part 44✨

I'm not gonna get into detail but we got the papers sighed for Yoshi and she got her essential  things prepared for that. She was actually pretty excited about it, she was gonna live with me and ushijima for the week while coach got her house ready. We weren't 21 so we couldn't house her, but coach loved the idea. After she saved up enough she would get her own place and stuff like that, her parents didn't care too much about her leaving. God i hated them why have a child if your gonna treat them like that. Anyway tried to get a hold of her grandparents who were deceased but her mom said that the will had a lot of money. So half of the money went to Yoshi's parents and the other half went to Yoshi, we set up a bank account and got her all set. Honestly the week of her living with us was so much fun we had movie nights and had study times, we also took her shopping. Over these past two weeks a lot changed but she realized she didn't wanna die, she wanted to live.

Anyway i was sad to see her go and i cried like a lot, i don't know what came over me but Yoshi was trying to comfort me. I didn't want her to go she was like my little sister, all of the first and second years were. Mikasa was turning into her own person but we still hung out a lot, i mean she was the second year version of me. Anyway me and ushijima had the hosue to ourselves again so a lot of 18+ things went on for that whole week. And that week was a week before a game so i was preparing, our game was against aoba johsai. Life was actually going great after my parents died i stopped thinking the worst would happen because it did. So i was ok with how life was but it was a little quiet, i talked to ushijima about it and he said "well if anything goes wrong you have me". I said "not to ruin the moment but you better or i'm gonna kick your ass if your not", he laughed and said "i'm not going anywhere".

It was the week of the game and i was preparing all of us like no other, we practiced hard that whole week and i was proud. The game went on and we won but I got a flag thing because the captain bugged my shoulder so i pushed her and called her a bitch. I was pissed the whole rest of that game, and my shoulder hurt so when we got on the bus i had to ice it. "I swear that little bitch is gonna get her ass beat next time i see her, my shoulder hurts like hell", coach said "woah y/n relax she was just mad she was losing". I said "i don't give a fuck my shoulder hurts next time see that bitch she's mine", coach took off the ice to reveal a bruise. I got up because we hadn't pulled off and i was about to beat her ass, coach yelled "close the doors". I broke through the doors and walked into the gym, oh i was about to kick her ass. I saw her and was about to walk up to her when i felt two arms pick me up and put on his shoulder, DAMN I WAS THIS CLOSE TO BEATING HER ASS.

~to be continued~