part 6✨

You feel all eyes on you as you tie your hair up, you just focus on getting ready for the game not talking to anyone. You walk out to breakfast and sit with Niko and Sakura who are you talking about the game, your eating some grapes but can't think of anything but last night. You walked away while the girls were talking and went to the court to practice some serves, you didn't even realize who was standing at the door. It was ushijima... he just looked at you with a worried look, you just pass him a ball insisting he pass it to you. It's just silence and he's just holding the ball, you roll your eyes and just start serving like crazy. He comes up to you and takes the ball away, he's says "look at me y/n", you look at him and say "what"? He grabs your hands and that feeling is back, you know your safe.

He grabs your hands and just holds them for a while,  he lets go and says " i only know what Tendou told me but i'm here, i promise". He opens his arms for a hug and you run into his arms and say "thanks bub, for being here". He hugs tightly and lets go, you guys start messing around and he finally gets a smile out of you. Everyone starts rolling in and you guys stop and he goes to sit on the bench, you are warming up when the karasuno team walks in. Your heart drops immediately you can't focus now at all, you ask coach to get some water and you walk to the fountain. Your trying to calm yourself down when you feel a head lay on your shoulder and two arms wrap around your waist, you already know who it is. You turn around and lifts your chin up and gives you a kiss on the cheek, he says " no matter what your a vice do your best for you and your team". You give a smile and you guys walk back into the gym, now your ready to win.

The kiss and the speech sent you into overdrive, you felt like you had to win now. And if you didn't rage would consume you because you know you could have done better, but now it was time to give it my all. All the teams thought i was off my game because of what they saw last night, but they didn't expect what i was about to do. The whistle blew and it was my time to serve, i did a jump float serve and hit where i knew nobody could reach it. My team congratulated me and then we went back to our spots. ( time skip set 1 match point ). We were at match point and it was one to the first years on my teams serve, she was nervous and as the crazy vice i am i walk straight up to her. I grab her shoulder tight and tell her "it's all on YOU, everyone is watching YOU,  you tell her "no matter what happens i'm proud of you but let's kick some fukaradoni ass"! She nods and i return to my spot she hits a simple serve, but nobody expected it to over so when it hit the ground the crowd and the team went ballistic.

~time skip (after girls game -you won-)~

It was now time for the boys to play, it was the last here so everyone was showing out today. They threw out some crazy skills that we had no idea of, it was tough but with Shirabu and Semi as a duo and Goshiki and ohira there was no way we could lose now. And your already know with the famous Tendou and Ushijima it was almost impossible to win if you were an opponent. The game started and it was just a super exciting game, everyone had smile on their face and everyone was laughing and having a good time. You need a break because your head starts to hurt a bit, you walk outside turn around and see Hinata. You greet him and he starts asking you questions about your quick attack that you and Sakura did, you give him some tips and then kageyama walks over. He says "Hinata boke come on coach wants to talk to us", hinata waves and kageyama calls you a bitch under his breath.

You sigh and your whole mood is changed, you decide to hide your feelings due to last night. You keep cheering on the team of of course they won all their sets, shirabu and semi do their chest bump but all it does is bring back memories. You held onto your elbows and just rocked back and forth thinking, about life and everything. All you could do was sit there, then it hit you... a flashback

~flashback~

Tanaka chest bumped noya which sent him flying into kageyama, kageyama screamed " you dummies i'm right here watch what your doing". You laughed and kags noticed and ran up to you snaked him hands around your wait and pulled you in for a deep passionate kiss. You loved his kisses he was gentle because he knew you, he knew everything about you.

~present time~

You get out of your thoughts from Tendou running up to you screaming your name at the top of his lungs. You laugh and do a handshake that you guys made up back in middle school, you see ushijima coming toward us. You smile and say "hey bub you did very good"! Tendou looks at me with sad puppy eyes, you roll your eyes and ask "what's the face for Tendou"? He keeps going with the puppy eyes saying he doesn't have a nick name, you roll your eyes and say " but me and bub don't have a handshake" he smiles and you three laugh. The coaches tell us to freshen up before the barbecue, you say bye to the to the boys and catch up with the girls.

On the way back you are talking to the first year who won set point, and showing her some technique. You finally reach the dorm and call first shower you change and wear a mini ruffle skirt with a light pink sweatshirt. You make your way to your dorm to pack up because it's the last day when you see ushijima waiting in your room for you. You look at him and he has this devilish smirk on his face, you squint your eyes and ask what's he's up to. He gets up and walks toward you he grabs your waist and pushes you up against wall with force, you are a little scared but you know he would never hurt you. He pins you up against the wall and start kissing you, you ease into it realize what's about to happen.

He's planting kisses all over you, you let out a sigh and just let him do all the work. It gets a little intense and you get just a bit louder as he snakes his hand up your skirt. You let out a moan and he chokes you saying "quiet now the other are right outside". You were about let him take you when he all of  a sudden stops, he kisses you passionately and says "there's a time for everything babe. And then he walks out the room, you get yourself together and head out for the barbecue. Today has was amazing but all i could think about was... what are me and ushijima?

~to be continued~