part 9✨

Sakura and Niko notice you smiling super big and look at you with confused looks on their faces. You look up to see them staring at you, they go "why are you so happyyyyy". You smile at them and say "guys we need to talk..., i may or may not be dating ushijima". They get up and start screaming "Y/N HAS A BOYFRIEND Y/N HAS A BOYFRIEND", you can't help but smile. You calm them down and they'll then everything about the sleepover last night and they were beyond excited. You tell them you were texting ushijima and they are so nosy and say what about, you look at them and roll your eyes and say nothing. The girls let it go as they realized that it was none of their concern, but then the idea popped up into your head.

Hey Niko do you have a crush? you asked in a Nonchalant tone. She goes pale, me and Sakura gather around her and she says "um no not really", you squint your eyes at her because you know she's lying. You sigh and try to play a guilt trip on her, she finally feeds in and says that it's Tendou. You scream in excitement and start jumping around with Sakura, you stop when she says "he probably doesn't even like me like that". You burst out laughing and they look at you like your the meanest person alive, you forget they didn't know what you knew. You got up and took a breath before telling them what Tendou said at the sleep over, you finally get excited and tell then what you and ushijima what you and ushijima had been texting about.

We all got tired after catching up and talking and we went to our separate rooms, you were getting tucked in when you decided to call ushijima. He answered and said "hey babe what's up"! You say "hey bub i have good news". You guys talk for about an hour talking over the stuff for the date tomorrow, soon you get sleepy and tell ushijima goodnight and call it a night. You woke up early that morning and cleaned up from last night and made the girls breakfast, you woke them up and told them to eat while you got ready. You were taking a shower and getting ready when you heard a scream you instantly hopped out of the shower and ran downstairs. Niko was looking at her phone and you screamed "what's wrong", they start laughing as they see you covered in soap. She says that Tendou texted her, you rolled your eyes and ran back up the stairs and finished your shower.

A little while later Sakura is doing the dishes from breakfast while you and Niko are in the garden talking about the date. Sakura is like the mom out of the three of us, she says she doesn't want a boyfriend till college. She's always super helpful and caring, but when something needs to be said she will be straight up with you. That's what i love about her she's sweet and salty, you never know with her but some mysteries are good! You and Niko walk back and in and she is rushing you guys to get ready because the date is in 2 hours. You guys start picking out your outfits you decide to wear a some black leggings with a periwinkle crop top. You threw on a silver necklace with your name on it and some sliver stud earrings. You sprayed your favorite perfume and did your makeup, you decide to put your hair up into something cute now that the mark was gone.

Niko ended up wearing a white crop top with some jeans, she put on some pearls and decided to make her hair wavy today. She did her makeup and threw on that Ariana Grande perfume, you guys grabbed your bags and headed down the stairs. Sakura look at you guys and squealed, she said "you guys look amazing! have fun and don't forget to stay safe". You agreed and gave her a hug, she grabbed her bags and and we asked her where she was going. She had to talk to coach about the practice game tomrrow, Sakura locked up the door and we parted from Sakura. I texted ushijima and it said:

y/n: hey bub we are on the way, and can you make sure Tendou is decent he doesn't know how to dress well sometimes.

ushijima:
hey babe and of course! We'll be there soon!

You and Niko arrive at the restaurant and grab a table and are getting boba when you see the boys. You get up and run into ushijimas arms, he wraps his arms around you tight. You really just couldn't get enough of each other tendou said, you punched him in the arm and walked back to the table. Niko and Tendou were just talking and getting to know each other, it was so cute watching them warm up to each other. Me and ushijima were playing games on my phone and taking cute pictures, a few minutes later we ordered our food. I just got a simple salad and ushijima got steak, tendou got pork buns and niko got a chefs salad. After eating and more talking you decide to play a game with them, it's just a simple get to know you game .

The game goes you name a food a topic or anything and put your hand in the middle if you like it. You guys played that and mid game ushijima grabs your inner thigh, you squeal and ushijima goes "what's wrong babe". You look at him and he has this evil grin on his face, you say your fine and continue the game. Through out the rest of the game he kept moving his hand closer and closer until you have an idea to go to the outdoor volleyball court. Everyone agreed and you guys left the restaurant. On the way there Tendou and Niko were in front of us just simply flirting, your were on ushijimas back. You jumped down and looked at him he looked back and was like "what babe", you say "i know what you were doing in that restaurant bub". He laughs and says "you know you loved it, see look at your face" he laughs. you didn't even realize were were blushing and punched him in the arm and said "it's not going to work next time".

you guys arrive to the volleyball court and pick your teams, you decide that it's going to be girls against boys. The game went on for hours until you checked the time and it was around 9, you decided to call it a night. You and ushijima were just kissing and hugging and Tendou and Niko were hugging. We said our goodbyes and walked home, you were asking Niko what she thought of Tendou. She was excited when you asked her, she said "he's super sweet and funny he always knows how to make me smile". You smile when you realize your best friend didn't bomb it, you guys arrive home and see Sakura on the couch looking sad and worried. Oh no what happened?

You guys sit down on the couch with her and ask her what's wrong, she looks at you with a worried look. She tells you not to freak out or get upset, you don't know what to expect but it's bad. She says "well i was talking to coach and the one of the coaches wanted to do a practice match", you got excited but her face got even more worried. You told her to spit it out she said the match was against... karasuno, you sat there for a few moment and just got up and ran to the bathroom. You couldn't say anything all you felt was fear, everything was getting better and now you have to see him. You think what the hell did i do to deserve this. You took your shower in complete silence.

After your shower you go straight to your room and just lay there, the girls creep in and sit on the bed with you. They ask if your gonna be ok tomorrow, you say yeah and just say you need to be alone for a little bit, the girls leave you alone and you fall alseep quickly. You woke up to your alarm and quickly got dressed so that you could make the girls breakfast. You made the girls food and waited for them to come down. When they came down and we ate quickly and walked to school, we saw tendou, ushijima, and shirabu at the gate talking to each other. Niko jumped into Tendous arms and ushijima kissed me on the cheek. Sakura and Shirabu were like "get a room lovebirds". You all roll your eyes and go to your classes, but all you can think about is after school... the practice game.. you have to see him AGAIN... what the hell are you going to do?

~to be continued~