everyone had a ride there and home.

* i wanted to do something just a little wholesome just from all of the recent events in the story*

~to be continued~