part 21✨

*povs will be switched and this will be a chapter for all the groups so it'll be very only... well just call this a special episode*

~Nikos pov~

I walked into the room and she looked awful... she was still her pretty self but she was pale and skinny like too skinny. I should have noticed the mornings that she walked out without breakfast and the times where she just picked at her food. I should have checked up on her more she was so alone and I left her that way... what kind of best friend am i. I sat next to her bed side and said "y/n if you can hear me i'm sorry i didn't check up more, i'm sorry i didn't notice. Your my best friend and i didn't notice i feel awful but i love you so much and your gonna make it out do you hear me." I couldn't stop sobbing and fell into Tendous arms, he just held me stroking my hair.

~Tendous pov~

i walked in and her body looked lifeless, she was sleeping with the pretty smile on her face. God i miss her we hadn't talked or had a sleepover in a while, before we got into relationships it was just me and her. And i should have realized and i should have checked up, this whole time she was struggling and i said nothing. I couldn't watch her like that it broke me to see my childhood best friend like that, i walked up to her bedside and held her hand. I started crying and said "after you wake up you going to live with me for a while because i'm not letting you go ever. You mean too much to me and i can't lose you no matter how much we play around and joke i need you". I couldn't contain my tears anymore and me and Niko just sobbed in each other's arms.

~Sakuras pov~

I walked in and she was just lying there part of me wanted to shake her awake and the other part of me knew she wasn't just gonna wake up. Tendou and Niko were sobbing and i was just silently crying, seeing her in that state was awful. She was always this funny ray of sun, she loved people and volleyball and couldn't get enough of it. She loved helping me be captain it was her favorite thing to do, she also loved Mikasa she was her mini me. I held her hand and said " you wake up your hear me... me and you have a team to run and i don't plan on losing my favorite vice because i can't... i screamed in rage. I should have known i saw the signs because my sister used to have one but i just i don't know. I started crying louder and the coach removed me and took me to the cafeteria. Y/n wake up please...

~mikasas pov~

I walked in and saw her quiet i'd never seen her so quiet, she still had that very pretty smile. Her hair was a mess so i grabbed the brush out of my bag and fixed her hair, she looked gorgeous. I sat on her bedside and told her "hey y/n it's me mikasa i miss you so much, i'd never tell you this if you were awake but your like the sister i never had. Seeing you like this sucks but i know your a fighter and your gonna pull through just like always... i started to sob. I couldn't handle it it was just so hard to see her not responding or giving me one of her soft hugs, it shattered me to see her like this. I put my favorite ring on her finger and said "keep it y/n and hold it forever and when you see it think of me, your little si- sis- ter. I just laid on her shoulder and cried whispering "please come back to me...

*nurses did some tests and it was time for group 2*

~Kuros pov~

i walked in and sat in the chair next to her bedside and all i could was stare at her. She looked peaceful but so tired and drained, i held her hand and i was surprised when it was warm. I said "i knew we always played around y/n but i see you as my little sister and you can come talk to me anytime... you should have i was here to help". I started tearing up when Kenma held on to my shoulder and that's when i broke down. I cried and cried until i couldn't anymore and now i was just mad, she didn't fucking deserve this. Why did it have to be y/n she was the kindest soul out there, she had that attitude but it was playful. I let kenma have a turn but before i left i said "y/n when you get better your gonna have to try to block past me again".