part 49✨

I started crying in the uber like crazy and couldn't contain it, how was I fighting for a spot in his life. They did date for almost 3 years and we had only been together for a year and a half. I knocked on Ushijima's door and he just saw my tear red face and he knew something was off. He pulled me into a hug and I just cried and cried, maiko got there and saw me crying I couldn't even look at her. I eventually stopped crying and told them everything, their opinions were helpful but I was still lost. They told me "you need to ask him if there's even a chance he would go back to her and if she will take your spot". Terushima said, "you also have to ask him how does he feel about you and your ex because no doubt he's probably feeling the same way".

Damn, I never thought about that he was pissed when he saw me talking to Kageyama I know it. I was literally the worse girlfriend ever, tomorrow I and he are going on a boba date to talk about this. We both were in the wrong no donut because we didn't talk about our feelings to each other like we said. I spent the whole night just talking to them about everything, it was nice but I had to go back home. I thanked them and told them I'd be back soon just for another sleepover. My uber came and I got a text from Niko saying "get your ass over here the boys are drunk asf". I sighed and asked the uber driver to take me there he did and when I got there Tendou and Ushijima were playing tag. I didn't even know what to do, we finally got them to sit on the couch and they were laughing at SpongeBob all night until they fell asleep.

I said "they are fucking idiots and how the hell did they get drunk", she said, "I put my vodka in a water jug so when tendous mom was here she wouldn't see". I said "Niko you BOKEEEEEEEEE", she laughed and said, "I'm sorry by the time I came downstairs they had drunk the whole thing. but they knew what it was and kept drinking so it's really on them". We talked all night and caught up with each other a bit, I ended up falling asleep.

I got up and walked home and took a shower and did homework, I was doing homework when Ushijima got here. He took a shower and asked if we could talk I wasn't in the mood because I didn't wanna admit what I thought. He saw that I had gone silent and said "babe talk to me, what's on your mind", I said, "I'm fighting for my spot". He said "a volleyball spot wait what are you talking about", I said, "no for a spot in your life". He said "where is this coming from," I said, "liza you still have a love for her but she still wants you. She was at the game eyeing you and cheering you on, she's not going to just give up because you have me".

He said "babe I'm not going anywhere why do you get so crazy when she's around", I screamed, "you guys had been together for 3 years that's a real commitment. she's gorgeous and beautiful and everything you could ever want so why do you want me". I started crying like crazy and he just sat there with his mouth wide open not being able to say a word, I grabbed a tissue from the bathroom and came back. He looked at me saying "y/n I love you and you only, I don't know why you feel so self-conscious about it. Your not the first person I loved but you're the first for everything else, I and liza were you and it was the most toxic thing ever". I said, "then what the hell are you gonna do because she still wants you, I just can't deal with this".

I stopped crying and was just numb to it all, he said "y/n I'm not leaving you until the day I die, it took me forever to get over her. I don't love her after everything she caused I just have a love for her if that makes sense. but I never plan on leaving you, for gods sakes, I even thought about marrying you one day." I coughed and said "you what!?" he said, "y/n I love you too the moon and back I could never leave you". You were the first genuine relationship I've ever had and we don't fight over stupid stuff, we are just too alike to realize that we both have the same issue. I feel the same way when you're around Kageyama, I just don't want you to leave my side."

I was back to crying and just saying "so what do we do now because I'm not mad I'm just at a loss. I know I'm not gonna lose you but what the hell Lakatos". He said, "y/n I don't know I really don't our exes are everywhere we just have to not let them bother us. and YOU can't beat people up y/n your gonna go to fucking jail". I laughed and said, "I guess your right but still she put her hand on my bad shoulder, it was 20% reflexes and 80% beat her ass". He laughed and got up and stood in front of me, I looked up at him and he said "are we ok". I hugged him and he kissed my forehead and I said "always", we sat on the couch and watched this new anime and it was so good.

We laughed a lot and I fell asleep, when I woke up all of the girls were making a bunch of noise in the guest room. I got up and said "Hi my loves what are you guys doing here", they looked just as confused and said, "we got a text from you saying to come over because your taking us to a BTS pop us to store". I said "oh I forgot I texted that let me get ready", I went to take a shower and the whole time in the shower I was screaming at Ushijima. He said, "babe calm down I need to do something today and I don't want you to be alone at home". I said, "SO YOU INVITE THE WHOLE TEAM TO OUR HOUSE WHILE IM ASLEEP AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE IT WAS ME". He was laughing so hard and I said "oh yeah I'm gonna murder you, but what are you doing today".

He said "you'll see a bit later I just need you preoccupied for a little bit", I brushed it off and hung up. I finished getting ready and I and the girls walked to the store and shopped our butts off after I took the girls out to get meat buns". We sat in the restaurant just talking about life when tori said "y/n your really cool I thought you were strict like a coach". I said "thank you tori and coach is strict but that's because she wants the best for you. I do but I only push you when you're not giving it your all". We all talked some more and called it a day, I was walking home and when I was putting the key in something felt off. It's like I don't know maybe a gut feeling like something bad or maybe good, but now I was nervous.

I opened the door and everything was the same, all of the rooms were empty as well. Hm, I wonder what that was about, it was around 6 when I got a text from Ushijima. He said I'll be there in 30 mins to take your out so dress warm, now I was suspicious. I changed into some leggings boots and a sweater, I decided to wear a scarf and curl my hair. Ushijima came into the house and asked from the kitchen if I was ready. I came out and he said "jeez babe you look good", I smiled and we kissed. He said "ready to go?", I nodded and grabbed my bag.

~to be continued~