part 33✨

I looked at him with my death stare and got up and started messing with my closet, i said "ushijima i'm not in the mood for your games tell me what is it you wanted to talk about". You want some mochi i asked him, he said sure and i ran downstairs. I grabbed some and ran back upstairs with some, i sat on the bed eating and so was he. He finished eating and said "look i was jealous ok but put yourself in my shoes your getting close with your ex who broke you down", i said "i'm not getting close with him i'm being friendly and i'm actually getting close with his sister". We argued for about an hour and couldn't agree on anything and i didn't know what the hell to do.

I said "we're getting no where right now and right about now i'm pissed off and i bet you are too so  what now". He said "if you would drop the attitude y/n i could talk" oh i snapped and said "we'll maybe i wouldn't have a fucking attitude if you didn't shut the door in my face". I get you needed space but that was straight up shutting me out, you said we were forever and closed the door in my face. Imagine right now if i didn't let you in and didn't wanna talk to you, so yeah i do have an attitude. He just sat there not knowing what to say i was so upset i got back up and started taking my pills cuz all of this arguing was making me dizzy. He said "y/n i'm not gonna tell you again drop the attitude so we can talk", i took a deep breath because i knew i was mad but i was turning my hurt into anger.

My heart beat for him and knowing that this could be the end. I said "fine well answer me honestly... did you come here to end it or-", he cut me off and said "y/n i love you to death of i course i didn't come to here to break up with you". I sighed and said "well where do you wanna go from here because i know that fights will happen but THIS can't happen again". He didn't know what to say and that's when Tendou burst through the door and said "it's not my buisness but you guys seem really mad at you guys's actions rather than the whole issue, so what i suggest is you guys tell each other what made you guys mad and fix it". And then he just left and i yelled "TENDOU THANK YOU BUT GET THE HELL AWAY FROM THE DOOR, WHAT IF WE WERE HAVING MAKEUP SEX", ushijima burst out laughed and tendou screamed "ew y/nnnnnn".

Me and ushijima looked at each other and started laughed, i missed him more and more each day that went by. Weather i wanted to admit it or not i missed him half to death, i sat on the bed and he stuck his arms out. I sat in his arms for a long time and we just sat there silent, just enjoying each other's embrace. He said "i missed this... well us... i'm sorry for being a jerk i just needed space to think about what i was gonna say.. i said we were forever i was never gonna leave you". i said "and i never planned to stop fighting for us no matter how stubborn i was to admit it, and for the record i know you hate me around kageyama because he hurt me. But i'm not leaving you for him and i'm gonna continue to hang out with him but i promise to keep it at a minimum if your ok with that?"

He sighed and said "that is something i'll have to work on but i can agree, and i'll work on talking to you when there's an issue and i won't shut you out again". After a while of just sitting there in each other's arms i checked the time and it was around 9, i woke him up and told him it's time to go because we have practice . He stood up and waiting at the door while i was changing, he screamed "what are you doing i'm right here i-" i laughed and said "don't act like you haven't seen it all before". I put my shirt on and gave him a kiss i don't know how long we kissed for but it was way overdue. We went to Nikos room and woke up Tendou and the boys left. It was a such an eventful week i was just beyond lost, but now that i didn't have to deal with ushijima anymore i could focus on strictly volleyball. I mean i did have a captain spot to uphold and i've been off my game a lot lately, but it's my season and NOTHING is gonna get in my way.

All do a sudden there was a frantic knock at my bedroom door, i told them to come in and Niko and Sakura ran on me bed and sat down. I was sleepy because i just sat in ushijimas arms while he drooled all over my shirt so i said "make it quick i'm sleepy". Sakura said "so are you guys gooddddddd", i sighed and i said "no... it's over...", there faces went pale and at that point i couldn't handle it anymore. I started laughing and said "i'm kidding we're forever loves", they were pissed and started throwing pillows at me. I told them to get out but in a nice way and told them that tomorrow we are getting up early to got the garden market for some flowers.

~time skip (4 am)~

I got up and woke the girls up so that they could get ready, i set out breakfast and grabbed my bag. They were taking forever so by time we got done eating it was about 7am, we walked to the market and picked out some really cute flowers. Niko begged me to to get tomato seeds so that we can make this new recipe that she saw on the internet, i agreed. We ended up buying flowers, pots, and other stuff to maintain flowers and plants. We walked home and got there at about 9, we hurried and planted eveyrhting and cleaned up. When we checked the time it was 10 we all screamed and ran to change and get ready. We all decided to wear sports bras and spandex, usually i'm the only one who wears that but i got them into it.

We left the house and ran to practice we got there like 2 seconds late and when we walked in out fo breath the whole team was staring at us. Mikasa and Azumi ran up to me and squeezed me tight, i hugged them back and told them to get back to stretching. We all put our bags down and realized the boys were staring at us, those little perverts. I started stretching with the girls and getting ready to do drills, i did my stretch spilt and cracked by back. Azumi was stretching me out when she heard my back crack, she screamed "Y/N OH MY GOD ARE YOU OK" i laughed and said i was fine. Practice went on and i felt good, i was stretched and all ready to play.

It was the end of practice and i was outside with Niko and we were just talking about stuff. All of a sudden two big arms draped over my shoulder and hugged me, ofc it was ushijima and he kissed my cheek. Niko jumped into Tendous arms and we were all just there talking, being back in ushijimas arms was the best thing ever. He had this grip like he never wanted to let go, it was our first fight and we didn't talk for almost 2 weeks. There was so much we missed out on together weather it was two weeks or two days. Goshiki came out with Azumi on her back, i was stunned and ran up to Azumi asking could i talk to her. Goshiki put her down and i said "so this is the boy your sister was talking about, if he hurts you i'll kick his-". I felt a presence behind me who said "oh no you don't babe your not laying one finger on him", i rolled my eyes and told Azumi we would talk about this later.

We all parted ways back to the house when i got a text and of course it was from ushijima. We texted non stop every day but the text read.

ushijima:
double date night?

y/n:
yessss! but where?

ushijima:
hmmm it's a surprise but wear a dress!

y/n:
tuesday at 5?

ushijima:
yup see you tomorrow babe love you❤️

y/n:
love you more bub🤍

i smiled and walked into the house i took a shower and put my deep conditioner in my hair. It was un even again so i cut it again, this time i cut it to my shoulder. I told the girls to come in the bathroom and they loved it, i told them to help me dye it. I dyed it the the two front pieces pink, and to say i was in love with it was an understatement. I decided to clean up and get ready for bed. I woke up in the morning and started throwing my guts up like crazy, i conuldnt stop. I told Niko to grab my phone and i called Aiko, she told me to take my pills and drinks bunch of water and just chug it. In my head all i could think was if it's not one thing it's another what the actual fuck.

~to be continued~