part 41✨

I fell asleep on the bus and woke up and Mikasa was shaking me, i said "mikasa i'm up". I stretched and got out of the bus and got all the girls situated, i found our dorms and picked rooms. In an hour we had to go to the big gym for the training camp talk and rules. I made sure all of the girls had their room partners and all of their stuff, i told mikasa to make sure that yoshi was good. No matter how much I pep talk yoshi i still worry a bit, it's really taking a toll on her. Finally the hour passed and we all walked in the gym, we were the last to enter so all eyes were on us. I sat all the girls down and ushijima found me and sat next to me, the coaches were introducing themselves and just talking. Now it was time for speeches and me and mikasa were up first, my speech was pretty short because most of them knew me. I said "hi everyone i'm y/n i'm the captain of shiratorizawas girls volleyball team, most of you know me and for those who don't i'm pretty nice just don't piss me off.

I continued saying " as you know this is training camp and there's no time for games, we're here to train for the prelims and nationals. This is my last year so i'm taking it a bit more serious so don't piss me off but other than that i'm pretty nice. This is my vice Mikasa she's super nice and she is very different from me, but overall we have the same goal. I hope that's puts an impression on you and let's you know i hate bullshit so don't try it". Everyone eyes were wide open and i knew i had them all figured out, anyway mikasa finished the speech and we sat back down. Ushijima looked at me and said "um babe are you ok that was a bit agressive, very sexy but agressive". I said "first years think they can get out of certain stuff and it's my last year i wanna make it count".  They called him and Tendou up and all the rest of the speeches too place, me and ushijima were totally the scariest people. Ushijima was usually nonchalant around other people and him being tall and that facial expression would make anyone dead him.

We were nice but if anyone came in the way of our volleyball there would be hell to pay no doubt. Speeches ended and today was just to get to know each other, i met up with mai and we led some games with the girls. Eventually the boys and girls started playing a bunch of get to know you games. I loved this day it was a chance for me to get to know who i'm gonna be around and to see who would push my buttons. Anyways we did that all day and it was dinner time, they gave us pot stickers. I was kind of mad i could barely eat them, oh i also forgot to say that i could eat solid food now. But i ate like a child like after maybe 5 bites i was full, and i had to constantly drink that vitamin water. It wasn't that bad though anyway they said that the pool wasn't open today but for the rest of the week it would be. I was excited because pool day was always my favorite, i swear nobody better bring drinks to the pool because i will drink. I know as captain i'm supposed to take responsibility but getting drunk was fun i got to dance and laugh. The hangover sucked but who cares.

That night i was just planning out formations with Niko and making sure that it was ok for training. I said "tomorrow is hill day it's basically where we play practice games and if we lost we had to do a hill sprint". She gasped and said "y/n i get we barely lose but the first years...", i stopped her and said "yeah i know they are gonna lose but they gotta lose sometimes to win". She agreed and we knew that the third years were talented but they sucked at adapting and figuring out their opponent, and they were so hard on themselves. It was worse than that one time Mikasa got scared and i had to scream at her, i didn't know why they doubted themselves. Anyway i woke up the next morning and got ready, kuro, bokuto, akaashi and tssuki were there. I greeted them and was just making small talk when tssuki says "how's life without kageyama". Oh hell no i was pissed now i gave him that death stare and all the other boys went silent. I said "it's actually great and tssuki do not piss me off or so help me god i will kick your ass right here right now". He rolled his eyes and i said "you wanna try that again Kei", kuro said "tssuki yeah let's not piss her off".