part 5✨

~y/n pov~

You looked around and all eyes were on you guys, fukaradoni, nekoma, and of course karasuno. Everyone was shell shocked because they thought Ushijima was a cold person, he wasn't that at all though. All of the girls were looking at me shocked, all i could do was get defensive and say "we'll what the fuck are you looking at". They all gasped in fear and just looked away, except for Niko and Sakura; they dragged me outside of the court and asked me what was that. You were finally honest with them and told them everything starting at karasuno up until today, you could see the sadness in their eyes. But when you started talking about how ushijima made you feel their eyes lit up, but you have gut feeling some deep shit is about to go down.

~ushijimas pov~

Everyone was staring and it was so awkward like what the hell are they looking at, you give everyone a death stare which makes them quiver in fear. I go back to the team and Shirabu and Semi look at me with squinted eyes, you ask them "why the hell are you staring at me for". They laugh and just say " i didn't know you and y/n were together". I roll your eyes and say it was JUST a friendly hug, but deep down i knew it was more than that. But were the feelings i had mutual or what, i've never felt so safe; i could have stayed like that forever. The coach starts telling us stuff about the game and i looked over and  see Sakura and Niko dragging y/n out, i wonder what's up? I hope she's ok but i'll speak to her after the game.

~y/n pov~

After you go back in the gym the first set was over and nekoma won somehow, you were a bit confused so you asked coach and she said that Shirabu was off his game. You being the supportive vice you are you yell at semi and say "SEMI YOUR A VICE PULL YOUR SHIT TOGETHER". He looks at you with fear in his eyes and the whole team starts laughing, that must have knocked him into shape because as Kuro served and he received it spot on. The boys coach of shiratorizawa sends me a reassuring nod thanking me for helping him, you give him a smile and check your phone. You see a text from a unknown number, it reads "after the second set meet me at the sleeping quarters". You were scared because who knew you were here, you showed Sakura the message and she said she would come with you.

While waiting for the set to end you cheer on the team, and laugh a lot at a crazy song that Tendou made up. Ushijima really hasn't looked at you in a while, but you don't stress it because volleyball is super important to him. And plus you don't wanna throw him off his game, if you do that i'm not sure if the team will pull through. The second set ends and shiratorizawa won, you cheered them on and told Sakura to come on. You guys walked to the sleeping chambers  to see somebody with their back against the wall, you know exactly who it was. You gasped and backed up... he turned around and Sakura was still confused, she asks you " who is this" in a worried tone. You look at her and say it's him... kageyama jumps in and says " can we talk y/n"? You sigh and realize this is that gut feeling.

I sigh and say sure, he looks at me and says alone in a deep tone, you look at Sakura and nod in reassurance.  You walk closer to kageyama and he says "hey, how have you been y/n"? You sigh and say that you have been fine, you were lying he completely broke you and had the audacity to how have i been. You ask him why he called you out here, he says with a smirk "ive missed you babe; you just left without a goodbye". He started to walk closer and you felt uneasy, he quickly grabbed your waist and whispered in your ear "i know you missed me too babe". You try pushing him off but his grip is strong as hell. You start telling him you hate him and how he means nothing to you, he then tries to kiss you and you finally push him off backing away from him. You collapse on the ground crying; and he says "all boys are the fucking same, ushijima won't treat you how i did". He kicks you and walks away calling you a slut on the way out.

~Sakura pov~

I run back into the gym with a frantic look on my face, Niko runs up to me and you are just pointing to the door. When kageyama walks in and everyone looks at you as you run up to him and say "where the hell is she" i say in a mean tone. He says "who the hell cares". I snap and call him a bastard but he keeps walking away, just then you feel all eyes on you. The game is over now and the teams are shaking hands when you think about what y/n told you earlier. y/n said "he makes me feel safe, unlike anyone has ever before".  I snapped out of it and ran up to ushijima, i tapped him and pointed to the door and all i could say was "y/n". He took off in the fastest sprint ever, and me and everyone else looked at the door as ushijima ran up to y/n.

~ushijimas pov~

Sakura ran up to me very panicked and she had this very uneasy look on her face. She pointed to the door like there was a murder, but she said y/n and all i did was run. I saw her at the other door near the sleeping chambers, i ran to her and everyone else followed me until they reached the door right outside of the the court. I saw her laying on her side holding her stomach and sobbing, my heart broke to see her like that. I sit her up and and she falls back into my chest and holds me, all i could do was hold her and play with her hair. I looked up and shooed everyone away, i just needed it to be me and her. She turned herself around a buried her head in my chest, i hugged her tighter than last time.

~y/n pov~

After our talk he kicked me and it hurt, i grabbed my stomach and laid there sobbing loudly, was kageyama right did ushijima care? You hear footsteps coming toward you and you smell that familiar scent, you looked up and saw it was him. You just laid in his arms and cried harder, you knew people were looking but you didn't care. This was your breaking point and you turned around and hugged him tight just sobbing. He just laid there messing with my hair and holding me, maybe ushijima did care.

All i can remember is falling asleep in his arms and him carrying me to my bed. I curled up into a ball and laid there for hours, i grabbed my phone and realized the time it was about 6. The barbecue was happening right now but you didn't wanna move, i got up to use the bathroom and saw Niko leaving the bathroom. She ran up and hugged me and asked if i was ok, i told her i was fine and just had a bit of a headache. She lets you have your space in the bathroom and when you come out she walks with you back to the bed. i told her what happened and tears form in my eyes, but i quickly wipe them away as i  hear somebody open the door. It was Tendou... You hugged Niko and gave her a nod indicating you talk to her later, Tendou looks at you with a worried face...

You told him what happened with kageyama and he went into full rage mode, he hated seeing you like this. You could see him fuming but that was just his protective side, he loved you so much and couldn't see you hurting like this. You calm him down and tell him "i'll be ok i just need to think things over", he hugs you tight and starts tickling you. You laugh and laugh until it hurts, you thank Tendou for making my smile. He let you get some more rest as all of that crying made you physically tired, the coach came in and just gave me a pep talk about it. She was the sweetest coach ever she cared about me like i was her own, since my parents are gone. (they are in Europe with your grandparents). She plays with my hair and tells me stories about her first boyfriend until i drift off the sleep. I woke up and got ready for the last game with fukaradoni when you see the whole team staring at you....

~to be continued~